Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

Tomas was so helpful. Thanh you. I had help printing bus tickets. I was able to have my laundry done. Clean clothes. Hot water and good shower.

Great location and nice staff. Breakfast served at a different place, but not that far. The café con leche at the breakfast is really good. Rooms are clean. Only one shower by floor, but it wasn't a problem during my stay.

To many beds for the little room.... it was really not so good. And in the morning i have to wait for 30 minutes to go to the bathroom,, that was horrible. I´m sorry but I really no better hostels in Spain.

rooms were cleaned every day, staff is friendly and the location is great. breakfast was two toasts with butter and jam and a coffee/tea in the cafe nearby, which is not the best deal in my opinion. even in hostels you get a bigger breakfast for that price. apart from that everything was fine. I liked the kitchen which was very clean and tidy! definitely recommend staying here

Great hostel in central Salamanca. Small and friendly. Clean rooms and facilities. No kitchen but plenty of great places to eat nearby. Breakfast is very basic, 2 pieces of white toast. Helpful staff. Definitely recommend

The common area was really comfortable and the location its great but the room was quite small and there were not enough bathrooms available.

I really liked the atmosphere at this place, and is right in the city centre within walking distance of everything! The staff were great and had loads of fun with other travellers! Would have liked to stay longer! Highly recommend

Good and well situated hostel

I really enjoyed my time at Teatro. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help with anything you needed. There always seemed to be some sort of event going on which was a good way to meet new people. There's big lockers for your bags and the rooms felt very safe and clean. I'll definitely come back the next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great location, cool outside common area and a large dorm room. However, there was only one small fan for the six of us and it was very hot (particularly if on the top bunk). No kitchen facilities at all, not even a sink to fill your water bottle or glasses to use. Staff at the cafe were very rude and breakfast was extremely basic.

This is the perfect location if you want to visit Salamanca!

This was a great place to stay! Good location, right in the middle of the old part of the city, a 2 minute walk to tourist locations, bars, and restaurants. Breakfast was at a nearby cafe, and was decent considering it's free. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were spotless. Bathrooms are small, and there's only one shower per floor for the shared rooms. Not a party hostel, family friendly, but also a good place to meet other people and relax with a couple beers. It was a great stay!

• 18th Jul 2015

We stayed for two nights and it was all round pretty great. The staff were very helpful, especially the big Ukrainian guy (sorry we never got your name) he was really helpful even though he didnt speak much english, he was still able to help us, a very lovely man. otherwise location was good and facilities were good. 10/10

Sensational City, would have loved to have seen it during the University Period. Hostel was great perfect location very central to everything. Bathrooms have a complicated shower haha

Great place to stay for the price. Beds and bedrooms very clean. Bathrooms a bit small but to be expected. Very quiet and the staff was great. I have been to countless hostels and this was easily one of the nicer ones I've been to.

The location is amazing. There is also a great vibe here, especially for the solo traveller - I met so many great people. There is only 1 bathroom per floor which wasn't too much of a problem. The rooms are like sweat boxes in summer and are extremely uncomfortable! WIFI didn't work in my room on the 2nd floor. There is a lot of street noise too, but the vibe at this place outweighed all the negatives.

Nice place, I can recommend. Only marked down facilities as there is no kitchen

Decent Hostel, nice atmosphere! I can recommend this place to backpackers!

Erasmus Home was by far my best hostel experience. Tómas (and the other guy) at the reception were beyond kind and helpful. Though it is a small hostel, I met a few amazing people whom I spent few good days with. The hostel is clean but could do with some renovations. Cons: no kitchen which would have been great but you can go to their sister restaurant (where you get free breakfast). Some updates or needed: cosmetic work and fixing the elevator. Salamanca is a great city with a great nightlife.

good hostel, met some awesome people there! but also very peaceful. great central location, fun cafe. overall fun experience!