Equity Point Sea

Fabulous 1637 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 1637 Total Reviews

22nd Mar 2017

It is next to the beach and everything is nearby and accessible. Wifi won't work properly inside the room. Staffs are really friendly and helpful.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017
6.6

I was not happy because I stayed at the other equity point hostal-central and I didn't need to buy a blanket but at this location I did and I thought it was not okay to have such differing standards.

• China, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

a little difficult to find, but it's good, u have your privacy in the room. they have the free tour around, but doesn't include breakfast. good anyway

1st Dec 2016
7.1

I was supposed to stay at Equity Point Sea, but right after I booked it, they emailed me to say the hostel had actually been closed for a week due to repairs, and they offered me a choice of switching to one of their other Barcelona locations- Gothic or Central. I am annoyed they didn't block me from making a reservation- I picked them for the location on the beach. I wound up at their Gothic location, which was a good area, if you want to be near the historical sights, but not at all my choice.

1st Nov 2016

I have stayed at Equity hostels more than 7-8 times. This hostel's facilities are my least favorite, as compared to their Gothic and Passig de Gracia hostels. It's an older location and the facilites do look old. However, the location, during summer time, it's "the perfetest". Even thou the facilities are not as good, The staff was very friendly and i could walk from there to everywhere. It's about a 12-15 minute walk to the nearest train station.

28th Oct 2016

Amazing! Only 100 feet from the Barcelona beach!

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Oct 2016

The doors are loud when closed and probably not much can be done. So all the more reason to oil the squeeky doors that definitely added to the noise level.

3rd Oct 2016
6.0

Location is amazing. Floor was super gross and dorm room set-up is terrible.