Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great location right by Paddington Station! Staff was friendly and the room was very clean. I felt very safe and welcome. Loved that breakfast was included!

• 23rd Apr 2014

I unloaded suggestions by the truckload to the proprietor. Check in was delayed due to errors in booking. I paid more, in cash upfront, though I was quoted a lower price. Room reservation indicated 3-bed when it should of read sleeps three in a two bed config. Was not able to accommodate us by moving us to a four bed room. Wifi is 3pounds per day, per device when it's free all over the city. Towels not refreshed. Lights burnt out. Extremely tight rooms.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Very surprised, in a good way!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great location especially if you like to walk at hyde park. The rooms are daily cleaned and also people from all around world were great

Way to expensive considering thw rooms and atmosphere

• 17th Apr 2014

Only stayed 1 night but everything was to a good standard, the only thing that was missing was a bar with a communal area but other than that it was a good stay.

Excellent location for Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations, reasonable pricing, breakfast included, friendly staff.

very noisy and full of school children. food was very boring and generally uninspired. staff is very helpful. all in all not a great place unless you are desperate.

• 7th Apr 2014

Good location, just a 5-minute walk to the Paddington station, with quite a number of eating places around. The room was ok, although the numbers on the bed were very obscure. This was the reason why during my stay my bed was taken 2 times by strangers without any notice. Otherwise an overall good experience.

We really appreciate the parking place during our stay with a very nice guy (speaking french) at the security. People at the desk were also very nice.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent staff very helpfull. Facilities, the 4 bedroom had allmost no space, and the locker for your bags was very very small.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Denmark

The ensuite bathroom gets flooded when we take a shower.

The 8-bed dorm was the smallest 8-bed dorm I've been in in my entire life. I had to manoeuvre myself to get to my bed. Luckily the bed above me was empty. I don't know how a person would be able to sleep up there with someone below. It is clear they haven't vacuumed the floor. When paying by card they charge a one pound service charge per night you are staying. Irritating, esp. with a "change collection box" at reception asking for spare change. Positives are good location and good lockers.

It suited our need perfectly, probably should have more staff in there though, to keep up with the cleaning. Lack of common room/s bit of a minus but who need one when you have a nice appartment style rooms .

It wasn't in the best location in that I had to do a lot of traveling to get to main attractions, but the neighborhood is very wealthy. The hostel itself was a little absurd because you had to pay for wifi, but overall I though the stay was ok.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »