Equity Point New York @ Times Square Reviews

206 West 41st Street (between 7th and 8th Ave.), New York, USA

It was a good hostel and it was near Times Square, a super location! I would stay there the next time in NY again! I recommend it!

shower water was often cold

• 30th Apr 2013

super location, friendly staff, acceptable breakfast

• 28th Apr 2013

very good location and the rooms are clean

• 27th Apr 2013
  • Thailand

I am travelling solo (female) stayed in a 3 bed mixed dorm. I loved this Hostel, when I first walked in it felt like a hotel. It was clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast was decent (toast,cereal, fruit and tea&coffee facilities) location was perfect if you are new to NYC. One block from Times Square and not far from Broadway. I have never been to NYC, but when I return this is the place I will stay. Thank you :)

This hostel is worth staying at for one main reason: location. You walk down the street for 30 seconds and you're in Times Square. Also, free breakfast is basic but sufficient. Also, it felt more like a hotel than a hostel but I personally liked that. Overall, a good place.

Lovely location, midtown so within fair distance of all the tourist attractions. Would definitely recommend it. My only complaint was the loud air conditioning in the room for the first two nights of my stay.

• 26th Apr 2013
  • South Africa

Pretty good hostel! Very good location! Decent breakfast

• 26th Apr 2013
  • Belarus

One of the best hostels I've ever been to!! I would definitely recommend it. Location is perfect...Times Square is in a walking distance, friendly staff - the reception guy from Russia is great - good shower, cleanliness is excellent as well. The only thing is that the breakfast is not that good.

Zum bei hostelworld angegebenen preis kommen noch gut 50$ steuern 3$ Gebühr pro Nacht dazu. Es ist also nochmal ein gutes Stück teurer als angegeben. Aber die location ist natürlich top. Das mit dem Preis sollte man allerdings vorher wissen.

One of the best hostels i ever be in. Great location, good breakfast, very clean. Only one bad thing, no kitchen. its THE hostel in NYC!

rooms were okay, ensuite bathrooms were nice but sometimes ran out of hot water, my bed didnt have a powerpoint near it and I didn't want to leave things on charge overnight on the other side of the room. The breakfast was good, cereals toast and fruit with tea and coffee. Staff were more than willing to help out when I had an issue with flights. my room didn't have a fridge or table just a bunk bed and a single. As usual I was too tall (6"2) for a single bed but that's pretty standard.

Amazing location and clean. It is a perfact place to go everywhere in NYC. Maybe I will visit again.

Great hostel! Really cleam. bathroom is spacious, breakfast is really good, it definately has a hostel vibe. Beds are really confortable, room its very clean. Hot showers. Also, they have safes for every guest in the room.. The staff really helps you. Really nice stay there. Muy buen hostel. Muy limpio. El baño es espacioso. El desayuno es muy bueno, definitivamente tiene una ambiente de hostel. Las camas son bien comodas, el cuarto es bien limpi, ducha caliente. Muy buena estadía.

It's a very good choice! Excellent location and service, and also cheap! Next time in NY I won't doubt to stay there!

• 7th Apr 2013
  • Argentina

A great place to stay. It's in a fantastic location, and is quite new and very clean. Just don't expect any activities, common areas, laundry facilities, kitchen or other hostel stuff. But it is New York, so it never really bothered us.

• 6th Apr 2013

Whilst pricey for a hostel; you simply can't get a better location. Located right in the heart of Times Square. If your looking to see the main sights and avoid much travel its perfect. Free breakfast was great with plenty of choice. Staff super friendly. Sheets and room clean with en-suite washroom.One complaint. Bar closes too early at 12 and the night I stayed the barman was packing up and had stopped serving at 11.50. Not cool for the city that never sleeps! Aside from that great hostel.

the hotel is located in the center of NYC. It's really easy for locating the place if you're coming from the airport. It's also easy for you to go around exploring the city since it's right at the center. No need to worry about spending too much time commuting back and forth. This way you can have as much fun as you want.

Awesome location. Little lockers just for most valuable things, with custom password.

Students staying on the same floor were talking loudly.

• 24th Mar 2013