8.8
Fabulous 789 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 789 Total Reviews
Equity Point Prague Located at 131/15 OSTROVNI Street, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Praha 1 110 00 131/15 OSTROVNI Street
88% 789
50.0807593 14.4179892
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016

Just need a better shower head in the rooms as it sprays really badly and makes showering uncomfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Australia, Female, 41+
17th Jul 2016
7.4

Ovation good. Kitchen area and breakfast very basic. No feeling of homeliness. It wouldn't take much for this hostel to be excellent. Nothing majorly wrong but not somewhere I would rave about

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7.7

The hostel was brilliantly located; clean and the rooms were excellent. However, the laundry facilities and the guest kitchen weren't great.

• England, Female, 31-40
7.4

I arrived to be told I would not be staying in the same room for the entire duration of my stay, which was extremely inconvenient as I would not of booked the hostel. I advised I would like to speak to the manager, the staff advised they would not be in until Monday. I requested they contact me on Monday, which no one did. I later found out even though I had booked in advance I was paying a lot more than everyone else - 100 Crowns extra per night. I will be logging a formal complaint.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

It was one of the best hostels I've stayed so far. The 8 bed room was really spacious and the bathroom ensuite. It has a prrfect location, really close to the main attractions in the city by walking. Best breakfast I've ever seen, they have Nutella :D

• Norway, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Very nice and cool hostel. The rooms have private bathrooms which is nice but if your roommates aren't hygienic it can get quite dirty as it wasn't cleaned every day. Not very good breakfast with only jam and Nutella to put on your toast. But the location is great, near to every sight in Prague. Very friendly and helpful staff :-)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

I absolutely loved the facilities and location. My room was amazing. Even though it slept 8 there was never a shortage of space or access to our own bathroom. The staff at the front counter and bar were just exceptional. I loved that the free tour of Prague collected is from the hostel. Even though the city square us so close it's so much less daunting being collected rather than looking for the tour.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

We very much enjoyed our stay at Equity Point! The rooms were very clean and had incredibly comfortable beds. Great security with lockers and key cards for the rooms. Also two power outlets per bed and a fan in the room. Really good breakfast, very nice staff, overall a great stay.

• conte123
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Had a great time at this hostel. It definitely isn't a party hostel which is good, depends what your looking for! Felt at home in the 4 bed room lots of space ens bathroom was great! The wifi is good staff are nice and happy to help with any questions! If your after a good breakfast this one is pretty impressive all the usual stuff but can def See you through till lunch!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Fantastic hostel! Perfect location, nice rooms, great free breakfast and lovely staff. The staff were amazing - so welcoming and happy to give recommendations and suggestions. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, would definitely stay here again! And perfect location - walking distance to everything