Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great hostel, really clean!! Good location and nice dorm for 4 people ! Breakfast was nice too and at the night it was quiet !! Value for money and undoubtedly I will stay again !!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Good hostel and travel connection, but too many school groups accommodated in , when I was there.

Everything was pretty good, except for the WiFi that you have to pay for.

Check-in staff need to be clearer with instructions as we got told one rule regarding drinking when checking in and then a totally different thing by the night security guy. But the fact they have a night security guy is great! Very good breakfast with plenty of choice included. All in all great value for money and a fantastic location close to the tube and within walking distance to some of London's top sights.

Great staff, clean. Small room for 4. Finally a hostel with an elevator! Good space for breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point! The facilities were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff were very accommodating-- especially considering that we had to check out at the crack of dawn. Because we couldn't eat breakfast, they fave us some juice and something small to eat to go! The bathroom was quite small, but you can make it work. I would stay there again!

Great location. Very small rooms.

Congratulations! Felicidades!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Romania

I stayed for 3 days at London at this Hostel by recomendation of a friend and it couldn't be better! I shared a room of 8 beds with other 2 friends of mine and an Australian, a Chinese and other guys and it was so cool! The breakfast was very good too and I did not had any problems with bathrooms or anything. There was a big locker that I put my things into it and locked with my own padlock and nothing happened. I really recomend this hostel, next time I go to London I will definately stay there

Thanks to all the staff for making Astor Victoria what it is! I will be coming back for sure! :)

I really loved the fact that it's so close to everything in Central London, the breakfast is awsome but please a little more care on the rooms and bathroom cleaning ;)

• 24th Jan 2014

There aren't kitchen, if you want 1 glass of water you have to buy, some of the staffs are really bad, they work grudgingly.

every think was very good by nicolas

• 22nd Jan 2014

The room was small and the bathroom even smaller! Not very comfortable.

Had a decent stay at this hostel. The price was good, and included breakfast, which was good but there's no free wifi, which as a traveller I think is vital. There were lockers in the room, as well as a bathroom. The location is awesome! Very close to Paddington underground station. In my opinion, not the friendliest staff...didn't really make me feel welcome, but it wouldn't be a problem if you were travelling with people.

Considering that London is a big and very busy city, it's hard to find an excellent hostel for really cheap price. This one is worth it's value. Could be a bit cleaner. Breakfast was nice and ample, included in the price.

For the money I payed I was satisfied. bathrooms and toilets were kept clean. bedsheets could have been cleaner. The room with eight people plus large luggage was rather cramped, there ought to me more space for large suitcases. The beds were ok, except for the fact that whenever one person in the four joint beds moved all others felt it.

• 15th Jan 2014

Fine place. Friendliest staff I've come across. Having to pay for wifi is kind of stupid though. It really feels like you are nickel and diming your guests, really, just make it free. Comfy beds. nice free breakfast. Would sleep there again.

Great hostel in a great location. Good value for money and really friendly staff.

• 11th Jan 2014

Very nice place, ideally located near Paddington station