Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

The location was right in the senter of all the sights to see. The only issue i had was that there was no internet connection in my room.

God vibe, q7et, suoe location

The staff at Erasmus Home AND cafe were more than we could've asked for! They were so welcoming and helpful. It is a quiet hostel with a perfect location in the center of the old town. The only rating that was not 5 stars for me was cleanliness. Everything appeared to be very clean but there was a strange smell about the place and the bathroom reeked of sewage... But as I said, you can't beat the location or the staff. It's overall a really cool place with a good vibe. We had a great stay.

• 12th Dec 2015

The place really nice. Good relation between price and quality. The stuff friendly and helpful :) Thanks for all! :)

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Good Hostel. Clean and safe. For the 8beds room I think is a bit expensive, I payed 18€ per night but the rest hostel is great. Great staff too

Erasmus Home was an okay stay for the money spent. It is close to the city center and has a free, okay breakfast. However the bathrooms were not up to par. There were no hand towels or hooks to put your clothes or towels on so if you were taking a shower and wanted to change, your clothes would get wet. The doors to the room don't lock automatically so they were pretty much unlocked the entire time. The atmosphere was dead, the workers weren't super amazing and there was no room to store luggage

Ok first of all the staff was not very helpfull and all in all quite rude. Also they dont have a stove nor an oven. To be honest, the "kitchen" was not much more than a waterboiler and a microwave. The entire atmosphere is not very cozy, they try to charge you for everything and anything. I would not recommend to stay here. Oh but they do have free lollies..

• 24th Oct 2015

Some lockers cannot be secured. Could do with some coat pegs in rooms to hang jackets.

Tomas was so helpful. Thanh you. I had help printing bus tickets. I was able to have my laundry done. Clean clothes. Hot water and good shower.

Great location and nice staff. Breakfast served at a different place, but not that far. The café con leche at the breakfast is really good. Rooms are clean. Only one shower by floor, but it wasn't a problem during my stay.

To many beds for the little room.... it was really not so good. And in the morning i have to wait for 30 minutes to go to the bathroom,, that was horrible. I´m sorry but I really no better hostels in Spain.

rooms were cleaned every day, staff is friendly and the location is great. breakfast was two toasts with butter and jam and a coffee/tea in the cafe nearby, which is not the best deal in my opinion. even in hostels you get a bigger breakfast for that price. apart from that everything was fine. I liked the kitchen which was very clean and tidy! definitely recommend staying here

Great hostel in central Salamanca. Small and friendly. Clean rooms and facilities. No kitchen but plenty of great places to eat nearby. Breakfast is very basic, 2 pieces of white toast. Helpful staff. Definitely recommend

The common area was really comfortable and the location its great but the room was quite small and there were not enough bathrooms available.

I really liked the atmosphere at this place, and is right in the city centre within walking distance of everything! The staff were great and had loads of fun with other travellers! Would have liked to stay longer! Highly recommend

Good and well situated hostel

I really enjoyed my time at Teatro. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help with anything you needed. There always seemed to be some sort of event going on which was a good way to meet new people. There's big lockers for your bags and the rooms felt very safe and clean. I'll definitely come back the next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great location, cool outside common area and a large dorm room. However, there was only one small fan for the six of us and it was very hot (particularly if on the top bunk). No kitchen facilities at all, not even a sink to fill your water bottle or glasses to use. Staff at the cafe were very rude and breakfast was extremely basic.