Equity Point Marrakech Reviews

80 Derb El Hammam; Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Such a beautiful hostel in an amazing location. Literally two minutes from the main square. Staff were so friendly and helpful and the airport transfer is a really good deal if there is a few of you. Pool is awesome as is the rooftop for sunbathing. Would highly recommend!!

Huge hostel, reasonably clean though our bathroom shower didn't have a shower curtain so the whole bathroom got flooded every time anyone had a shower. The water was hot though which is good. One of the better Moroccan hostels and I would recommend

booked a twin and was allocated a private 4 bed dorm, which is fine I guess. Just not what we booked.Late night noise needs to be kept under control by a staff on patrol as it wasn't one night at 2am and I had to ask the guests to move away from the pool (quite area) The hotel appears like it had its prime time a few years ago and definitely needs more love and care to get it back to its best appearance. Zachary was excellent and helpful his restaurant tips were spot on. Good staff make it best.

• 8th Mar 2014

As I travelled around Marrakesh I came back to this hostel on 3 occassions over 2 weeks. What an amazing place, more like a hotel than a hostel. Great, friendly staff - especially Nadia and Zakarai (but all the others that I didn't learn their names too). I can imagine on a hot summers day a dip in the pool would be wonderful. Only 5 mins walk from Jemaa El Fna and the souq's and a great adventure down the narrow alleyways to get there. If the wifi ain't working - go outside and experience!

I've left great reviews for this place - stayed there 3 times - highly recommended. Love the fact that it's difficult to find, good adventuring or giving up and tipping some young lad to guide me. Great staff and facilities

enjoyed my stay but not easy to find.

I enjoyed my short stay at the hostel and liked the fact that there are many areas to sit, read or relax. The atmosphere was calm and pleasant in general. Management was kind enough to provide fruit for breakfast after I informed of my allergies. The only downside is that the hostel is very hard to find, even following the instructions provided on the website. They provide as a reference a restaurant that is now closed, people still know about it but you definitely need to ask around.

The hostel is a very nice place to stay a couple of nights, but the staff is horrible! They just want not to work and to stay at their computer doing whatever they are doing, the others just don't know what to do! worst staff I've met.

• 12th Feb 2014

+: Zac is a great host and gives good advices. Great value for a riad at the heart of the Medina -: the dorm room smelled like a cat or camel. A strong smell that would come back even after opening all the windows. And the bathroom, although very clean, was very humid.

It's a beautiful hostel! I've never been to such a clean and wonderful hostel. People are very friendly. The best thing of the hostel ist the view from the rooftop!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

One of my favorite hostels that I've been to. Everything about it was great. The breakfast was awesome and the location was right in the heart.

• 6th Feb 2014

Better Internet appreciated. Also, a guest kitchen with a Microwave.

Equity point was great. I stayed in the 4 female and it was perfect. The hostel is pretty big, they have a pool, and an upstairs restaurant/bar. Wifi signal is slow but consistent. Right in the middle of the medina, perfect location.

Really recommandable. Actually nothing to complain about but the trips to the dessert or ouzoud waterfalls were little more expensive than when you book it somewhere else, several shops in medina where they offer you the same trips. Roof terrace is nice, also has a pool, but little hard to find.

This is definitely one of the most beautiful places I've stayed in. The staff is super helpful and gives really good advice which we needed for our first stay in Morocco. If you need something important, better remind them cause sometimes they forget they agreed on something. However, everything is really clean and so beautiful.. I wish I could have stayed longer! :)

1 2 3 Next » last »