Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice staff who gave us a warm welcome and gladly gave us directions in Prague!

The staff gave me not a warm welcome ("fill this in" is for me not a warm first sentence). In addition, I was given the wrong room and the wrong bed. When I wanted to go to sleep,someone else was in it. Not ideal. Another hostel for me next time.

• 11th Aug 2014

People where only sitting with their mobilephones around, doing nothing. There was no motivation from the Staff, they where not unfriendly but it was more "hotel" like. One strange thing was, they checked the bathroom many times a day (at least three times), so they where going through the rooms into the bathrooms, which for me was, pretty distracting. For me was the location pretty good, not in the center, and not too far away. A hostel has to be more like a big family for me.

Great hostel. Bathrooms are clean. Staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful. Good common areas to hang out in and meet people. I liked the extra chill out area downstairs (good for sleeping off a hangover after check out). Only niggle was the rooms were a bit small and not much space to put stuff.

Really great location - 2 seconds to the metro and a 10 min walk to the old town square. Breakfast was great - toast, cereals, a bowl of single serve nutellas (!!!!!) and fresh fruit. I found the bunk bed really comfortable and it was nice to have a bathroom attached to the dorm itself. A couple of little improvements could be made: WIFI in the rooms would be great, also better showers with more space to put your things. All in all I had a good stay here and would probably stay again next time.

The stay overall was great! The only reason I would give a Good instead of Excellent on cleanliness was because of the bathroom in the 8-bed female dorm. It was a little dirty, but perhaps that's hard to avoid with 8 girls sharing a bathroom. I just figured it'd be better after they cleaned the second day and it wasn't a huge difference. Otherwise it was a great hostel!!

• 1st Aug 2014

A cheap and clean hostel with a good location, sadly the wifi didn't reach into the room

Staff was extremely friendly and the environment of the hostel pushed for interaction amongst patrons. Absolutely fantastic stay.

Don't worry about the location - all the stuff you want to see is within a 10 minutes' walk. The staff went above and beyond for me, and my room was incredibly clean.

The hostel is amazing. We stayed at a 8 bed dorm, ensuite, and it was very spacious, light and clean. The kitchen is small, but well maintained and the breakfast is totally satisfying. The only problem is the wifi - it only works in a specific room in the lobby, but they do tell you that on the description, so we weren't caught by surprise.

Comfortable room, clean and near of the most popular points in Prague. The hostel offers a good structure with free internet, breakfast and a own Bar. So, good location to stay in Prague.

Good location with cleanliness rooms. I recommend it.

The cleanest hostel we have stayed in, staff were really nice giving us advice on where to go, and the places they said were good! Location is very good, a short walk to the old square, also it's very near a metro station which is useful.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The location is pretty good. The room was nice and clean, only a little bit hot.

• 7th Jul 2014

Every one was awesome. Perfect hostel if you want to meet other travelers. The had organized events in the evening and free tours! Walking distance to absolutely everything! Amazing! 10/10 would recommend! #onehunnid

Great hostel, good atmosphere, great and new beds. The toilet and shower is inside the room., but maybe 1 for an 8 people room is not enough, specially in the morning, but was ok. Lovely , and very informed staff (they know about transport, excursions, restaurants). There is a big supermarket near, so you can have all that you need. I recomend this hostel!

Had a room next to the staircase, had to open the windows because it was so hot and no air conditioning, the lifts make sounds when you press to go to a floor, or when it gets to a floor, so all I could hear at night was the sound of that and drunk patrons coming up and down the stairs at the crack of dawn. The wifi was absolutely terrible, even in the common areas where it was supposed to work. Location was too far away from the main areas... Disappointing

Very nice hostel with a great location. The staff are friendly and know everything. Great breakfast and common rooms with a bar. Very cool vibes. A great stay for anyone!

Really nice hostel, with helpful and friendly staff. Bathrooms are spotless, beds are comfortable. Probably the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Would definitely go back again.

There was free wifi but only in the common rooms. the beds and sheets were awesome but my pillow was like a rock. I really liked the atmosphere and the rooms! HOWEVER, it took me literally an hour to find. Ostrovní street, when coming from Spálená, is UNMARKED, and it's more like an alley. I would highly suggest having a map and very precise directions prior to arriving.

« first « Prev 1 2 3