Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

This was a good hostel with friendly staff! Clean and secure place with a great location. I stayed with my husband for almost a week in a private room, it was very nice although we spent more time exploring and enjoying the beautiful city of Prauge! The room was a bit compact and the ventilation in the room wasn't the best, but for the price and location it was great! Also a very basic breakfast buffe was served everyday between 8.30-10.00 in the morning. Would stay here again when in Prauge :)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

I just wanted to say the shower in the 8 bed women's room needs a very good clean.

• 25th Aug 2014

There should be good internet in everywhere of the hostel....It's really important to have wifi connection in the hostel's Room...!!!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Bangladesh

Would definitely stay here again. Great location near the old town. Quite close to nightlife area but not in it. Close to metro if you're using it. Clean. Cheap laundry. Small kitchen .. but eating out is so cheap why would you cook! Decent breakfast of bread, cereal, fruit, nutella! Only downside is that the top bunk is pretty hard to get into as the ladder is only about the width of your foot! Change your euro in the city and not in train station as they don't accept euro!

The security was very poor: anybody could enter the hostel. Although I chose a female dorm I spent more than one night with male strangers in the room.. The location is excellent though! You can visit Prague just walking around. The breakfast is ok too and the staff is nice if you need any change for the breakfast timing.

Very nice staff who gave us a warm welcome and gladly gave us directions in Prague!

The staff gave me not a warm welcome ("fill this in" is for me not a warm first sentence). In addition, I was given the wrong room and the wrong bed. When I wanted to go to sleep,someone else was in it. Not ideal. Another hostel for me next time.

• 11th Aug 2014

People where only sitting with their mobilephones around, doing nothing. There was no motivation from the Staff, they where not unfriendly but it was more "hotel" like. One strange thing was, they checked the bathroom many times a day (at least three times), so they where going through the rooms into the bathrooms, which for me was, pretty distracting. For me was the location pretty good, not in the center, and not too far away. A hostel has to be more like a big family for me.

Great hostel. Bathrooms are clean. Staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful. Good common areas to hang out in and meet people. I liked the extra chill out area downstairs (good for sleeping off a hangover after check out). Only niggle was the rooms were a bit small and not much space to put stuff.

Really great location - 2 seconds to the metro and a 10 min walk to the old town square. Breakfast was great - toast, cereals, a bowl of single serve nutellas (!!!!!) and fresh fruit. I found the bunk bed really comfortable and it was nice to have a bathroom attached to the dorm itself. A couple of little improvements could be made: WIFI in the rooms would be great, also better showers with more space to put your things. All in all I had a good stay here and would probably stay again next time.

The stay overall was great! The only reason I would give a Good instead of Excellent on cleanliness was because of the bathroom in the 8-bed female dorm. It was a little dirty, but perhaps that's hard to avoid with 8 girls sharing a bathroom. I just figured it'd be better after they cleaned the second day and it wasn't a huge difference. Otherwise it was a great hostel!!

• 1st Aug 2014

A cheap and clean hostel with a good location, sadly the wifi didn't reach into the room

Staff was extremely friendly and the environment of the hostel pushed for interaction amongst patrons. Absolutely fantastic stay.

Don't worry about the location - all the stuff you want to see is within a 10 minutes' walk. The staff went above and beyond for me, and my room was incredibly clean.

The hostel is amazing. We stayed at a 8 bed dorm, ensuite, and it was very spacious, light and clean. The kitchen is small, but well maintained and the breakfast is totally satisfying. The only problem is the wifi - it only works in a specific room in the lobby, but they do tell you that on the description, so we weren't caught by surprise.

Comfortable room, clean and near of the most popular points in Prague. The hostel offers a good structure with free internet, breakfast and a own Bar. So, good location to stay in Prague.

Good location with cleanliness rooms. I recommend it.

The cleanest hostel we have stayed in, staff were really nice giving us advice on where to go, and the places they said were good! Location is very good, a short walk to the old square, also it's very near a metro station which is useful.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The location is pretty good. The room was nice and clean, only a little bit hot.

• 7th Jul 2014

Every one was awesome. Perfect hostel if you want to meet other travelers. The had organized events in the evening and free tours! Walking distance to absolutely everything! Amazing! 10/10 would recommend! #onehunnid

« first « Prev 1 2 3