Equity Point Sea
The building has been recently refurbished and each dorm has its own bathroom inside, we have dorms of 4, 6 and 8 people. There's also a bar in the lobby where you can just have a beer and relax in front of a magnificent view of the beach and the sea.
We offer :
- Free broadband internet connection
- Free breakfast with coffee, tea, milk, juices, cereals, fruit, toasts etc..
- Booking point of walking tours, excursions, etc.
- Common room, with bar, TV, and music, where you can meet tons of people.
- Bottom linnen included
- Activities (walking tours, beach sports, and much more!!)
- Prices for payments with cash only. For Visa payments +1 per person/night.
- sheets and towels rentable for 2
Barcelona is a city of charming streets, busy with people and full of life. The old town comprising the Gothic quarter, the Rivera and Raval districts, is famed for its historical monuments , narrow streets and bohemian atmosphere. The city also has the biggest selection of modernist arquitecture, most of these buildings are in the Eixample district which constitutes a unique model of European urban planning.
Barcelona is the only European capital with over four quilometres of beaches where you can enjoy the most modern amenities and these beaches are not far from Barcelona's historical landmarks, and they have opened up our modern and cosmopolitan city to the sea.
The Equity Point Sea is one of the Equity Point Hostels.
Persons under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms or dormitory rooms that are booked for use of one family or group of persons, and can not share dormitory rooms with other guests. People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal tutor.
Todos los menores de edad no pueden acceder al albergue si no viajan acompaados de sus padres o un tutor legal. Todos los menores de edad solo pueden alojarse en habitaciones privadas o en dormitorios reservados nicamente para el uso del grupo familiar.