Equity Point Prague Reviews

131/15 OSTROVNI Street, Prague, Czech Republic

This place is good for spending a day or two in Prague. Price is very reasonable for what you get. Beds are comfy, bit bigger than the standard dorm bed(I think), clean and spacious rooms. Staff are very nice as well, always chatty and willing to tell you all about Prague. Breakfast was ok, loved the fact they had Nutella though! Nice big chill out areas with wifi through out the building. Located about a 15-20 min walk from the train station and 10 mins from Charles Bridge. Would recommend!

One of my favourite hostels. In such a great location! Only a 10 minute walk to old town square, and less than a minute to trams and metro. It was very clean and it was easy to meet people in. The wifi worked great. All in all no complaints!

Very good hostel with nice kitchen ad good breakfasy

Nice hostel, great friendly knowledgeable staff! Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Perfect hostel for 5 euro. I could stay in common area even I could not check-in at 6am in the morning. Great breakfast, clean and tidy room, great common area for chatting and eating breakfast, stable WiFi connection, small but great kitchen.

In my opinion, one of the best hostels I could ever stay. They offer you maps, information about free tours and good breakfast. On the other hand, the price is cheap regarding the facilities, atmosphere and conditions of it.

We were very happy with our stay here. Lovely staff and a great location, close to the river and the old town. So good to have a free breakfast! Would definitely stay here again!

The hostel has an amazing location, the staff is really friendly and helpful. However, the cleaning wasn't great, we had an amazing time there.

• 3rd May 2015

We came to the hostel at 5:30 in the morning (our bus arrived so early) and we were offered a sofa in a quiet room to get some sleep and wait for the check-in time and we were also offered breakfast before the check-in! That was a really nice surprise :) Apart from that it was the cleanest hostel I stayed in with a lot of common space and big rooms, great breakfast with nutella and really helpful staff. Totally recommand! :)

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Equity Point is soooooooo great.!!!!! Definitely value for money.!!!! And good location... very near to old town and square... And the staff is very helpful and friendly... We had met some lovely gals in this hostel that is really nice.. I love here.. It's the first choice next time go to Prague...

Staff are so friendly! They are helpful and make you feel comfortable. The room is fine even the 8 room-dorm.

The staff was really helpful and nice. There is a bar at the hostel and the hostel offers discounted tickets to one of the best pub crawls in town. Its a ten minute walk from all the major attractions. Bring your own towel and lock, they are not provided. wifi was very slow and unreliable.

It was a super clean hostel which was important to me, they give you key cards for the room and have someone watching the front door at all times. It's very safe and in the center of new town. Lots of food and shopping.. If you are a tall person you will not like the showers. The beds were nice and the room itself was very very clean. They do have a bar and common rooms, wifi was not the best but it was sufficient. I would recommend and would stay here.

First of all Wi-Fi was terrible, not working at all...all 3 days! After breakfast I went to my room and realised the cleaning lady left the door open with all my stuff ready to be taken! still the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is included!

Absolutely wonderful. Perfect location, staff were absolutely lovely and the value for money was insane. Breakfast was good and we loved our stay, would really reccomend this hostel

• 2nd Mar 2015

Nice staff. Clean hostel. WIFI is a bit slow compare to other hostel. The breakfast included was really good at this price. Although it was a bit noisy at night because lots of bar nearby, I would definitely come back next time.

The only good in that hostel was the location. I had to pay for towel, bad customer service when I arrived, wifi too slow, check in was at 2 pm ( that is insane) and before I arrived there, I paid a deposit. They charged me twice. I do not recommend this hostel.

Good location, walking distance to the main attractions, close to metro station, shops and restaurants. Breakfast included is great. The hostel is nice and comfortable.

Excellent value for money! The hostel is in the centre of Prague, breakfast is included in the price of acommodation. I was very satisfied. I will gladly return in the near future.

Really good location, near from all main attractions. Not too clean, but really value for money!

« first « Prev 1 2 3