Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

The hostel is simple, but it is good. I was travelling alone and unfortunatelly the atmosphere was not really what i was expecting...the hostel was full of children from a tour. But still goos, the staff is awsome! they are really helpfull and cheerful. I enjoyed my stay there

• 20th Oct 2014

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »