Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Staff wasn't as friendly as expected from most hostels. They charge you for the wi-fi - 7 pounds for 3 days. I felt like that was absurd. It has included breakfast, though, which is quite good. Felt like the rooms were very small and it's terrible to have only 1 bathroom to share among 6 people. Showers weren't quitte good as well. I expected a lot more for this price, but also know that London's is beyond average when it comes to money.

The wifi didn't work so £3 wasted, staff was unclear about basic things and the room was decent but super crowded for 3 people

• 29th Oct 2014

Very relaxt atmosphere!

It was our first time in a hostel and this place was great. Really clean and helpful staff. Tube station is fairly close. Have to pay for wifi which is like 3 pounds.

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

The hostel is simple, but it is good. I was travelling alone and unfortunatelly the atmosphere was not really what i was expecting...the hostel was full of children from a tour. But still goos, the staff is awsome! they are really helpfull and cheerful. I enjoyed my stay there

• 20th Oct 2014

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

Great hostel, great location, wifi needs improving. I would stay again and staff are very helpful.

Room was hot

What I really missed was the hospitality of the employees. Not all of them have been very helpful and friendly. That was a pity.The ladies of the travel informations desk / bar did not really speak english, which made the communication very difficult and so they could not help us at all.

• 13th Oct 2014

I was really unlucky and ended up in a room with 2 people who snored like something you have never experienced before. Obviously this cannot be helped by the hostel! The beds were okay, although there was no ladder to get to the top bunk which was awkward, and the pillows were very thin. Bathroom in average state from recent use-was ensuite. Included breakfast was standard but good. Lots of families and older people there. Okay hostel; would return for short stay only

A gathering place for globe-trotters! In four nights, I chatted with room-mates from China, Brazil, Serbia, and all over western Europe.

I had a great stay. Yes i would stay again. The wifi is a little bit up and down. Could probably improve a little. But again free breakfast is great and the staff were very helpful. 9/10 for me

pleasant stay, thank you

It has a great location in Paddington and nice staff, but it's not kept overly clean and the beds are extremely uncomfortable.

Hostel was very close to the tube station. Staff (a German girl and a guy who spoke Spanish) were very helpful and patient with me. I would definitely come back. However, only down side is that the internet is not free.

Not the cheapest hostel you will ever stay at, but a solid choice. Very close to Paddington station, friendly staff, and a good level of security. Unfortunately I didn't wake up in time for the free breakfast but I heard it was very good.

staff were very friendly, there was a nice atmosphere. a good place to rest and recharge the batteries before heading off again

Too many bunk beds crammed into an inadequate space. All that needs to be said.

• 30th Sep 2014