Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Receptionist was really slow. Apart from that, perfect.

• 5th Nov 2014

Pool is amazing. The hostel is really beautiful for what you're paying. The staff at reception were pretty slow. Would stay here again.

Was hesitant to book here because of all the bed bug complaints. There were several people at the hostel covered with severe bites but luckily I received none. Beautiful hostel, well looked after.

Great ryad,swimming pool and clean room. On the negative,they checked us in nearly an hour late,and they didn t reply me about their transfer airport service although they emailed me back about price ant that the day before our arrival. Those were not big deals,so we are satisfied about our stay,after all

Had a great time. Extremely helpful staff Great rooftop terrace for chilling and mixing with other guests

This hostel is huge! It has an awesome set up/atmosphere, but unfortunately some of the people we were traveling with experienced bed bugs. They were not in the first floor room I stayed in, but I do know some people that got them. Regardless, we would stay at this hostel again once that got cleaned up because it really was great.

a solid place to stay. the beds were comfy and the they have a pool and roof deck. its an prruss in my book

The breakfast is great! I like they serve mint tea and fresh orange juice. Sometimes they serve scramble eggs too. They have swimming pool, which is good for a hostel. They have many sitting area around the building where you can relax. The building and the interior is really Moroccan style.

If stay here again. It had a pool which is perfect for the Marrakech heat! And a roof too terrace, beer which is hard to find and location is central. Good place to relax in the midst of Moroccan mania

While the hostel and facilities were really nice, it is a little big and feels more like a hotel than a hostel. This makes it not conductive to meeting people on a solo travel trip - otherwise was good.

The hostel is fine, but not great. The Barna Equity Point is much better, but then that one is expensive. The beds were large and comfortable, with huge ceelings in the rooms, but the bathroom was so tiny! That said, there was great water pressure and hot water in the shower. The breakfast had lots to offer, but eveything was of poor quality. Do not buy the hostel water under any circumstance, it is more than twice the price of anywhere else in Morocco, even the desert village we went to!

Really nice hostel, more like a hotel with a lovely pool to relax by, which is exactly what you need after a day in sweaty marrakech! Rooms are clean and comfy with en-suites!

Mainly enjoyed our stay, however they do have BED BUGS my friend is covered in bites. We stayed in room 107. Very relaxing and tranquil atmosphere though and the free breaky is good. We did the two night, three day desert tour which was amazing. The driving is all worth to for the night sleeping under the stars in the Sahara. However the staff at the hostel don't give you much info about where you go etc. I would advise to take snacks and toilet paper.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel. Staff left my dorm room open after doing a check for beds though. Left me concerned about my belongings. Has a pool though, air con in some rooms and friendly vibe.

Beautiful hostel. I chose it for the swimming pool and I didn't regret my choice. Not your normal hostel but there's is a good atmosphere as well as being set in a beautiful building.

One of the best hostel Ive ever stayed at!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel and for sure I will stay there again. Nice staff and clean rooms. It is big. The only minus is that there are allways people in frony of the door of the hostel. Hanging out there.

Beautiful, large hostel hidden in the heart of Marrakech. This is probably best for those who don't mind a bit of noise and an atmosphere, particularly around the pool area but there are additional relaxing quarters and a lovely roof terrace. Finding Equity Point is probably almost impossible without a guide to take you there at first but the staff were really good at arranging this for us. The riad is also well signposted within the souqs which was a massive help! Clean rooms too.

• 22nd Aug 2014

BED BUGS This hostel gave me and my friends bed bugs. They have travelled home with me and now I have to get someone out to kill them. £136 to kill them makes this hostel a very painful and expensive one.

The organisation at lunch time at the roof was quite poor as we were waiting to order our lunch and, after waiting for 30 minutes we had to leave because nobody was paying atention to us

« first « Prev 1 2 3