Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Nice staff

Staff are friendly and helpful; The facilities are sufficient, though I wished they would have a self-service laundry service in the hostel. I checked out two days earlier just because I got inconsiderate roommates who get drunk and talk loudly in the room at 6 in the morning.

Average hostel. Friendly staff and good breakfast.

Lovely location, nice and quiet and rooms very very clean. I had a great sleep before my long haul flight home after a work trip. Was near Paddington Station to conveniently get to Heathrow the next morning. Would recommend.

One of the best places I have been when staying in London over the years. The only issue to mention is that there is no kitchen for guest to use, however, the staff was welcoming in offering a micro. Even so the great breakfast provided does compensate for the missing kitchen facilities.

Staff were rude.

My stay wasn't that's great, first night i was with a group of 7 girls that partied until 4:30 in morning, the second night other different group of 7 ladies came and talk until the middle of night. I just don't understand why the staff would stick one lonely person with groups of people. By the look of it in the breakfast lounge its a pretty big place so I'm sure they could of found me other bed to sleep on. It was just poor management skills.

Quite good for London specially price related. Good breakfast included!

There was a lot of mold in the bathroom due to a missing ventilation. Otherwise the room was clean and didn´t smell ;-)

Well done, Equity point! Loved the area and vibe of that place. Room and bathroom were ok, beds a bit small, but breakfast really big instead. Lovely staff.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Poland

Really not a fan...

For us this was just somewhere to crash for the night but there seemed to be good vibe across the hostel hostel we missed out on. A brilliant location, walkable from Paddington station. Check in was smooth and easy. We found the beds very comfortable. Bathroom was a bit on the tiny side. Breakfast was great and made the stay even better value for money. Definitely recommend.

The Equity point hostel is actually one of those hostel you'll never forget. I stayed there for about 4 nights and the staff was extremely friendly and polite as soon as I came in it. The rooms are very clean. You'll find each morning a delicious free breakfast.

I am happy with my stay....

• 28th May 2015
  • Sweden

Very good stay. Great Location, friendly staff, clean room.

• 23rd May 2015

I have to admit that the breakfast was nice but the facilities are quite poor. I also didn't get a card for the door of my room, so I had to ask someone from the reception to go with me and open the room for me. The WiFi didn't work. I wasn't very nice stay.

the hostel was busy,so no keycards? had to get. a member of staff to let you into bedroom everytime. breakfast was good four cereals, yogurt,toast, boiled egg, cheese, jams,hot and cold drinks.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Wales

Staff really helpful, you can use the bus many stops a corner away.

This hostel was in an excellent location, just 10 minutes walk from Paddington Station. The surrounding area is fun and lively and has plenty of low cost places to eat. The staff were welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable of the local area. The Dorn room was huge with two ensuite bathrooms and it was very clean. The dorm room and the lounge area were extremely hot which made it a little uncomfortable but overall, an excellent place to stay.

Wonderful location and staff, but rooms are poorly maintained, the bathrooms are in bad working condition, and I think some extra people got into the room.