Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Castilla y Leon, Spain

A great hostel in a superb location for getting out and about to see Salamanca. The hostel was very quiet but that's because I was travelling at a quiet time of year. They are linked up with a cafe which is where you get the free breakfast, which is a good place to meet other travellers if like me you are travelling by yourself. I appreciated the large lockers in the room and good wifi. I loved Salamanca and if I return then I would stay here again.

Very nice hostel and helpfully staff

I had an amazing stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities were all to my satisfaction. Overall very happy with my stay at the Erasmus Home.

Really friendly staff. Nice social area for reading and relaxing. Good location in town. Overall I'd recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a fun and comfortable place in Salamanca.

The bathroom were very very small. I stayed in a dorm with 7 and had to get dressed in the bathroom which was tiny, with just one hanger on the wall.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Very good location in the heart of Salamaca. The only problem of the hostel is that there is only one bathroom for a floor (with three rooms X aprox 6 people). The bathroom is even only one, used by both sexes. That means that in the morning it´ s pretty difficult to take a shower or brush your teeth...

Nice staff. The bunk beds are very cool. Free lollipops, enough said!

I loved my stay here - especially due to the awesome welcome from Laura! She's a traveller so totally understands how you're feeling when you rock up to the hostel and makes you feel totally welcomed! Thank Laura!! The rooms are spacious and clean and the bathrooms are nice and clean too. I only stayed for one night but it was definitely a good stay. A hostel that cares about their guests!