Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Equity point was great. I stayed in the 4 female and it was perfect. The hostel is pretty big, they have a pool, and an upstairs restaurant/bar. Wifi signal is slow but consistent. Right in the middle of the medina, perfect location.

Really recommandable. Actually nothing to complain about but the trips to the dessert or ouzoud waterfalls were little more expensive than when you book it somewhere else, several shops in medina where they offer you the same trips. Roof terrace is nice, also has a pool, but little hard to find.

This is definitely one of the most beautiful places I've stayed in. The staff is super helpful and gives really good advice which we needed for our first stay in Morocco. If you need something important, better remind them cause sometimes they forget they agreed on something. However, everything is really clean and so beautiful.. I wish I could have stayed longer! :)

We had a great time in this hostel. The staff was very friendly, the location is great, close to the big square and in the middle of the souks. It is however a bit difficult to find, but hey, thats marrakesh so you'll probably have to get used to it. The rooms are clean and get made up everyday by staff so thats a big plus, moreover you will find people in the bar at the rooftop each night to hang out with.

• 11th Jan 2014

Had a great experience at Equity Point - difficult to find but what isn't in Marrakech? The facilities were very clean, and the management was super accommodating/helpful.

an oqsis in Marrakech. All was perfect there

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Spain

The Hostel is in a great location, but can be hard to find the first time, then easy. Follow the instructions and don't use Google maps it places it no where near where you need to be. Plenty of chill out areas.

I loved this hostel! Perfect location (once you're able to find it) and a great place to meet people. The staff was really helpful, although the front desk does get a bit crowded. I stayed again on my way back through Marrakech! Nothing bad to say about it, totally recommended!

Great Place! Great Value for money! Would recommend for backpack trevallers!

• 17th Dec 2013

A great hostel, very clean. Slightly hard to find but once you know where it is it's not problem. Friendly, helpful staff, good food. I would definitely recommend this to anyone travelling to Marrakech. Only downside I experienced was that reception could get very busy and they could do with more than one person manning the front desk.

Beautiful hostel located in the middle of the old city. Facilities were nice and the area around the swimming pool was really nice to chill at. However, the hostel is located in a quiet back alley, and it was difficult to find because the landmarks provided by the hostel were easily missed. It got scary because there were many locals/touts offering to take us to the hostel and we didn't know if they could be trusted.

This hostel is fantastic. Facilities are exceptional. Very clean. Great wifi. Great terrace on top which is a great place to meet other travelers. Staff all really friendly, helpful and proficient in English. Only negative is that there isn't a lot of room in the dorm that we were in to store bags etc.

Equity Point is the best hostel that I've ever stayed in. I would highly recommend it!

Directions said to look for cafe argana which is under construction

• 6th Dec 2013

ITS a great hostel wich feels like a hotel. You're bed is made for you Everyday . The have a lot of great relax area's and beers in the fridge. If its quiet then you might not see that Many people but just go to the bar area and theres always someone there. I only booked 3 nights and stayed 7. Oww and... The in house chicken salade is great!!

• 3rd Dec 2013

This hostel was awesome except for one thing. We had an employee come into our room in the middle of the night telling us they needed to throw two extra people in our room for a night. They did not provide us with lockers. Most rooms we saw did have lockers, but ours did not for some reason. Other than that, I loved it! The food was awesome! The excursions they had were great! The atmosphere was awesome!!!! That hostel was a great place to come back to after a day out in Morocco.

• 26th Nov 2013

The best facilities I have ever experienced in a hostel. And really good value for your money. Just use google maps and you'll find it.

We stayed there for just two days before heading to the sea. The hostel is situated perfectly within the medina, everything interesting is reachable within 10 minutes walk.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I only wish the breakfast was a bit more substantial - bread and jam can only go so far.

Great place! Nice, clean facilities and a really friendly staff! I would stay there again!

• 7th Nov 2013