Equity Point New York @ Times Square Reviews

206 West 41st Street (between 7th and 8th Ave.), New York, USA

Loved our stay , location was amazing ! Staff were wonderful and very helpful . Breakfast was great .

Absolutely perfect for the purpose of my trip! I have no negative points at all.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Nice, clean hostel at a top location. If we visit NYC again, we would definitely stay here again.

• 20th May 2014

Water was turned off the day we arrived, leaving us to hand fill the toilet water tank to enable it to flush. Shower pressure was very poor during whole stay (4 nights). On the plus side, the price was amazing for the location! Great connections for subway. Would stay here again.

• 12th May 2014
  • New Zealand

GREAT HOSTEL!!! Just 2 blocks from Times Square. Subway just in front. Really clean, brand new rooms, would definitely go back!!! Breakfast included, wifi in the rooms, safety included. GREAT VALUE!!!

Great location, right in Times Square near the subway. The room was clean. Would stay again.

Really helpful friendly staff at the check on desk.

The Second time i stayed there and for sure my choice again when in New York. The staff, specially , carmem, is very helpful.

im very happy with Equity Point, will definitely go there for my next visit

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Our room was a bit "run down" (carpet, bath tub), but still fit-for-purpose. ;-) Oh, and all the construction work going on next door went on until around midnight, so noise level was rather high...

Fabulous location! Subway is just a little walk up the street. Our room had a small fridge, safe and a little closet. There was an extra pillow and blanket in the closet. We had a little window that opened to a brick wall, but we were able to get some outside air. Shower didn't have hot water one morning but we overheard the manager on the phone demanding the repair people come immediately. Bar had drink specials at pm and there was a generic hostel breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

If you are looking for a very good location (times square): this is the place. However, for 2 days there was no hot water to take a shower (it is cold now -- beginning of April). Advice from the clerk was to SPEND water for 15 minutes and wait for the hot water from the boiler (there was almost 30 and nothing). I have read in a previous post this hot water problem is frequent, and I can confirm now, and it seems they don't want to solve.

Great location. Clean room. Cheapest place in the center of Times Square!

My stay at Equity Point was great. The room was clean and warm, it was in a fantastic location, and the staff was very helpful with any questions I had. The fact that there was a free breakfast and unlimited wifi was a huge bonus. My only issue was that I had to let the hot water run for about 10 minutes before it was warm enough to shower in. Overall, a great experience.

Probably one of the best hostels out there

• 25th Jan 2014