Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Value for money was amazing, simple breakfast included in the very low price. Close to the subway, maps and vouchers for things to do available. Advice from staff members about where to go for certain things. Small kitchen, but well equipped. Dining area and downstairs chill out area very lovely and comfortable. Will definitely be going back again after my amazing two week stay, in this lovely city and lovely hostel!

Despite being a very short stay, me and my friend enjoyed very much the facilities of the hostel. They provides us with towels and the room was extremely clean and big. The only bad thing about our stay was the distance of the hostel to the city center, however you can easily get there using the metro.

• 3rd Jan 2016

The hostel is very pleasant. The staff was nice, some more than others. As for the location- very close to the tube and tram & some minutes walking from main attractions. There's also a shopping mall close by with a big supermarket less than 3 min walking distance. As for the clealiness, it's average-sometimes they wouldn't clean the tables after the nice breakfast they serve&on the dorms they would only leave 1toilet roll paper. Once that's finished, there's no more! Overall, i recommend it :)

This hostel was really nice and also quiet. It´s easy to get to the city and there´s also a supermarket nearby. However, there are 2 things, that make me take points out: 1) the shower was annoying, not because of the "water-save" szstem, but because it had no proper "head"; 2) my room was pointed to a smoking terrace, so it was not possible to leave windows open to get fresh air

Best staff ever, I was travelling alone and met so many great people! Amazing location! I just didnt like the shower so much but its not a problem! I love this hostel and really recomend it

My stay was what I expected for one night in Prague. The location is really good since it is located five or less minutes walking from the subway and 10-15 minutes from the Old town. This place is perfect if you want to visit the two main locations in Prague, Old Town and surroundings of Prague Castle and Mala Strana (the prague Castle can be reached by foot with a long but enjoyable walk). The breakfast was simple but nice and enough to have energy for a busy day. The staff was super nice.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

I had a really lovely stay here! Clean, pleasant hostel - rooms were large, each bed had secure storage/locker facilities and an individual power point, and the bathroom was SO clean. Breakfast was great and common areas were cool. The bar was new and a little quiet, however I believe that will build up and develop over time - especially in the summer months. Staff were extremely helpful and really attentive. Definitely recommend.

The hostal was really really clean and breakfast was awsome. Thank you

Simply the BEST hostel I've ever been to. Great location, super friendly staff, specialy the lady with the long dreadlocks. She helped us a lot and she was very kind. The hostel was very clean and the breakfast was more than what we'd expected for what we'd paid in general. All and all a wonderful place to stay in Prague and add nice memories to your timeline!

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Iran

Super cool receptionist both day and night. We had a great time and if ever go back to prague i would stay there again!

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Guatemala

Very good hostel really comfortable staying

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Greece

Good facilities but atmosphere is dead

Very basic hostel, decent breakfast included.. Felt like laundry cost quite a bit but at least they had some facilities.

Hostel was clean and modern but very noisy. Between people coming back from town and carrying on outside the hostel, and multiple trucks collecting rubbish, I got very little sleep. I'm surprised and disappointed that hostel staff did nothing to make people outside the hostel go inside/move on/shut up! I also question the security of the hostel as a guy in my dorm room bought some random girl back with him, who in my mind should never have made it through the front door if staff were checking.

Decent hostel, but lots of people on group tours, so not the best place for a solo traveler to meet other travelers.

this hostel is in a great location but if you are looking to get some quality of sleep maybe look somewhere else, we found that the noise from on the street made it impossible to sleep. the hostel is clean and the staff where friendly and helpful. one other issue were the shower which was like a hose to use.

Had a nice stay at Equity Point. It is located quite near to the center. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable, no problems with the showers. Good breakfast!

Staff were super cool and friendly will definately recomend the hostel to friends

• 5th Sep 2015

All hotels do you have a corporate card authorisation form or accept the policies and procedures but Equity Point manager was not that friendly, reliable and not respectable person. Hi, from the head office sent me the email that we have NO FAX and NO PAYMENT from your company. If i will not have your ccard details in my mail box till tomorrow, i have to ask your student to pay immediately or leave our property! Best from Prague Petr Valta EP Prague manager

• 24th Aug 2015

Was a very nice hostel. You get discounts on the walking tour if you stay here