Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Thank you for the excellent stay! Loved the breakfast every morning, that really makes a difference if you're on a tight budget. I have to comment thought that my bathroom (at room B1) didn't have a working lock, making it very uncomfortable specially if you're sharing the room. Also the shower oscillated from hot to cold, and that was really annoying. Other than this suggestions, I loved my stay, thank you very much!

• 29th Dec 2014

Rooms are WAY too cramped, only one out of 8 pple can move around the room at one time, everyone else has to climb onto their beds to allow the one person to move.

In general a nice place for the money.. Good rooms and friendy staff (though not always that informative)... A kitchen or locks for the lockers would have been much appreciated though

I had a really great stay (3 nights)! It's really close to the Paddington metro and train station, which is convenient for day trips to Oxford or elsewhere. The staff was super friendly and let me print my boarding pass. I will say that the WiFi does cost, but they do supply linens and a free breakfast (which kind of balances it out for me anyway). Having access to a large seating area and a cafe inside the hostel was also very nice!

Great hostel! Great location right next to paddington station. Breakdast was good! Clean rooms and toilets. Staff we're really not in the mood to help or talked. This one guy from staff woke everyone in the room in like 1am cause he wasn't sure who's who and someone needed to check out. He was really rude and had really bad attitude. Besides that it was great!

I loved my time here though not having a kitchen to cook your own meals does make life a bit harder and more expensive my recommendation is open the kitchen for guest who wish to cook for themselves in the evenings

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location, clean and nice place to stay.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

Good place for backpackers

Had a great experience there but some things can be done better. Security when takingyou luggage from luggage room was 0. you can take the luggage you want.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel for the value of price. While I was in the hostel, some one in my room stole my towel and I heard it was very common for towels to get stolen in the hostel. I think it would be so much better if the hostel provides us with some towel so this would not happen.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

A male receptionist was simply rude. He possessed no customer service skills whatsoever.

You have to pay separately for basically everything: internet, towels, payment by card (1 GPB/night, insane!!) and the place does not really have an atmosphere. The breakfast was good, but if I had a choice I would rather choose free internet than breakfast. The staff was ok and it was clean.

Happy staff and comfortable environment. I like the breakfast provided and the staff there were very enthusiastic.The whole staying experience were efficient and good. Room is comfortable and have good shower. Perhaps the hostel can take care more the common room as i feel this is left out.

Excellent friendly accomadation, great value for money, and polite staff

• 29th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend in London and even more staying in your hostel!

Our key door was not working due to technical issue. Only stay for a night. It was good to have bathroom ensuite. Bed was clean loads of plug sockets for everyone bed dressing table lockers in the room lifts to take you to different floors would recommend this hostel. Very cool

No free wifi, but environment is good and clean, overall , good

• 25th Nov 2014
  • China

please clean bathroom's filter, regulate shower temperature (was extremly hot !!) and replace shower curtain from time to time.

• 20th Nov 2014

Rooms very packed with beds, little room to maneuver. Needs more bathroom facilities for the number of people. Some misleading info provided by the staff. Location good and not too expensive (for London) but several up charge items. Would stay again if the location was important.