Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

We really appreciate the parking place during our stay with a very nice guy (speaking french) at the security. People at the desk were also very nice.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent staff very helpfull. Facilities, the 4 bedroom had allmost no space, and the locker for your bags was very very small.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Denmark

The ensuite bathroom gets flooded when we take a shower.

The 8-bed dorm was the smallest 8-bed dorm I've been in in my entire life. I had to manoeuvre myself to get to my bed. Luckily the bed above me was empty. I don't know how a person would be able to sleep up there with someone below. It is clear they haven't vacuumed the floor. When paying by card they charge a one pound service charge per night you are staying. Irritating, esp. with a "change collection box" at reception asking for spare change. Positives are good location and good lockers.

It suited our need perfectly, probably should have more staff in there though, to keep up with the cleaning. Lack of common room/s bit of a minus but who need one when you have a nice appartment style rooms .

It wasn't in the best location in that I had to do a lot of traveling to get to main attractions, but the neighborhood is very wealthy. The hostel itself was a little absurd because you had to pay for wifi, but overall I though the stay was ok.

We spent two days here and the hostel is quite good. Clean.

Everything was very fine. I just don't understand how internet isn't free...

It doesn't have free WiFi, I don't like it! I will choose another hostel in London.

The best hostel breakfast in London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Good rates, location perfect, i was offered early check inn

• 4th Mar 2014