Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Just far from the center of town.

100% recomendable!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The location in Paddington was superb and the staff were very helpful and kind. The price was decent, however the room temperature is my biggest complaint as it was so hot especially at night that it made it really difficult to sleep and uncomfortable. Simple solutions like have fans for rent could make the difference as I have a feeling lots of people when we stay were unhappy with the room temperature.

• 12th Jul 2015

The location is pretty good, the staff is great but it didn`t look so clean. The bathroom ceiling was falling apart and I am pretty sure I got bitten by fleas!!

All hostels I stayed at in London are totally overpriced. This one is particularly bad. Staff was not very nice and there were never enough people at the reception. I always had to wait 5-20 min, no matter which time of day I needed something. The female dorm room I stayed in had one toilet with shower. That bathroom was not clean at all! The only good thing I can say is that the location was quiet good, but probably also the reason for the massive overpricing.

Never got to stay there due to the tube strikes. Tried to cancel the booking but was unsuccessful.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

It was a great place to stay. I'm really glad I found it while I was in London. Will definitely look at an Equity Point for future hostels. My only complaint was the number of children running around the hostel.

Bitte unser WC und Bad war leider sehr unrein und es gab immer wieder Geruchsbelästigung über Dusche. Personal sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Parties of kids spoiled the atmosphere somewhat. They took up too much space in certain situations. The breakfast situation was almost the same. It felt a bit like 'casey's court.' The staff could have organized the bed allocation more efficiently. Being booked the wrong bed, I found I was locked out of my room at one stage. However, not too bad, considering it is a London hostel.

우선 런던 날씨가 엄청 더웠었는데 숙소도 너무 덥고 바람 하나 들어오질 않아서 너무 힘들었어요. 화장실은 환풍기도 없고 창문도 없어서 무슨 사우나 찜질방 같았고요. 첫날에 33도까지 올라갔었어서 첫날 이후론 좀 괜찮았는데, 그래도 더워서 너무 힘들어했던기 기억나요. 그리고 초등학생들 현장학습을 많이 오더라구요. 너무 시끄럽고 라운지에서 조용히 쉴수도 없어서 별로였어요. 위치는 패딩턴역 옆이라 좋긴한디 처음 찾아갈 땐 간판같은것도 엄청 작게되어있어서 찾기 힘들었어요.

Location is good too. Located in a quiet neighborhood and seems to be safe. The staff served up a very comfortable kind. Very good.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

ab 00:30 war in beiden Nächten auch im Innenhof ruhe, vorher sehr laut. Böden/Wände des Hauses scheinbar sehr dünn, Nachbarn von oben (die gern beherzt aus dem Doppelstockbett springen) brachten entsprechend die Wände zum Zittern. Badezimmer aufgrund eines defekten Duschkopfes nach jedem Duschgang überflutet, kein abfluss. Ansonsten aber alles tippi toppi.

• 28th Jun 2015

This hostel excelled in all the aspects I seek. I stay at hostels to get a good rest, clean my self up, have a safe place to leave my belongings, receive good, accurate information about the area from the staff, be close to transit, and have a dining area so I don't have to eat out . Equity Point London excelled in all my requirements. Of note was that the bed and linens were very comfortable and the room was suitably dark and quiet ( the roomies who were so sweet!). I had a fantastic sleep.

Really nice place and nice staff! Will be back when I am in London again

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

The hostel was nice and clean while the staff and continental breakfasts were awesome as well. The only thing that I didn't like was that they charge to use the computers in the lobby and wifi in the rooms. Other than those two things, I really enjoyed the hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Unfortunately the bed i was sleeping in was not very stable. When i wanted to go up on my bed, the whole bed was shaking and i was afraid to waken up my dorm mate I didn't like the light of the bathroom which only turned off when i was closing the door. After 5 people taking a shower, it was more than sticky inside & i couldn't let the moisture get out of the bathroom. The mirror was too small. The hostel was for the price & London ok, but i've been to better ones around the world.

• 25th Jun 2015

Nice people, nice location, but the hostel is horribly noisy, especially the corridors

Overall a great hostel to stay at. My only suggestion would be to improve the check-in process so that it does not take so long per person. If there is no rush, it is fine, but if there is a queue it seems to take a very long time to get everyone through.

The location was great and really convenient! however I found that it was really humid and stuffy in the hostel. apart from that great stay and the staff was very helpful!

• 24th Jun 2015

great place to stay for a few nights in london. staff were helpful and the location is brilliant.

• 20th Jun 2015