Equity Point New York @ Times Square Reviews

206 West 41st Street (between 7th and 8th Ave.), New York, USA

Talk about "location location location" the place is great if you want to be in the middle of Manhattan, just a few feet away from Times Square and near the Porth Autorothy and Penn Station. My check in was made by Carmen,she was very nice and helpful, I didn't talk with anyone else, the only thing I have to say about the staff, is that in more than one ocation they were eating lunch/dinner right at the front desk...it didn't look very profesional.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Argentina

So close to everything : Subway, Theaters, Port Authority, Times Square. The place is perfect. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to NYC.

1 2 Next » last »