Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

the staff I encountered here were so friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and I was surprised to find a decent breakfast included even though I only stayed for one night. My only gripe with the place was that I wasn't forewarned that I'd have to buy a padlock to lock my things way for an additional cost, and that WIFI also cost more, adding an extra 1.3 of the price of the room onto the total cost. However, overall a great experience and I would recommend this place for sure!

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Wales

My double room stank and was dirty. I paid in advance for 3 days online and didn't want to stay after a rotten night's sleep. Shower was ok but tiny. Better value staying in a serviced appartement for 20pounds more. The ppl at reception refused to refund me for my remaining stay, so please check room and toilet to make sure u r happy with it before paying. Wouldn't stay there again. Breakfast was horrid.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

It was a really pleasant stay for us. Friendly staff, clean and tidy room. We had a really good time!

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Taiwan

Great staff and great breakfast! Appreciated having all the extra toilets :-). The location was absolutely wonderful!

This place is pretty cool. Staff is very friendly and they are always ready to give you a hand. The rooms are clean and spacious and the bathroom is inside. Breakfast is included and is actually not bad at all. They even have cheese! Something that i really liked was the location. Is in a safe and quiet neighborhood, with tons of food options nearby and excellent transportation links, tube lines and 24 hour buses. Thumps up for Equity Point!!! Raheem, Brooklyn, USA.

Amazing!!

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Rooms simple but clean. Great staff. Breakfast included which is quite unusual for Hostels.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Spain

my stay was great. thanks for everything

• 4th Nov 2013

The hostel was great, really enjoyed the atmosphere! It was clean and reasonably quiet at night. The only complaint I had was the beds were uncomfortable.

Good hostel. Staff is very friendly and helps you were necessary. Nearby Paddington station, so you're in the center of Londen within a fiew minutes. Security is good, you have to show your key to the security in the night. Hostel is open 24/24u. The room are very small. We slept with 4 girls in a room that is not bigger that 25m² I think. But for the money, I didn't expect a lot more. Take earplugs with you, because we slept next to the stairs and that what a lot noice :). Breakfast was ok!

breakfast away too crowded - poor traffic flow, too small a space. good location, quiet rooms. shower leaked. older decor - could use paint and a fresh carpet. overall good, London is pricey and nightly cost was above average for other european cities.

• 29th Oct 2013

Location is excellent. Two underground stations are within 5 Min. walk and it is really central. During breakfasttime it gets busy so probably you will have to queue for your toast but suplies never end, so no worry there. The beds are bunk ones and might get rickety at times and some are lower than you might think. So you are almost sure to knock your head on it a couple of times (I did). Cleanliness is average but with 6 people in a room no surprise there. All in all it is a good choice though

The kitchen not open for the guest. It's a bit pity.

Please wash the bed covers, other than that no complaints!

Good location because it was walking distance to Paddington station, plenty of food options close by, lockers in the room and friendly staff were the positives. The only negative thing was that you have to pay for internet.

This is definitely a good hostel for schools etc as it's a very secure and 'orderly' hostel, I enjoyed my stay however I usually prefer a bit more leeway. It's beautifully decorated and the staff are helpful and friendly. This is a good location, buses to take you to Oxford St and about 5min from a shopping centre.The security is very good and that's also why it's good for schools.. The beds and bedding are clean (the loos could do with a bit more cleaning)... Good vibe to it.... A nice place...

The location is good. The bed is clean n they hv the lift. The only thing is that no free wifi is provided.

I really enjoyed all the staff , an especial thank you for the Portuguese female employee, very kind and sweet. Very good atmosphere, lots of young and nice people. Small place but very cosy. Bathroom with hot shower in the room. Not very clean room and a little bit small. Internet -3£ / day Good location, close to Hyde Park. A big hug to my Italian friend.

Great place to stay in London. Rooms clear, good breakfast and staff. I really recommend

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Room with bathroom, clean and tidy. Had a really good stay, can recommend.

• 20th Oct 2013