Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

An amazing hostel in Central Europe. The staff was very kind with us, the atmosphere remind my own house. I really enjoyed my stay in Prague and also in Equity Point. Everything was great !!!

Excellent value for money with breakfast included.

within walking distance of train station. breakfast was good. no internet in room, had to go to common area. nice quiet hostel

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel close by to the old town. Very clean, looks like fleshly renovated.

Decent hostel and good location near the old city

An excellent hostel to stay at. A bit of noise in the streets due to the proximity to the bars, but it comes with the territory.

they really have alot of information about the place am going to prague one more time and i hope i would find an accomodation there

Location was really close to the metro and 15-20 minute walk to Old Town which was great. What made it for me was the Tiger Pub Prowl ran by Jas Huggins. I highly recommend going on it. I also liked the small bar area where Jeremy was serving. Those two staffers made my stay a lot of fun. Hostel is pretty standard. Decent bathrooms and beds. The downstairs was great. Laundry and Foosball. Suggestion to get rid of all the cameras in common areas and get Wifi into the rooms

Really clean and beautifull hostel...the staff is really nice. Ty for all.

Easy to find, staff very helpful, and breakfast was terrific.

This was undoubtedly the best hostel during my tour of Munich, Prague, Budapest and Bratislava. The staff was the most friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, felt safe and had guest from all over and varied age range. It did not seem like a party hostel, which was great. Free breakfast was good. Only problem was no WiFi in upper rooms, but I have had this problem in good hotels. I will now look for equity point anywhere I go. Their staff in Prague were the best. Cheers....

The hostel is easy to find and the facilities are okay. Free Wi-fi didn't work in our room, only downstairs in the common areas. There are also two computers to use. For towels and stuff you have to pay separately, but the breakfast is free and good. Bread, cereal and fruits. In our bedroom there were lockers, but not for all beds. The hostel was pretty full the time I visited, and there were some problems in finding a made-up bed for everyone, but the staff were nice and flexible with it.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Generally I really liked your hostel, good vibes and stuff, only the laundry facillities could be cheaper, otherwise the best, and stay like that.

Nice location, good price, breakfast could be improved.

A little far from the train station, but doesn't matter much. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to central attractions. Big rooms with good lockers.

This was a good hostel with friendly staff! Clean and secure place with a great location. I stayed with my husband for almost a week in a private room, it was very nice although we spent more time exploring and enjoying the beautiful city of Prauge! The room was a bit compact and the ventilation in the room wasn't the best, but for the price and location it was great! Also a very basic breakfast buffe was served everyday between 8.30-10.00 in the morning. Would stay here again when in Prauge :)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

I just wanted to say the shower in the 8 bed women's room needs a very good clean.

• 25th Aug 2014

There should be good internet in everywhere of the hostel....It's really important to have wifi connection in the hostel's Room...!!!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Bangladesh

Would definitely stay here again. Great location near the old town. Quite close to nightlife area but not in it. Close to metro if you're using it. Clean. Cheap laundry. Small kitchen .. but eating out is so cheap why would you cook! Decent breakfast of bread, cereal, fruit, nutella! Only downside is that the top bunk is pretty hard to get into as the ladder is only about the width of your foot! Change your euro in the city and not in train station as they don't accept euro!

The security was very poor: anybody could enter the hostel. Although I chose a female dorm I spent more than one night with male strangers in the room.. The location is excellent though! You can visit Prague just walking around. The breakfast is ok too and the staff is nice if you need any change for the breakfast timing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3