Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great security with someone outside the door and the location was a little far walk to all the sights

We spent two days here and the hostel is quite good. Clean.

Everything was very fine. I just don't understand how internet isn't free...

It doesn't have free WiFi, I don't like it! I will choose another hostel in London.

The best hostel breakfast in London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Good rates, location perfect, i was offered early check inn

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Jordan

The location of the hostel is good and the staff are all friendly and helpful. However, the facilities of the room were really bad. I stayed at the 6-bed female dorm for two nights. The light in the toilet kept flashing and it suddenly went off when I was taking shower. The same applied to the lights in the bedroom.

Great hostel, really clean!! Good location and nice dorm for 4 people ! Breakfast was nice too and at the night it was quiet !! Value for money and undoubtedly I will stay again !!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Good hostel and travel connection, but too many school groups accommodated in , when I was there.

Everything was pretty good, except for the WiFi that you have to pay for.

Check-in staff need to be clearer with instructions as we got told one rule regarding drinking when checking in and then a totally different thing by the night security guy. But the fact they have a night security guy is great! Very good breakfast with plenty of choice included. All in all great value for money and a fantastic location close to the tube and within walking distance to some of London's top sights.

Great staff, clean. Small room for 4. Finally a hostel with an elevator! Good space for breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point! The facilities were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff were very accommodating-- especially considering that we had to check out at the crack of dawn. Because we couldn't eat breakfast, they fave us some juice and something small to eat to go! The bathroom was quite small, but you can make it work. I would stay there again!

Great location. Very small rooms.

Congratulations! Felicidades!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Romania

I stayed for 3 days at London at this Hostel by recomendation of a friend and it couldn't be better! I shared a room of 8 beds with other 2 friends of mine and an Australian, a Chinese and other guys and it was so cool! The breakfast was very good too and I did not had any problems with bathrooms or anything. There was a big locker that I put my things into it and locked with my own padlock and nothing happened. I really recomend this hostel, next time I go to London I will definately stay there

Thanks to all the staff for making Astor Victoria what it is! I will be coming back for sure! :)

I really loved the fact that it's so close to everything in Central London, the breakfast is awsome but please a little more care on the rooms and bathroom cleaning ;)

• 24th Jan 2014

There aren't kitchen, if you want 1 glass of water you have to buy, some of the staffs are really bad, they work grudgingly.

every think was very good by nicolas

• 22nd Jan 2014