Erasmus Home Reviews

C/ Jesús 18, 37002 Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

Should have more detailed explanation of how to get there.

Breakfast is a couple of pieces of toast and a coffee. I rarely saw staff at reception. Still, it was a great location and really clean.

Overall the hostel was Ok given the price, I just was a bit annoyed at the start that I got there at 2pm and it was closed. You have to find them at the cafe 2mins away, so no big deal, but I had to wait quite a while there before I could go drop my bags at the hostel.

there is no kitchen! hostel was almost empty, had no atmosphere, don't go there when travelling alone staff is nice, but speak little english

Very centric and overall good hostel, if you are looking for some peace and quiet this is the place to go. I very close to the university and the Plaza Mayor, so great location. We where there just for one night and we just saw two more guests is very dead atmosphere wise, so if you are by yourself, this is not for you. Their cafe/bar is very cool and fun. And the big plus that a twin room is affordable and so so comfortable.

Erasmus Hostel was quiet and clean and felt safe which are three important things, but there wasn't much of an atmosphere and it was very difficult to socialize with other travelers. There is only one bathroom per floor and the shower flooded the whole bathroom. Also the receptionists are not around very often.

This hostel was really just another bump along the way.. The staff were not friendly or helpful in telling you about the town or what to see. There is no kitchen for guest use but there is one for staff so the staff was always having meals but the guests never could.. They also don't allow good in the rooms so you are forced to eat out. The common spaces were not welcoming and were just like a reception area.. I would not stay here again. Say somewhere else that isn't overpriced and crappy.

I loved Erasmus Cafe. It is really nice and comfortable there and the staff is extremely friendly.