Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

Nice staff, clean rooms and very comfy beds. Location is fantastic!

This place is located smack in the middle of the city. I was right around the corner from the university, the church, and a short walk to the Plaza Mayor. And when I mean right around the corner it is literally right around the corner. There are no public restrooms and I could walk from where ever I was to use the restroom from any place in the city. The staff is super nice and extremely helpful. The rooms are a bit small and the bathroom is smaller but over all I love it!

Bed are -amazing-. Best sleep I've had on the road yet. That being said, I was pretty shocked to find out when I arrived at 6AM, I couldn't wait in the lounge until a cafe opened at 8AM. I got told to come back at 1PM, and as a single female walking around in a new city, I felt really uncomfortable. The directions to the hostel aren't great, but the staff is friendly, rooms nice, and it's overall a chill place.

Perfect if you just need a place to sleep for a couple of days. Very good location. Could have had cleaner bathrooms and some toilet paper in it, though.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Very clean, perfectly located in the center of the city

Pretty good, except for the lack of kitchen and the lack of hand wash in the first floor bathroom. There isn't enough communal space either. However, the staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are well appointed and reasonably spacious. It's right next to the university and the old town, so perfect for touristy stuff or visiting student friends.

Breakfast included... Two white toasts and one coffe...

Great hostel, great city. Was only planning to stay one night, ended up staying for about a week!

• 18th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

There was only one other guest in the hostel, therefore very quiet, but it was nice at the same time, so very good night of sleep in a very confortable bed. In a dormitory, but i was alone in my room. The hostel didn't have a kitchen... That was very not good. But the staff was awesome, very polite and Helpful. It was a very nice stay.