Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

I was very impressed with the security and cleanliness of the hostel and it was nice that breakfast was included as it isn't usually in hostels.

• 14th Sep 2013

Good location with excellent breakfast. bathroom was not so clean but still ok! the value for many is really good so I would definitly go there again!

Good value for money and great staff. But this is more of a hotel than a hostel. It feels quite crammed because there´s just too many guests and not enough space.

The location was very good just a short walk down the road and your at the major paddington station which made it easy to get around :), I stayed in a twin private room but found the room and bathroom very tiny, but in saying that you don't spend much of your time in your room anyway so it didn't worry us to much. The staff where very friendly and helpful had over all a good hostel

Excelent, the best price/quality/location in London it is my option for a future trip! thanks for make my stancy

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Jorgekauffmann

This was my first time staying in a Hostel, I wanted to give my 16 year old son the hostel experience. We arrive at the hostel at 1am in London to be told they didn't have our room we booked. I had booked a 4 bed Dorm for us. it was 2am before they were able to give us a room. it was tiny and smelly. This probably has had the opposite effect on me and my son we will not use a hostel again. I have to say this was not the staffs fault and they had limited resources. Not a pleasant experience

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Scotland

This was the second time we stayed at the equity point as we were travelling in and out of London. Booked a 6 bed dorm but it felt like a 4 as 2 beds were upstairs away from the rest of the room. Had a better bathroom setout, the shower was good and the beds comfy.

internet not included

Great hostel, friendly staff and tidy. Very recommended.

the hostel was very clean and the staff were all very friendly. i would defiantly return to this hostel.

It was good location so close to the underground and 24 hour was convenient. Supper secure with 2 code access points.

• 25th Aug 2013

Staffs are very helpful and nice. Private double bedroom are very small, a bit too small for 2 persons. bed are big enough though and room is quite clean. shower room is so small too, water is very easy to leak out. good location. not far from Paddington and Lancaster Gate station.

This hostel was very bad. We paid for an 8 bed dorm then just got put in a 10 bed dorm without explanation or apology. Then our beds still had dirty linen on them that we had to ask to be changed. The shower and toilet were the worst I have seen on my travels. The breakfast was good and that it was included. Y which was annoying. You also had to pay for the wifi which was annoying. NIce staff but terrible hostel.

nice place

Staff was really helpful - let me store a snowboard for two days before I arrived whilst I was in Bristol. Beds were amazing.

It was really LOUD, small and unconfortable! The only good thing was the breakfast! I dont recommend this hostel at all.

I really enjoy a lot living in this hotel, the staff in the reception are very friendly and helpful, i felt comfortable. it is quite safe,and it is easy to find the location,is convient in the transportation.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • China

Great location and nice to meet people, but only in the dorm ('cause the common area is usually empty). The staff was really nice to me, but I saw them being rude to another guy, so I can't rate that fairly. The room could be cleaner and bigger, but in general, it's ok.

The people on the front desk were extremely helpful and prompt with dealing with any questions or problems. I must admit that I was surprised that there were no kitchen facilities but possibly I never read the information correctly. The inclusive breakfast was good enough and gave one a good start to a day of sightseeing. The kitchen staff were very efficient in keeping the area clean and tidy and well stocked. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm and was pleased to see it had an en suite bathroom.

Strategically located in the heart of London. It's very near Paddington train station and the underground tube thus moving around is very easy. However, I think Internet should be free.