Equity Point New York @ Times Square Reviews

206 West 41st Street (between 7th and 8th Ave.), New York, USA

We had an awsome time here.. the location is exelent, super central...

Located just a block from Times Square. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and had fresh fruit.

Good hostel at a great location! 2 steps from times square, bathroom is the room was very nice, breakfast is ok, at night from my room you could hear music non stop only bad I can say about this place..

I was only here for one night but had no problems at all. Location is fantastic, staff are very helpful, I liked the fact that there were only three beds in the room and it had it's own bathroom.

The hostel was really close to time square. It wa not a social hostel with no real common area. Breakfast was provided but there was no cooking facilities. Nice place but no windows or fresh air

Unfortunately, not a party hostel, but it's great value for the money. EXCELLENT LOCATION, clean rooms, nice staff, and a decent breakfast included. Great place to crash during your New York adventure :)

this is not an hostel this is an hotel, there is not shared free environments in ehich you can cook or drink whatever you want

• 25th May 2013
  • Argentina

Very good, enjoyed everything from hostel!

Is an average hostel, it could be better. The breakfast doesn´t have too many options. the room had problems with the airconditioner. In general the people was gentle, They dont have grupal activities! Is more like a cheap Hotel than a great hostel! Location excellent.

Great breakfast, clean and spacious room, unbeatable location and quiet. I was impressed!!

Very helpful staff and the location can't be beaten. I will stay there again ;)

Great location, easy to reach and to go out, safe, clean. Good that the rooms are just for three people.

Great location, right next to Times Square and the metro which means you can go literally everywhere. Hostel is clean and everything is provided with a good free breakfast. The only thing was that, as I am travelling alone, I rely a lot on activities to meet people, which sadly this hostel hardly provided. There was a club crawl one night which I couldn't attend, but no day activities, nothing else really and no one socialised, which put a bit of a downer on my stay as I met no one.

The location was great- rooms were good- only three to a room though- hate to be travelling in a group of four. The main issue is there is no sense of hostel/community. That might be great for some people but if your looking for the adventure of meeting new people this isnt the place. They had social activities- but these werent mentioned by the people at the front desk and I only found out there was a pub crawl the next day after seeing a tiny poster pinned to a wall.

• 21st May 2013

Great place to stay in New York, staff were helpful, free wi-fi, breakfast and luggage storage were a huge plus too! I had booked this hostel many months in advance and did not realise until I checked out that I had not been given the room I booked (12 bed dorm)instead I was put in a 4 bed (and charged 8 dollars extra per night!) I did not like how they did not draw my attention to this fact when I checked in.

• 18th May 2013

I really recommend this hostel! People there are nice and the location is perfect.

Very good

Excellent location for visit touristic places. And a comfortable place to stay (bed and bathroom).

Our group had 3 people in a 3 person room with an ensuite bathroom. It was just like a hotel room, which in Times Square is nearly impossible to come by at a reasonable price. The room was quite spacious, and the common area downstairs had a great feel. The breakfast was a nice addition, too.

Since they have a very good location they don't care about the rest. If you are searching a place to sleep this is a good hostel. But dont expect the great atmosphere and a helpful staff that we are used in Europe. Hope that you guys put Thiago ( a portuguese guy) as a manager, maybe he can teach how a real Hostel works, and how a staff should act with travelers.

• 8th May 2013