Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Noticed the prices fluctuate so much - one Sunday it could be £9.90 the next Sunday £23.90 - Crazy price hikes over 230% increase!!!!! Poor as other hostels do not vary so ridiculously. Staff brilliant - Security guys and reception always good.

I stayed for just one night in a mixed 6 person room. It was very clean and near a lot of bus stations and the tube. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It seemed like it would have a lot going on, but I didn't really check because I was just there the night before my flight. I would stay there again.

Staff not there for the client, talk between them at reception about their problems specially Italian girls.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Dorms have seen much much better days, definitely a bit tired in terms of decor and furniture + I still have the bruise from cracking my knee on the skin in the smallest bathroom I've seen. The bath didn't look too clean, although I didn't use it. For the price I could have stayed somewhere much nicer and more modern. Can't fault the staff or the location though. It's so close to Paddington and Hyde Park that it convenient for travel and visiting central London. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Helpful and friendly staff. Clear and nice rooms.

It was a satisfactory stay, ensuite bathroom in the 6 bed dorm was a nice touch. Clean room, bed was alright although the blanket was quite thin. Staff at reception were helpful and friendly. The cafeteria felt sad and having an extra charge for wifi in the room is greedy. Close to Paddington tube station and Hyde park. Atmosphere was non existent. A decent place for a weekend stay if you have places to go and people to see but don't come here to try and meet people.

EquityPoint in London is a great accommodation. The stuff is friendly and helpful, the bed is comfortable and the hostel is located close to to Hyde Park. It is central, but also quiet. All you can eat breakfast. It was a great stay there.

Location was great, but facilities were pretty gross and uncleaned.

• 21st Apr 2015

Great Place to stay. Security is around 24/7, there's always staff to help you out, the breakfast is bigger than you expect from typical hostel. Cleanliness A+, the beds are already made up and comfy and you have atleast one plug next to your bed together with a separate light. The only problem is that there is no ladder to climb to upper bed, so it can be a bit tricky.

Beds were comfy, staff were helpful

• New Zealand

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed

• Romania

I was charged extra for everything as soon as entered the hostel. Nowhere secure to store my valuables. Wifi did not work and had to pay to use their computers. My bed was right next to the lift which creaked very loudly all night. Would not stay here again. An awful experience.

• 17th Apr 2015

I had £60 stolen from me. Either staff or sequitry had taken it and denied me access to the camera

Excellent breakfast, and the location is quite central, and close to the Tube station so you can get around easily. Good value for money!

I enjoyed staying here - especially the common room - it's a huge space with TV screens and lots of chairs and tables. Breakfast is great too with lots of drinks and jams/cheeses to choose from. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of bathrooms outside of the dorms. I was in a dorm with an ensuite bathroom and at peaks times you'd have to wait to use it. I also didn't like all the clutter (shampoo, shower gel, razors) in the bathroom. It left no space for me to put my toiletries down.

Smiling and welcoming staff upon arrival, great choice at breakfast, quiet at night, comfy beds. Thank you!

Watch out for high price changes! Prices changed at whim lately to much more than double - bad - I am a regular-used to have consistent pricing. NOT the cheapest, but steady. Now a Sunday night has gone from £10/13-ish to a whopping £23/£27 -a ridiculous increase! These are only for shared room hostel bunks - usual travellers on a tight budget - shame on you Equity Point! I thought they really cared, but this is not the high end catering for high price hikes! Staff were excellent as always

I stayed here over Easter for a weekend away to catch up with friends. Didn't spend much time there but it had a good vibe, the breakfast was good, and the rooms warm and able to be aired. The bathrooms needed updating but are fully functional. Can't complain about my stay!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The location of this hostel is excellent. I was in for a weekend trip and it was incredibly easy for me to get from Heathrow to the hostel in Paddington as all I had to do was take the Heathrow Express. The ride was a painless 20 min. The area is really safe and I liked that they had stores selling souvenirs in the vicinity for very reasonable prices. It was very easy for me to get around the city because of the location. The building is quite old though and so were some of the fixtures.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Nice hostel, good location. Near to the most important objects. Next to the metro station and Big-bus. A nice atmosphere in the hostel, good service. I've been here 3 time already.