Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great hostel for the value of price. While I was in the hostel, some one in my room stole my towel and I heard it was very common for towels to get stolen in the hostel. I think it would be so much better if the hostel provides us with some towel so this would not happen.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

A male receptionist was simply rude. He possessed no customer service skills whatsoever.

You have to pay separately for basically everything: internet, towels, payment by card (1 GPB/night, insane!!) and the place does not really have an atmosphere. The breakfast was good, but if I had a choice I would rather choose free internet than breakfast. The staff was ok and it was clean.

Happy staff and comfortable environment. I like the breakfast provided and the staff there were very enthusiastic.The whole staying experience were efficient and good. Room is comfortable and have good shower. Perhaps the hostel can take care more the common room as i feel this is left out.

Excellent friendly accomadation, great value for money, and polite staff

• 29th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend in London and even more staying in your hostel!

Our key door was not working due to technical issue. Only stay for a night. It was good to have bathroom ensuite. Bed was clean loads of plug sockets for everyone bed dressing table lockers in the room lifts to take you to different floors would recommend this hostel. Very cool

No free wifi, but environment is good and clean, overall , good

• 25th Nov 2014