Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

Tough to find at first because it is on a small street with a tiny sign, but after that the location was pretty good. It's a cheap hostel, so you get what you pay for, but having a cramped room and meager breakfast is fine when it's 5 Euro a night.

• 16th Dec 2014

Location was really good. And staff was cool and easy to meet other people. But a little hard to take a shower. Except this everything was perfect.

Very good location,very good value for money. Breakfast included is good and nice to have a kitchen available. Hostel computer available which is handy, and plenty of common areas. Downsides: we stayed three nights and the bathroom did not get cleaned once. No wifi in the rooms - common areas only. Noisy drunk people coming in at 3am and then snoring their heads off but I suppose there's not much a hostel can do about that!

Great location and hostel. Very good breakfast and clean rooms.

great place, very central and really clean. only downside was that the common area was not super lively

Nice hostel. It took me a bit to figure out how to get the shower hot but it got there. Good sized lockers, breakfast was simple but good. The staff were very frindly and helpful. They very kindly walked me through buying my hockey tickets on the all Czech website.

An amazing hostel in Central Europe. The staff was very kind with us, the atmosphere remind my own house. I really enjoyed my stay in Prague and also in Equity Point. Everything was great !!!

Excellent value for money with breakfast included.

within walking distance of train station. breakfast was good. no internet in room, had to go to common area. nice quiet hostel

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel close by to the old town. Very clean, looks like fleshly renovated.

Decent hostel and good location near the old city

An excellent hostel to stay at. A bit of noise in the streets due to the proximity to the bars, but it comes with the territory.

they really have alot of information about the place am going to prague one more time and i hope i would find an accomodation there

Location was really close to the metro and 15-20 minute walk to Old Town which was great. What made it for me was the Tiger Pub Prowl ran by Jas Huggins. I highly recommend going on it. I also liked the small bar area where Jeremy was serving. Those two staffers made my stay a lot of fun. Hostel is pretty standard. Decent bathrooms and beds. The downstairs was great. Laundry and Foosball. Suggestion to get rid of all the cameras in common areas and get Wifi into the rooms

Really clean and beautifull hostel...the staff is really nice. Ty for all.

Easy to find, staff very helpful, and breakfast was terrific.

This was undoubtedly the best hostel during my tour of Munich, Prague, Budapest and Bratislava. The staff was the most friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, felt safe and had guest from all over and varied age range. It did not seem like a party hostel, which was great. Free breakfast was good. Only problem was no WiFi in upper rooms, but I have had this problem in good hotels. I will now look for equity point anywhere I go. Their staff in Prague were the best. Cheers....

The hostel is easy to find and the facilities are okay. Free Wi-fi didn't work in our room, only downstairs in the common areas. There are also two computers to use. For towels and stuff you have to pay separately, but the breakfast is free and good. Bread, cereal and fruits. In our bedroom there were lockers, but not for all beds. The hostel was pretty full the time I visited, and there were some problems in finding a made-up bed for everyone, but the staff were nice and flexible with it.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Generally I really liked your hostel, good vibes and stuff, only the laundry facillities could be cheaper, otherwise the best, and stay like that.

Nice location, good price, breakfast could be improved.

« first « Prev 1 2 3