Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a super clean hostel which was important to me, they give you key cards for the room and have someone watching the front door at all times. It's very safe and in the center of new town. Lots of food and shopping.. If you are a tall person you will not like the showers. The beds were nice and the room itself was very very clean. They do have a bar and common rooms, wifi was not the best but it was sufficient. I would recommend and would stay here.

First of all Wi-Fi was terrible, not working at all...all 3 days! After breakfast I went to my room and realised the cleaning lady left the door open with all my stuff ready to be taken! still the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is included!

Absolutely wonderful. Perfect location, staff were absolutely lovely and the value for money was insane. Breakfast was good and we loved our stay, would really reccomend this hostel

• 2nd Mar 2015

Nice staff. Clean hostel. WIFI is a bit slow compare to other hostel. The breakfast included was really good at this price. Although it was a bit noisy at night because lots of bar nearby, I would definitely come back next time.

The only good in that hostel was the location. I had to pay for towel, bad customer service when I arrived, wifi too slow, check in was at 2 pm ( that is insane) and before I arrived there, I paid a deposit. They charged me twice. I do not recommend this hostel.

Good location, walking distance to the main attractions, close to metro station, shops and restaurants. Breakfast included is great. The hostel is nice and comfortable.

Excellent value for money! The hostel is in the centre of Prague, breakfast is included in the price of acommodation. I was very satisfied. I will gladly return in the near future.

Really good location, near from all main attractions. Not too clean, but really value for money!

Great value for your money. Would happily stay here again. Just wished the WiFi worked in the room.

Equity Point Prague is the best hostel i saw in all Europe since I travel! It's cheap, the breakfast is included and awesome (bread, jam, nutella, cereals, yogourt, fruits, coffee, juice etc), the staff is really nice (the girl at the reception came with us in a nice bar with other people of the hostel), there is wifi, computers you can use for free, the room and the shower are very beautiful and clean, the hostel is in the city centre (you can easily walk everywhere). Well, it's perfect!

Great location, excellent facilities and friendly, helpful staff.. What more could you want!

• 17th Feb 2015

Equity Point was good as usual.

Good location, walking distance to the main attractions, close to shops and restaurants. Staff was very helpful. 6 bed dorm was spacious and very clean, however it might be hard to reach the top bunk if the ladder is close to other bunk bed and the bathroom lock wasn't working properly. Breakfast included is simple but good (bread, spreads, cereal, fruits). Great value for money!

You can work to stay more nights

Frankly, wasn't that impressed. Really isn't too bad of a hostel; however, it ain't anything special. Some of the staff were incredibly nice. Some are incredibly disrespectful. Location was HARD to find. The directions they gave were terrible. Breakfast was unoriginal and boring. They did have a nice lounging space though. Honestly, pick a different hostel if possible. There is probably better ones.

• 6th Jan 2015

There were no wifi in the bedroom. Only downstairs at the reception. This was very annoying.

The facilities are impressive. They have an amazing social area and even a swimming pool. The staff is friendly and helpful. Great weekend over there.

My stay in equit point was awesome!! Well located, just a few minutes walking from old town square !! Great place and specially amazing staff!! A special thanks to Melanie, that made our stay in Prage so much better with her kindness and hapiness!!

I just stay only one night in mix-dorm. I could't sleep, someone talk loudly in the room at night.

Wow great place!!