Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Breakfast is definitely a saver here - very good, abundant and always well stocked (kudos). However shower was terrible to use and splashed everywhere; desk had no clue on shuttle advertised AT hostel; security didn't really checked cards and please, if you notice a room is for TWO leave two towels, thanks

Everyone was extremely kind and everything was very clean, it was really comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The only thing I'm not happy with is that the cafeteria only had ramen, hot dogs and breads. But they have stores in walking distance. I'm happy with everything else, I really enjoyed my night there. Suggestion. If you are coming, bring a thin lock! Mine was too thick.

The bathroon wasnt cleaned on one of the days that i stayed there. And there were insects in my room at some point.

Reached late but there were staff at the checkout in. Beds were old so creaky sounds are present. the ensure toilet and bathroom is just a really dirty in my one night stay there. Sewers were clogged and toilet was slimy with some moss growing. But I am going back there this week let's hope it gets better.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

No kitchen but otherwise a very nice hostel

Clean, friendly, very reasonable price - especially as it includes a great breakfast... Very impressed, will stay there again. Thank you.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Was a nice place to stay. However, the showers hardly work, it smelt in the bathroom and the floor in the bathroom was not cleaned.

Mold In the shower, generally unfriendly people, wifi was out for most of a day, toaster was broken last day. Unpleasant.

Perfectly fine for an overnight stay as it is in a great and convenient location. It is quite old and facilities appear to be showing the wear and tear. The staff however, are fantastic and helpful and went out of their way to assist my needs.

not a bad hostel. nice staff, good breakfast. their WiFi situation is not ideal, but you can't win then all. good location. if I had to, I'd stay here again.

The rooms were clean, breakfast was good, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Whe have a lovely stay!! Everything was perfect for us!

• 25th Aug 2015