Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

The hostel is really beautiful! I thought it was a Hotel when I arrived, but the bed/mattress is really uncomfortable :( I have backacke because of the bed, but the overall is very good! Breakfast really good, staff really helpfull and the hostel is very well decorated! :)

• 5th Nov 2014

It's a big place. Real big. You feel sort of like a broiler chicken in a factory.

dirty room...

It's annoying that we have to pay for the WiFi. I paid for it and it didn't work well.

Was a struggle to get to the bathroom every day as there were no common showers, only in the room. Shower was over a bathtub

The reception staff member was alone so it took a while to check in. The room was clean but smelt bad.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Wales

Really good for a short stay!

I very like here!Only at night more human a lot of noise,the other is great!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • China

Staff wasn't as friendly as expected from most hostels. They charge you for the wi-fi - 7 pounds for 3 days. I felt like that was absurd. It has included breakfast, though, which is quite good. Felt like the rooms were very small and it's terrible to have only 1 bathroom to share among 6 people. Showers weren't quitte good as well. I expected a lot more for this price, but also know that London's is beyond average when it comes to money.

The wifi didn't work so £3 wasted, staff was unclear about basic things and the room was decent but super crowded for 3 people

• 29th Oct 2014

Very relaxt atmosphere!

It was our first time in a hostel and this place was great. Really clean and helpful staff. Tube station is fairly close. Have to pay for wifi which is like 3 pounds.

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

The hostel is simple, but it is good. I was travelling alone and unfortunatelly the atmosphere was not really what i was expecting...the hostel was full of children from a tour. But still goos, the staff is awsome! they are really helpfull and cheerful. I enjoyed my stay there

• 20th Oct 2014

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

A bit hidden away but a good location none the less.

Fantastic place for backpackers and young travellers.

Great hostel, great location, wifi needs improving. I would stay again and staff are very helpful.

Room was hot