Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Great hostel, friendly staff and tidy. Very recommended.

the hostel was very clean and the staff were all very friendly. i would defiantly return to this hostel.

It was good location so close to the underground and 24 hour was convenient. Supper secure with 2 code access points.

• 25th Aug 2013

Staffs are very helpful and nice. Private double bedroom are very small, a bit too small for 2 persons. bed are big enough though and room is quite clean. shower room is so small too, water is very easy to leak out. good location. not far from Paddington and Lancaster Gate station.

This hostel was very bad. We paid for an 8 bed dorm then just got put in a 10 bed dorm without explanation or apology. Then our beds still had dirty linen on them that we had to ask to be changed. The shower and toilet were the worst I have seen on my travels. The breakfast was good and that it was included. Y which was annoying. You also had to pay for the wifi which was annoying. NIce staff but terrible hostel.

nice place

Staff was really helpful - let me store a snowboard for two days before I arrived whilst I was in Bristol. Beds were amazing.

It was really LOUD, small and unconfortable! The only good thing was the breakfast! I dont recommend this hostel at all.

I really enjoy a lot living in this hotel, the staff in the reception are very friendly and helpful, i felt comfortable. it is quite safe,and it is easy to find the location,is convient in the transportation.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • China

Great location and nice to meet people, but only in the dorm ('cause the common area is usually empty). The staff was really nice to me, but I saw them being rude to another guy, so I can't rate that fairly. The room could be cleaner and bigger, but in general, it's ok.

The people on the front desk were extremely helpful and prompt with dealing with any questions or problems. I must admit that I was surprised that there were no kitchen facilities but possibly I never read the information correctly. The inclusive breakfast was good enough and gave one a good start to a day of sightseeing. The kitchen staff were very efficient in keeping the area clean and tidy and well stocked. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm and was pleased to see it had an en suite bathroom.

Strategically located in the heart of London. It's very near Paddington train station and the underground tube thus moving around is very easy. However, I think Internet should be free.

I was disappointed with Equity point. During this summer I've changed 5 accommodations and this one was definitely the one that I didn't enjoy to stay at. I stayed here for 3 nights with my friend, sharing the room with mom-daughter. We had to pay extra for towels, extra for wi fi, and what pissed me off the most - for locker padlocks. At the end it was more than 25£ extra, so we could have get a private room somewhere else for that money. The breakfast was also poor, without tea or clean spoons

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Croatia

great location. bathroom small amnd wet floor didn't help

• 12th Aug 2013

I booked into Equity Point because I had an early fight and needed to catch the Heathrow Express. I was in a six person room, five young women and me. The single bathroom was not enough. I ended up having to locate another toilet. The fact that the entry light came own automatically was a problem late at night -- until we figured out how to disable it. I also arrived to find wet jeans drapped on my bed and someone's suitcase sitting open on my space.

Everything in this hotel and in London is very expensive. Hotel is dirty, people who run hotel are cold and family rooms are very small. WiFi cost £9 for a week. Room key cost £1 per person. Hotel dont have a kitchen. Breakfest is included in price but you can choose between jam, honey, cheese and cereals, for drink you can have coffe or juice. You can't use microwave after breakfest. In the group room, you can stay until midnight, while in the courtyard you can accommodate up to 8PM. We talked

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Croatia

The bathrooms are en suite and fairly tiny. There was 1 bathroom to 10 bunks and no additional bathrooms in the hallway, at least not that I could easily find. The location is quite close to Paddington Station -- about 2 blocks and on a main street. It is close to a few stores and at least one restaurant (meaning you can get groceries and alcohol easily or eat out if you like). Wifi is a bit extra, but I thought the speed was nice.

I really enjoyed my staying at Equity Point. I stayed in a private room together with my husband and my daughter. However, the room was quite small for the three of us and we also had a little problem with the shower that leaked water in the bathroom floor. The shower was too small and the curtains kept sticking on us leaving all the water dripping over the bathroom floor. The cleaners used to come everyday to dry it up which was good, though. Even so, I still recommend this hostel.

no free wifi, annoying security guard, helpful reception, good size lockers, no free towel,

Good location, friendly staff, luggage room may need more secure, shower room is a little bit too small. Overall, a nice place to stay.