Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

I loved my time here though not having a kitchen to cook your own meals does make life a bit harder and more expensive my recommendation is open the kitchen for guest who wish to cook for themselves in the evenings

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location, clean and nice place to stay.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

Good place for backpackers

Had a great experience there but some things can be done better. Security when takingyou luggage from luggage room was 0. you can take the luggage you want.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel for the value of price. While I was in the hostel, some one in my room stole my towel and I heard it was very common for towels to get stolen in the hostel. I think it would be so much better if the hostel provides us with some towel so this would not happen.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

A male receptionist was simply rude. He possessed no customer service skills whatsoever.

You have to pay separately for basically everything: internet, towels, payment by card (1 GPB/night, insane!!) and the place does not really have an atmosphere. The breakfast was good, but if I had a choice I would rather choose free internet than breakfast. The staff was ok and it was clean.

Happy staff and comfortable environment. I like the breakfast provided and the staff there were very enthusiastic.The whole staying experience were efficient and good. Room is comfortable and have good shower. Perhaps the hostel can take care more the common room as i feel this is left out.

Excellent friendly accomadation, great value for money, and polite staff

• 29th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend in London and even more staying in your hostel!

Our key door was not working due to technical issue. Only stay for a night. It was good to have bathroom ensuite. Bed was clean loads of plug sockets for everyone bed dressing table lockers in the room lifts to take you to different floors would recommend this hostel. Very cool

No free wifi, but environment is good and clean, overall , good

• 25th Nov 2014
  • China

please clean bathroom's filter, regulate shower temperature (was extremly hot !!) and replace shower curtain from time to time.

• 20th Nov 2014

Rooms very packed with beds, little room to maneuver. Needs more bathroom facilities for the number of people. Some misleading info provided by the staff. Location good and not too expensive (for London) but several up charge items. Would stay again if the location was important.

Sorry guys, my room was invaded to people to make services and I was not informed, I was not allowed to change the room for that inconvenience and the lack of hot water for a whole day, at winter (close to) time!

It is a nice place where guests feel welcomed, the staff is helpfull and always available to answer your questions. The ambiance was good and it was appreciated to have breakfast included (and a nice breakfast)! Maybe the only negative point would be that there is no kitchen where you can cook your own food, but still, I had a great stay and I would recommend that place to other people!

5-10min easy walk from Paddington station. Also, you can save money by using buses. Our room was on the 6th floor, with 3 bunk beds, big windows and a nice view. There are lockers, sockets and bedlight for each guest, which is great. The bed was very comfy, on the 'harder side' and pillow pretty thin. Regarding cleanliness, the sheets and the bathroom were clean, but the floor could've used some hoovering, daily! I don't know why some reviewers complain, but breakfast was decent for a hostel.

Big mix up with out reservation. It took about 30 minutes to check in. Rooms are a bit cramped as well but otherwise we had a lovely stay

The hostel is really beautiful! I thought it was a Hotel when I arrived, but the bed/mattress is really uncomfortable :( I have backacke because of the bed, but the overall is very good! Breakfast really good, staff really helpfull and the hostel is very well decorated! :)

• 5th Nov 2014