Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

Breakfast is a couple of pieces of toast and a coffee. I rarely saw staff at reception. Still, it was a great location and really clean.

Overall the hostel was Ok given the price, I just was a bit annoyed at the start that I got there at 2pm and it was closed. You have to find them at the cafe 2mins away, so no big deal, but I had to wait quite a while there before I could go drop my bags at the hostel.

there is no kitchen! hostel was almost empty, had no atmosphere, don't go there when travelling alone staff is nice, but speak little english

Very centric and overall good hostel, if you are looking for some peace and quiet this is the place to go. I very close to the university and the Plaza Mayor, so great location. We where there just for one night and we just saw two more guests is very dead atmosphere wise, so if you are by yourself, this is not for you. Their cafe/bar is very cool and fun. And the big plus that a twin room is affordable and so so comfortable.

Erasmus Hostel was quiet and clean and felt safe which are three important things, but there wasn't much of an atmosphere and it was very difficult to socialize with other travelers. There is only one bathroom per floor and the shower flooded the whole bathroom. Also the receptionists are not around very often.

This hostel was really just another bump along the way.. The staff were not friendly or helpful in telling you about the town or what to see. There is no kitchen for guest use but there is one for staff so the staff was always having meals but the guests never could.. They also don't allow good in the rooms so you are forced to eat out. The common spaces were not welcoming and were just like a reception area.. I would not stay here again. Say somewhere else that isn't overpriced and crappy.

I loved Erasmus Cafe. It is really nice and comfortable there and the staff is extremely friendly.

Can't say that the atmosphere was that good, but i think i came at a quiet time of the year.

It was fun. The receptionist was very cute and friendly, the room was nice, bathroom was clean, it was in the center of town. I just thought the price was a little steep, breakfast was not that good and it would have been cool if they had some organized activities you could do.

A great hostel in a superb location for getting out and about to see Salamanca. The hostel was very quiet but that's because I was travelling at a quiet time of year. They are linked up with a cafe which is where you get the free breakfast, which is a good place to meet other travellers if like me you are travelling by yourself. I appreciated the large lockers in the room and good wifi. I loved Salamanca and if I return then I would stay here again.

Very nice hostel and helpfully staff

I had an amazing stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities were all to my satisfaction. Overall very happy with my stay at the Erasmus Home.

Really friendly staff. Nice social area for reading and relaxing. Good location in town. Overall I'd recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a fun and comfortable place in Salamanca.