Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

The price was good for what it was.my room was very clean,big and it was really quiet in the hostel,which is not always like this in marrakech.i haf an room in the old ruad,which had no AC so it was pretty hot for sleeping. But still a good choice for spending some nights.

The staff is helpful, especially the girl with dark blonde hair who works in the mornings. She is an angel.

It was really perfect, cheap for such a butiful place, with a clean swimmingpool and private bathroom. Only problem, was to find the place... but I guess in the medina, it's always the case

• 17th Jul 2015

Just a little bit hard to find but I could find it by myself :D

Good staff, good people, good place.

Wonderful experience here. Nice staff and great facilities. Highly recommended

Great lovely place perfect for a trip away doesn't feel like a hostel at all more like a hotel

• 6th Jul 2015

I have a mix feeling about this hostel, in some ways it was great as far as pool area and lounge space. It's a big hostel so you can find private space no problem. The rooms are small for 6 beds i feel, a bit crammed for my liking. The lockers in the rooms are bad, and I had so much problems with them. The staff are nice, however things take forever. Avg check-in time was 20 mins, so you imagine how it feels if you just waiting to buy a water. overall good, with lots inefficencies

Best hostel we stayed at in all of Morocco and also one of the best overall. Great character and the pool is definitely a selling point for such a hot destination!

We were very rudely confronted by one of the hostel staff treating us like school children and demanding that we go to bed, whilst we were sitting having a soft drink on the sofas. I love morocco as a country and Marrakech as a place but in of all the places I have stayed in morocco, equity point tarnished my memory of an otherwise beautiful country. I do hope that equity point can sort of the problem of their disrespectful staff in an otherwise well located and pretty hostel. No atmosphere.

• 28th Jun 2015

This was a beautiful hostel with helpful staff (especially the lovely Simo) and great facilities. Tricky to find initially but a great haven once you do.

Amazing Staff! Simon, Ilham and Xavier are incredibly helpful, friendly and sweet! They were a highlight of my trip. Desert 3 day tour was worth it. Facilities always clean, good breakfast and POOL! Would definitely recommend and stay again

The place in Marrakech to relax by the pool and have a nice time. Beds are comfy and the rooms spacious ( a bit dark only). The the two small things that doesnt make it perfect are: slow internet and overpriced restaurante

Clean, comfortable and the pool is a great thing to have after a hot day in the City. Perfect location...right at the centre of the old town. Takes 1 or 2 walks through the maze of souks but soon enough you get you figure it out and its pretty easy to get around. If you plan on taking a desert tour, and have a group of 3+ ppl don't do the tour organized by this hostel. Do some research and book a private tour like I did. The experience is significantly better. All in all a great hostel!

amazing terrace and pool area

This was my first trip all alone and Equity Point was crucial for it: the hostel's atmosphere allowed me to know lots of people during my 8 days there, so I was never alone. Also it offers us great small trips (to the desert, to Ourzoud waterfalls) which was also awesome. Finally, they have very good couscouz hahaha Thanks a lot to Ilhem, Simon and Danny, all of them very kind and nice!

• 16th Jun 2015

Best hostel ever

A large hostel with all the amenities on hand that a backpacker could want in Marrakech. Despite being large and always busy it never feels crowded, there is lots of space relax and unwind after a day in crazy Marrakech. The wifi network is spotty in some areas and I would prefer a bigger, better equipped kitchen but these are small critiques in well-run operation.

It was an excellent choice to spend my days in Marrakech!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Very relaxing stay! Beautiful hostel.

• 4th Jun 2015