Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

ab 00:30 war in beiden Nächten auch im Innenhof ruhe, vorher sehr laut. Böden/Wände des Hauses scheinbar sehr dünn, Nachbarn von oben (die gern beherzt aus dem Doppelstockbett springen) brachten entsprechend die Wände zum Zittern. Badezimmer aufgrund eines defekten Duschkopfes nach jedem Duschgang überflutet, kein abfluss. Ansonsten aber alles tippi toppi.

• 28th Jun 2015

This hostel excelled in all the aspects I seek. I stay at hostels to get a good rest, clean my self up, have a safe place to leave my belongings, receive good, accurate information about the area from the staff, be close to transit, and have a dining area so I don't have to eat out . Equity Point London excelled in all my requirements. Of note was that the bed and linens were very comfortable and the room was suitably dark and quiet ( the roomies who were so sweet!). I had a fantastic sleep.

Really nice place and nice staff! Will be back when I am in London again

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Nice people, nice location, but the hostel is horribly noisy, especially the corridors

Overall a great hostel to stay at. My only suggestion would be to improve the check-in process so that it does not take so long per person. If there is no rush, it is fine, but if there is a queue it seems to take a very long time to get everyone through.

The location was great and really convenient! however I found that it was really humid and stuffy in the hostel. apart from that great stay and the staff was very helpful!

• 24th Jun 2015

great place to stay for a few nights in london. staff were helpful and the location is brilliant.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location and value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful and speak many languages. The lugage room is spacious and secure. The bunkbeds are basic and a little uncomfy, but as expected for a budget hostel. There was an ensuite bathroom which was handy as we only had to share the guests in the room. The breakfast was quite basic - toast and cereal and tea,coffee or juice. There is a common room and a library and PCs available. Very happy with this hostel.

• 20th Jun 2015

ミックスの10人部屋でしたが、4日目に1人で来たらしいフランス人に女の子が文句ばかり言って非常に気分がわるかったです。イビキをかいてる人がいると起こしてうるさいと文句をいい、自分では他のフランス人のカップルと大きい声で話はするし、2段ベッドの上から飛び降りるしで最悪です。 子供でしたあと思って我慢しましたが、心のなかでそんなにほかのひとがうるさいなら、ホステルじゃなくてホテルに 泊まればいいのにと思っていました‼️

good location . but no kitchen which is inconvenient for longer stay. Great breakfast. cleanliness is soso.

Nice staff

Staff are friendly and helpful; The facilities are sufficient, though I wished they would have a self-service laundry service in the hostel. I checked out two days earlier just because I got inconsiderate roommates who get drunk and talk loudly in the room at 6 in the morning.

Average hostel. Friendly staff and good breakfast.

Lovely location, nice and quiet and rooms very very clean. I had a great sleep before my long haul flight home after a work trip. Was near Paddington Station to conveniently get to Heathrow the next morning. Would recommend.

One of the best places I have been when staying in London over the years. The only issue to mention is that there is no kitchen for guest to use, however, the staff was welcoming in offering a micro. Even so the great breakfast provided does compensate for the missing kitchen facilities.

My stay wasn't that's great, first night i was with a group of 7 girls that partied until 4:30 in morning, the second night other different group of 7 ladies came and talk until the middle of night. I just don't understand why the staff would stick one lonely person with groups of people. By the look of it in the breakfast lounge its a pretty big place so I'm sure they could of found me other bed to sleep on. It was just poor management skills.

Quite good for London specially price related. Good breakfast included!

Adresse à recommander; Bien situé, propre

There was a lot of mold in the bathroom due to a missing ventilation. Otherwise the room was clean and didn´t smell ;-)

Well done, Equity point! Loved the area and vibe of that place. Room and bathroom were ok, beds a bit small, but breakfast really big instead. Lovely staff.

• 1st Jun 2015