Fabulous 281 Total Reviews
Fabulous 281 Total Reviews
Erasmus Home Located at C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, , Salamanca.
Spain
Salamanca 37008 C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca
86% 281
40.9621413 -5.6647610
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
8.0

It's a nice place with a really good location. The negative aspects are that there are no locks availible for free, that you cannot cook in the kitchen (even f I thought so) and the horrible room fragrance that is sprayed everywhere.

30th Mar 2016

Very central location in Salamanca, just a few minutes walk to almost all major sights!

23rd Mar 2016

Falta una cocina donde poder cocinar

19th Mar 2016

Excellent location, cleaness, but the breakfast is very simple. There are no more options than bread with butter or jam with coffee or hot chocolate.

6th Feb 2016

Great lil hostel. Nicely built beds. Not enough plugs. Not enough showers. Stellar location. Would recommend.

22nd Jan 2016

The location was right in the senter of all the sights to see. The only issue i had was that there was no internet connection in my room.

13th Jan 2016

God vibe, q7et, suoe location

27th Dec 2015
6.9

I booked it for a night and I happened to have a come a day early. I asked if I could add another night to my reservation since I came early. I payed more than I thought which was weirdly Two hours later a friend invited me to stay with them. So I asked to cancelled, but it came with a fee. They told me it was for one night instead of two because I cancelled early which I didn't. Which explains why I payed more. Dissatisfied they didn't listened to me earlier. So I payed double the cancellation

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2015

The staff at Erasmus Home AND cafe were more than we could've asked for! They were so welcoming and helpful. It is a quiet hostel with a perfect location in the center of the old town. The only rating that was not 5 stars for me was cleanliness. Everything appeared to be very clean but there was a strange smell about the place and the bathroom reeked of sewage... But as I said, you can't beat the location or the staff. It's overall a really cool place with a good vibe. We had a great stay.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2015

The place really nice. Good relation between price and quality. The stuff friendly and helpful :) Thanks for all! :)