Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great staff, clean. Small room for 4. Finally a hostel with an elevator! Good space for breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point! The facilities were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff were very accommodating-- especially considering that we had to check out at the crack of dawn. Because we couldn't eat breakfast, they fave us some juice and something small to eat to go! The bathroom was quite small, but you can make it work. I would stay there again!

Great location. Very small rooms.

Congratulations! Felicidades!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Romania

I stayed for 3 days at London at this Hostel by recomendation of a friend and it couldn't be better! I shared a room of 8 beds with other 2 friends of mine and an Australian, a Chinese and other guys and it was so cool! The breakfast was very good too and I did not had any problems with bathrooms or anything. There was a big locker that I put my things into it and locked with my own padlock and nothing happened. I really recomend this hostel, next time I go to London I will definately stay there

• 26th Jan 2014

Thanks to all the staff for making Astor Victoria what it is! I will be coming back for sure! :)

I really loved the fact that it's so close to everything in Central London, the breakfast is awsome but please a little more care on the rooms and bathroom cleaning ;)

• 24th Jan 2014

There aren't kitchen, if you want 1 glass of water you have to buy, some of the staffs are really bad, they work grudgingly.

every think was very good by nicolas

• 22nd Jan 2014

The room was small and the bathroom even smaller! Not very comfortable.

Had a decent stay at this hostel. The price was good, and included breakfast, which was good but there's no free wifi, which as a traveller I think is vital. There were lockers in the room, as well as a bathroom. The location is awesome! Very close to Paddington underground station. In my opinion, not the friendliest staff...didn't really make me feel welcome, but it wouldn't be a problem if you were travelling with people.

Considering that London is a big and very busy city, it's hard to find an excellent hostel for really cheap price. This one is worth it's value. Could be a bit cleaner. Breakfast was nice and ample, included in the price.

For the money I payed I was satisfied. bathrooms and toilets were kept clean. bedsheets could have been cleaner. The room with eight people plus large luggage was rather cramped, there ought to me more space for large suitcases. The beds were ok, except for the fact that whenever one person in the four joint beds moved all others felt it.

• 15th Jan 2014

Fine place. Friendliest staff I've come across. Having to pay for wifi is kind of stupid though. It really feels like you are nickel and diming your guests, really, just make it free. Comfy beds. nice free breakfast. Would sleep there again.

Great hostel in a great location. Good value for money and really friendly staff.

• 11th Jan 2014

Very nice place, ideally located near Paddington station

• 11th Jan 2014

So this is probably a big misunderstanding but basically a guy was sleeping in our room that hadn't booked in. He was sleeping on a top bunk in full garb minus boots.at 6pm. Around 10:45 pm he awoke abruptly, put on his boots and left the room. At 11:30pm two spanish males came into the room where the only 2 vacant beds were the one where this man had been sleeping and below him. They checked with reception and came back to inform me if we saw the guy who was in the top bunk to tell security.

There is no free wifi that made me inconvenient.

It's a good hostel in London with good location, quite close to underground station. However, the plugs for charging your devices are not enough. If you have several devices need to charge, it would become a challenge for you. Otherwise, there is no curtain with each bed. It means less privacy you can have while you lay on your bed. If you travel with a group of friends, Equity Point London would be a good choose for you. If you prefect travel along, maybe you need to think twice in advance. :)

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

Everything was perfect, especially the staff! Really helpful! But it is pity that they don't have free wifi!!!