7.5
Very Good 1,600 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 1,600 Total Reviews
Equity Point Sea Located at Plaza del Mar, 1-4, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08003 Plaza del Mar, 1-4
75% 1600
41.3753996 2.1899378
    Rooms available

24th Sep 2016
4.9

This place was fairly dirty, had ZERO wifi for 3 days with no explanation and nobody trying to fix it. Their suggestion? "Somewhere on the beach should have wifi." Breakfast not worth the 2 Euros. I'm convinced that the wifi is just a scam but nobody figures it out because they don't stay long enough to realize it never works. Long walk from the nearest metro station, as well as the clubs. There are better places for just as cheap, I wouldn't stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
6.3

I was in an all girls dorm. Next door was all boys. It is only separated by a thin wall with openings at the top. There was supposed to be quite time at 11:00, but not unforced. The boys came in at 4 am and were extremely loud!! Very frustrating!! And the rooms were not cleaned daily. When you are by the beach the floors get pretty nasty.

16th Sep 2016

The great thing about this hostel is being able to wake up to the sunrise on the beach. Location & staff are the highlights of this hostel. It's reasonable priced, so don't expect a 5 star hotel with the bells & whistles! I'll definitely return to this hostel in the future.

• England, Male, 18-24
7.1

Location could not be better, it is in the most perfect spot for what we wanted! Atmosphere was non existent however as the 7 of us had a dorm to ourself we did not meet anyone else in the hostel as there are no communal areas or nights out planned for everyone staying there. Staff were fine and made sure we all had our passes when entering the hostel which made me feel like i was safe leaving my stuff in the room. Also after we checked out we had a good place to keep our bags until our flight.

• Saint Kitts And Nevis, Female, 18-24
5.7

Hostel is at really great location, but there is restaurant and hostel all together so it is really confusing where is your proper plcae, where are you allowed to eat, hang out.. That's why also security is no so good, because other people are walking there, using toilets. Staff at reception is so so, one young lady was really nice to us, but the other guys weren't really halpful. Atmosphere is not so good, because there is no common area or meeting place where you can hang out or talk.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016
6.0

Someone stole my bed, and I was pickpocked on the beach. But staff were super nice! I found the bathroom garbage can in the lobby overflowing toilet paper. Bright light fron outside was irritating at bed time. Not wanting to return to Barcelona city soon. Luckier in the provinces. Nancy

• France, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

This hostel is the most perfect and friendly place. It's near the sea and not far from the old city. Also they have a good breakfast for two euros. I totally recommend them.

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Ideal hostel location! Opens right on Barceloneta beach! Excellent security as well. Carry your own lock else you will have to buy one for yourself. Rooms are clean and so are the washrooms. Small rooms so you cannot hang out much in the room. But Barcelona is such a great city that you should not be hanging out in your room but on the beach and streets! Definitely recommend this hostel!

• Greece, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
6.9

Equity point sea is in the perfect location if you want to enjoy Barceloneta. It offers good value/money and you have a basic breakfast to begin your day with 2 euros. Unfortunately the same could not be said for my stay there. My room was somewhat smelly and the bathroom sometimes filled with sand. During my stay they informed me that I had to move to Equity point Gothic, without previous notice. The rooms there were far more acceptable there and I was compensated with a towel and breakfast

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

Check-in was very welcoming. I was in a female only room with 9 beds in total. Each bed has it's own individual light and plug socket. The bed comes with a pillow, pillow case and a mattress cover. You also get an extra sheet for free upon check-in which you can use as a cover to keep yourself warm during the night. The lockers are huge, you need your own padlock. You can clearly hear all conversations from people in other rooms, this is easily rectified by the use of ear plugs.