Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Nice place. Don't expect a good night's sleep though. The bar and size of the place meant there was noise until late and then it started again early. I think partly sound just travels really badly in the building. Great if you're there to party. Not so great for resting and relaxing.

• 13th Apr 2014

This was perfect for my stay. Highly recommended.

• 5th Apr 2014

The environment of the hostel was very amazing, the structure of the bedrooms and living areas as well. If returned to Marrakesh for sure stay again staying at the hostel!

Absoloutely great hostel, clean spacious and right in the centre of everything.

Hard to find, a few signs would be necessary. Nice place, a little too big. Very clean. Nice restaurant at the roof , nice staff. And you get beer :) Arrogant, unfriendly staff at the reception.

Great Hostel!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Our stay at the hostel would have been great if it wasn't for the last day that I was ripped off. I arranged with the hostel management for a taxi early in the morning to take me to the airport for 170 MAD. It sounded really expensive but they said it it was because it was early in the morning, otherwise a normal price for a taxi would have been 120-150 MAD. In the morning the security guard just walked with me to the first random taxi he found and he gave him 100 MAD!! What a shame...

The hostel were not great with communication prior to arrival. We tried to book an airport transfer via them. I supplied our flight details as requested, however they didn't respond to two of my further emails asking for confirmation of the booking. So we booked our own transfer. When we arrived they asked us why we had not used the driver they had booked, whom was still waiting at the airport. I felt bad about this, however it was their error, which was easily preventable.

Such a beautiful hostel in an amazing location. Literally two minutes from the main square. Staff were so friendly and helpful and the airport transfer is a really good deal if there is a few of you. Pool is awesome as is the rooftop for sunbathing. Would highly recommend!!

Huge hostel, reasonably clean though our bathroom shower didn't have a shower curtain so the whole bathroom got flooded every time anyone had a shower. The water was hot though which is good. One of the better Moroccan hostels and I would recommend

booked a twin and was allocated a private 4 bed dorm, which is fine I guess. Just not what we booked.Late night noise needs to be kept under control by a staff on patrol as it wasn't one night at 2am and I had to ask the guests to move away from the pool (quite area) The hotel appears like it had its prime time a few years ago and definitely needs more love and care to get it back to its best appearance. Zachary was excellent and helpful his restaurant tips were spot on. Good staff make it best.

• 8th Mar 2014

As I travelled around Marrakesh I came back to this hostel on 3 occassions over 2 weeks. What an amazing place, more like a hotel than a hostel. Great, friendly staff - especially Nadia and Zakarai (but all the others that I didn't learn their names too). I can imagine on a hot summers day a dip in the pool would be wonderful. Only 5 mins walk from Jemaa El Fna and the souq's and a great adventure down the narrow alleyways to get there. If the wifi ain't working - go outside and experience!

I've left great reviews for this place - stayed there 3 times - highly recommended. Love the fact that it's difficult to find, good adventuring or giving up and tipping some young lad to guide me. Great staff and facilities

enjoyed my stay but not easy to find.

I enjoyed my short stay at the hostel and liked the fact that there are many areas to sit, read or relax. The atmosphere was calm and pleasant in general. Management was kind enough to provide fruit for breakfast after I informed of my allergies. The only downside is that the hostel is very hard to find, even following the instructions provided on the website. They provide as a reference a restaurant that is now closed, people still know about it but you definitely need to ask around.

The hostel is a very nice place to stay a couple of nights, but the staff is horrible! They just want not to work and to stay at their computer doing whatever they are doing, the others just don't know what to do! worst staff I've met.

• 12th Feb 2014

+: Zac is a great host and gives good advices. Great value for a riad at the heart of the Medina -: the dorm room smelled like a cat or camel. A strong smell that would come back even after opening all the windows. And the bathroom, although very clean, was very humid.

It's a beautiful hostel! I've never been to such a clean and wonderful hostel. People are very friendly. The best thing of the hostel ist the view from the rooftop!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

One of my favorite hostels that I've been to. Everything about it was great. The breakfast was awesome and the location was right in the heart.

• 6th Feb 2014

Better Internet appreciated. Also, a guest kitchen with a Microwave.

« first « Prev 1 2 3