Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

I stayed at this hostel the first days of January 2015, and I really liked it. It is well- located (Paddington) and the staff working at the reception were really friendly and helpful. My room, which was shared with other 5 people, was spacious enough. Breakfast was good and they had variety. The only thing that needs to be improved is cleanliness, especially in the bathrooms. Also, there should be something better than just a curtain as a shower.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Spain

Ok, I´ve always really enjoyed staing in Equity point london, but this last time, The room was just too smal and too crowded and there was only ONE bathroom for 8 GIRLS! The same roomm used to 4 people was used to 8, and that was too much! :x still a nice place, but look for less people\room

It was my fourth time in London and this was the best place I've ever stayed there. Breakfast was amazing, staff was really nice and the rooms are big and clean. The only thing is that there's only one bathroom per room (which can be really bad depending on your roomates, as it was for me) and that you have to pay for the wifi.

Thank you for the excellent stay! Loved the breakfast every morning, that really makes a difference if you're on a tight budget. I have to comment thought that my bathroom (at room B1) didn't have a working lock, making it very uncomfortable specially if you're sharing the room. Also the shower oscillated from hot to cold, and that was really annoying. Other than this suggestions, I loved my stay, thank you very much!

• 29th Dec 2014

Rooms are WAY too cramped, only one out of 8 pple can move around the room at one time, everyone else has to climb onto their beds to allow the one person to move.

In general a nice place for the money.. Good rooms and friendy staff (though not always that informative)... A kitchen or locks for the lockers would have been much appreciated though

I had a really great stay (3 nights)! It's really close to the Paddington metro and train station, which is convenient for day trips to Oxford or elsewhere. The staff was super friendly and let me print my boarding pass. I will say that the WiFi does cost, but they do supply linens and a free breakfast (which kind of balances it out for me anyway). Having access to a large seating area and a cafe inside the hostel was also very nice!

I loved my time here though not having a kitchen to cook your own meals does make life a bit harder and more expensive my recommendation is open the kitchen for guest who wish to cook for themselves in the evenings

• 24th Dec 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location, clean and nice place to stay.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

Good place for backpackers

Had a great experience there but some things can be done better. Security when takingyou luggage from luggage room was 0. you can take the luggage you want.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel for the value of price. While I was in the hostel, some one in my room stole my towel and I heard it was very common for towels to get stolen in the hostel. I think it would be so much better if the hostel provides us with some towel so this would not happen.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

A male receptionist was simply rude. He possessed no customer service skills whatsoever.

• 5th Dec 2014

You have to pay separately for basically everything: internet, towels, payment by card (1 GPB/night, insane!!) and the place does not really have an atmosphere. The breakfast was good, but if I had a choice I would rather choose free internet than breakfast. The staff was ok and it was clean.

Happy staff and comfortable environment. I like the breakfast provided and the staff there were very enthusiastic.The whole staying experience were efficient and good. Room is comfortable and have good shower. Perhaps the hostel can take care more the common room as i feel this is left out.

Excellent friendly accomadation, great value for money, and polite staff

• 29th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend in London and even more staying in your hostel!

Our key door was not working due to technical issue. Only stay for a night. It was good to have bathroom ensuite. Bed was clean loads of plug sockets for everyone bed dressing table lockers in the room lifts to take you to different floors would recommend this hostel. Very cool

No free wifi, but environment is good and clean, overall , good

• 25th Nov 2014