Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

You have to pay for an adapter, padlock, towel, and Wifi so they definitely squeeze a lot of money out of you after basic fees. Other than that it's a decent place, room was good, food was ok, but you couldn't cook for yourself. Staff was ok.

The staff was incredibly friendly, but there were many issues. The room was not clean at all. Our room key didn't work. The doorman at night wouldn't let us in at first because we'd only been given one pass for two people. Breakfast was pretty bad, and the breakfast room was very dirty. The hair dryer in our room didn't work and when I asked to borrow one at reception, they asked me for a deposit. Security for the storage area for bags (we arrived a bit early) was minimal.

• 11th Sep 2014

The staff is incredibly helpful, kind and friendly; well located near hyde park and to several bus stops and underground.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay,excellent value for money

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Hostel located in a residential area and is less than 5 minutes away from Paddington Station and about 10 minutes from Hyde Park. For someone visiting London, the tube is a great way to get around and Equity Point is near the tube. Rooms have carpet, are small, and bathrooms have very thin walls. Since I was traveling, I didn't spend much time in the room. Did not like that this hostel charges for WiFi! Breakfast was mediocre- toast, cereal, hrd boiled eggs, and your choice of orange or apple.

I enjoy staying at this hostel, but there are no laundry facilities, no kitchen, no internet included, I paid for a 8 bedrooms but actually was in a 10 bedrooms. The staff is nice, and try to help you. I don't think I will come back to this hostel.

Staff was really kind and they solved me really fast fast a problem I had. The hostel is in an excellent location.

• 3rd Sep 2014