Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

It is our first time to stay in a hostel and our expectation met this place. The location is just south of all the tourist places and you can just walk. The people at the reception area is very accommodating. We took 2 rooms with 6 beds each and it was just the same as the pictures shown in the website. The only thing that bothered me was the shower area because the water didn't sink fast enough...so abit of flooding. But over-all i'm really satisfied with this place.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Really enjoyed staying here, so much that I booked an extra night. Clean rooms, helpful staff, good and easy location. Next time I am in Prague I will be staying here!

I had a great time at Equity Point hostel and would certainly recommend it.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Good place to stay with modern facilities and 24-hour front desk. With a cleanup of the dirty walls in the room and en suit bathroom, this place would shine. Beware that there is quite a bit of loud partying directly out front of the hostel, so with windows open to combat the heat you will likely need earplugs to get any sleep.

Very good Hostel , I enjoy my stay, the Wifi didn´t work the first night but I think was an issue, very clean and friendly, I will repeat!

The people working the desk were more than helpful, and my friend and I had great conversations with multiple staff members. Everything was very clean, organized, and easy. We had a great time!

• 15th Jul 2015

Decent hostel for a couple of days in Prague, the free breakfast was helpful but as you'd expect not great! The shower in the room wasn't brilliant, less of a shower more being pummeled with water; hard to change the temp and can't move the shower head. Bed's were comfortable enough but it was tough to get down from the top bunk in a dignified manner!

Really good hostel, the staff are so amazing and helpful pretty good location and very discreet looking but that's great for security! A nice cosy hostel all in all!

Had a great stay here. Staff were very friendly and gave us great advice on where to go visit and drink, marking them on our map. Hostel itself had everything we wanted, had washing machine and drier as well. Wifi isn't too good but that's the only negative. Overall great stay and would definitely recommend!

clean, comfortable. but wifi is unstable and my room is a 8 bed dorm, only hv 3 lockers.

Everything about the hostel was great, the only thing was the wifi was quite slow

Very nice hostel, I really enjoyed staying there, the location is awesome (quiet although very close to the center, the river, etc., and to major metro and tramway lines. Beds are good, rooms well equiped, and the staff very friendly.

It was clean, but I didn't love my stay here. The staff weren't that friendly, and overall I didn't feel welcomed and comfortable as a solo traveler

Amazing hostel, with nice people, cool atmosphere and a young look, with simple but very nice furniture and tasteful breakfast.

There was AC in the rooms which was amazing! The room was also dark in the morning so you can sleep in. Located right next to the metro station! Free breakfast in the morning. Overall, loved it!

My stay at Equity Point was my first stay in a hostel and it was fantastic. The staff were lovely and made great recommendations for places to go and things to do. The atmosphere at the hostel was very welcoming and as a solo traveller that was really important to me. I stayed in a female dorm and it was clean and comfortable.

Loved this hostel! Amazing location, it seriously couldn't get any better. A short walk to the main attractions in Prague and it still was on a nice quiet street so it wasn't too loud at night. Wonderful staff who were so helpful when we wanted to extend our stay. Would definitely recommend this place, great value for money!

Nice location, cool breakfast, clean rooms, really near everywhere, friendly staff!

Wonderful place to stay. Close by to everything a traveller will need. The staff were extremely helpful and new knew the best places for good, affordable food. I would definitely stay again if I returned to Prague.

Nice hostel, no problems and no complaints. Free breakfast was nice and the rooms were clean. Also, the only way to get in is to ring the front desk (they were always there) and use an NFC card to get into the room. Staff was friendly and helpful. I'll definitely use this hostel again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3