Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Good stay overall close to Paddington station, Hyde park and Kensington gardens. Only issue really was I think they need fans for some airflow. The windows don't open enough to let air through and this makes it feel a lot warmer than it actually is.

Auberge très bien placée et très propre. Le personnel est très disponible pour toute question autour du logement ou du tourisme.

• 18th Jul 2014

Staff very friendly and helpful. My room was near the lift and you could hear a loud bang every time it reached a floor. Made it difficult to sleep before an early flight.

• 16th Jul 2014

j'avais réservé un dortoir pour mes filles et moi et la surprise a l'arrivée je ne peux pas y accéder car j'ai une mineur de 15 ans et la bas les mineurs ne peuvent pas dormir en dortoir avec d'autres adultes, résultat d'une chambre a 59 livres, on passe a 103 livres, déjà le premier jour le budget est explosé!!!! sinon la chambre ca va, lit et drap propre, une bouilloire avec thé, lait (sympa), par contre la douche c''est quelque chose bcp trop petite.

I flew in/out from Heathrow so this location was perfect. Less than a 10 minute walk to Paddington. Nice quiet area, yet lots of stuff to see nearby. (Highly recommend a walk over towards the portobello markets). My largest complain is the youth groups. I was their 3 nights, and each night a new group came in(10-14 year olds). Got very frustrating being woken up by kids running to breakfast every morning. Lockers fit my whole pack, that was awesome. Wifi speed is poor. Overall, good!

• 9th Jul 2014

Vi bodde i ett rum som låg i trapphuset, mycket lyhört. Passar ungdom bättre!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

El personal maravilloso, nuestra habitacion era de 8y era excesivamente pequeña y estaba poco limpia al llegar.Diariamente se supone que limpiaban...pero lo unico que hacian era vaciar la papelera,el baño poco higienico tambien y la moqueta...en fin.Por otro lado esta muy bien situado,justo al lado de dos bocas de metro y muy muy cerca de Hyde park,buena combinacion tambien con buses.Tiendas y restaurantes cerca,zona tranquila.En resumen precio caro por la situacion,personal bien higiene ausente

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Apart from the fact that you need to pay for the wi-fi, all is well. Clean rooms, comfy beds, linens included, good enough lockers, nice breakfast. If only they provided free wi-fi, this would be just perfect.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I had reserved a 4-bed dorm, but they put me in 6-bed instead - they were apologetic about it, but still a bit disappointing. The real problem was that there were a bunch of party animals in my room, drinking and smoking all night long, and generally making the room filthy. I guess I could have reported them, but then I"m supposed to keep sharing a room with them after I got them in trouble? Kind of a difficult position to be in.

Great location, and a safe area to stay in. The rooms were small with lots of beds crammed into a small space. The breakfast was nice. There was a security guard outside at night which made me feel safe. I have recommended to a friend already!

• 5th Jul 2014

Check in took too long. Security guard in the night was terrible, wouldn't let us into the hostel it was as if he was guarding the crown jewels!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Too expensive to pay just for a bed and there is not enough sockets. Internet should be free. Less than 10 minutes from train station.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Staff were quite rude, we had to pay for wifi and it didn't even work in the rooms. The bathroom was absolutely tiny for 8 people to share and the water temperature of the shower was set on boiling, making ye shower unusable. Staff were told multiple times about this problem and nothing was done. We therefore had to use the communal shower (only one worked) and it was disgusting with a door lock that didn't work. Rooms were like hot boxes, we woke up sweating. So expensive and overpriced!

Even though there was ample security, I didn't feel all that safe and I found myself constantly having miscommunications with the front desk.

Was not a fan. The basement rooms were like saunas, with only tiny, inadequate windows to offer ventilation. The showers are push-button that give you a few seconds of water, then you have to push them again. Annoying. The bar is decent, is the location, and there's a great atmosphere, but I wouldn't stay here again.

the location is very good .easy to find it . but reception have no SMILE when we reach there . the wifi is not free .you need to pay for it . the door of room have problem . anyway i will never to live this hostel again .

This hostel represents poor value for money especially with it's changeable peak rates. It is out of touch with the rest of the hostels around and the hostelling scene. The rooms are low ceilings, cramped and stuffy- especially the 8 bed dorms. It is in a noisy location and the need to have the windows open with the stuffiness worsened the noise factor. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone and would suggest that people look at some of the better hostels close by that offer much better val

Prima volta in questo ostello e devo dire che sono stato soddisfatto dalla qualità prezzo. Colazione abbondante. Da ritornare

Great location, easy to walk everywhere. A shame you have to pay for WiFi! Could just charge a couple Euros more to have it included.

Good location and overall decent hostel. I stayed in an 8 person dorm and checked in relatively late on a Saturday night, only to find a missing pillow and gum stuck on my blanket when I entered my room, Bathroom was tight and unclean. Mentioned this to the front desk yet no one came to offer alternative pillows/blankets.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5