Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. + SWIMMING POOL! + Great bar and terrace areas and they serve alcohol! ;-) + HUGE hostel! Very spacious and beautifully decorated. Lots of different types of common areas to chill and meet other travellers. Labyrinths of rooms and corridors. Really fantastic!

It is was the best hostel that I was stay in Africa.

Stayed for 3 nights, wasn't greeted by the most helpful staff but the next day there were others at the desk. Good pool, good breakfast included and great location. Overall good price for money but don't expect too much helped from the staff for activities. Did the cooking class for lunch and made a wonderful meal which was a nice highlight!

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in! Feels like being in a hotel, really clean, bar with beer and lunch/dinner and a beautiful building. It's quiet even though it's right in the souks (so a little hard to find at first).

• 12th Aug 2015

Directions to the hostel were spot on. Once you find it, it's easy to navigate through the medina. The pool was EVERYTHING. NOTE: Apparently the restaurant upstairs is closed from 3:00 - 4:30, despite having "lunch specials" from 12-4. Twice we were scolded by the cooks. But there is one cook with the pink pants that is a total sweetheart and made the best food for us. Mojitos are delicious, AC IS COLD! Will be back!

Enjoyed my stay here. Would come back. Met Moroccan friends in the city and was treated like their sister/family. Had an unforgettable experience and the hostel was pretty too! :)

• 6th Aug 2015

Just great

A great hostel...amazing for the price. Unfortunately, while I was staying there, two friends were confronted by some fairly scary men on the way back to the hostel at night on separate occasions. The male friend asked the night staff at the front for help when he got there and he did nothing. The female friend's experience was scarier and more aggressive. I would NOT recommend arriving at night as a solo female. Also, they have a fairly strict midnight curfew in the outdoor spaces.

• 30th Jul 2015

I had an amazing time at Equity Point! Everything was great and the pool was totally amazing. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Marrakech.

• 30th Jul 2015

This was my second stay at Equity Point so I must have liked it. The place is beautiful, the staff are helpful. Good atmosphere and location. Just one niggle: dormitory floor often wet because of water seeping from bathroom or dripping from air conditioning.

The building is perfect. Rooms are big enough and very clean. The hostel manager is not a very well comuncative person. We had a problem and he didn t tried to understood and helped us.

The price was good for what it was.my room was very clean,big and it was really quiet in the hostel,which is not always like this in marrakech.i haf an room in the old ruad,which had no AC so it was pretty hot for sleeping. But still a good choice for spending some nights.

The staff is helpful, especially the girl with dark blonde hair who works in the mornings. She is an angel.

It was really perfect, cheap for such a butiful place, with a clean swimmingpool and private bathroom. Only problem, was to find the place... but I guess in the medina, it's always the case

• 17th Jul 2015

Just a little bit hard to find but I could find it by myself :D

Good staff, good people, good place.

Wonderful experience here. Nice staff and great facilities. Highly recommended

Great lovely place perfect for a trip away doesn't feel like a hostel at all more like a hotel

• 6th Jul 2015

I have a mix feeling about this hostel, in some ways it was great as far as pool area and lounge space. It's a big hostel so you can find private space no problem. The rooms are small for 6 beds i feel, a bit crammed for my liking. The lockers in the rooms are bad, and I had so much problems with them. The staff are nice, however things take forever. Avg check-in time was 20 mins, so you imagine how it feels if you just waiting to buy a water. overall good, with lots inefficencies

Best hostel we stayed at in all of Morocco and also one of the best overall. Great character and the pool is definitely a selling point for such a hot destination!

« first « Prev 1 2 3