Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

5-10min easy walk from Paddington station. Also, you can save money by using buses. Our room was on the 6th floor, with 3 bunk beds, big windows and a nice view. There are lockers, sockets and bedlight for each guest, which is great. The bed was very comfy, on the 'harder side' and pillow pretty thin. Regarding cleanliness, the sheets and the bathroom were clean, but the floor could've used some hoovering, daily! I don't know why some reviewers complain, but breakfast was decent for a hostel.

Big mix up with out reservation. It took about 30 minutes to check in. Rooms are a bit cramped as well but otherwise we had a lovely stay

The hostel is really beautiful! I thought it was a Hotel when I arrived, but the bed/mattress is really uncomfortable :( I have backacke because of the bed, but the overall is very good! Breakfast really good, staff really helpfull and the hostel is very well decorated! :)

• 5th Nov 2014

It's a big place. Real big. You feel sort of like a broiler chicken in a factory.

dirty room...

It's annoying that we have to pay for the WiFi. I paid for it and it didn't work well.

Was a struggle to get to the bathroom every day as there were no common showers, only in the room. Shower was over a bathtub

The reception staff member was alone so it took a while to check in. The room was clean but smelt bad.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Wales

Really good for a short stay!

I very like here!Only at night more human a lot of noise,the other is great!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • China

Staff wasn't as friendly as expected from most hostels. They charge you for the wi-fi - 7 pounds for 3 days. I felt like that was absurd. It has included breakfast, though, which is quite good. Felt like the rooms were very small and it's terrible to have only 1 bathroom to share among 6 people. Showers weren't quitte good as well. I expected a lot more for this price, but also know that London's is beyond average when it comes to money.

The wifi didn't work so £3 wasted, staff was unclear about basic things and the room was decent but super crowded for 3 people

• 29th Oct 2014

Very relaxt atmosphere!

It was our first time in a hostel and this place was great. Really clean and helpful staff. Tube station is fairly close. Have to pay for wifi which is like 3 pounds.

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

The hostel is simple, but it is good. I was travelling alone and unfortunatelly the atmosphere was not really what i was expecting...the hostel was full of children from a tour. But still goos, the staff is awsome! they are really helpfull and cheerful. I enjoyed my stay there

• 20th Oct 2014

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Austria

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

A bit hidden away but a good location none the less.

Great hostel, great location, wifi needs improving. I would stay again and staff are very helpful.