Erkal Pansion Reviews

Barbaros Mahallesi Kandiller Ge�idi No:5 Kalei, Antalya, Turkey

The owner was extremely nice and helpful. Good location and good price. It is a very simple hostel with all the basics and that is what you pay for.

• 23rd Sep 2015

The hostel is perfectly located in the heart of the old touristy town, within a few minutes walk of shops, bars and restaurants. My boyfriend and I were in a very spacious deluxe private room which I must say was incredible value for money, complete with an ensuite toilet, large outdoor terrace and enough room to comfortably sleep several guests. The staff was so, so friendly and always as helpful as possible. I would most certainly recommend this hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

I really loved this hostel! The owner was very helpful, and the room was spacious. What's best about it is the location, it's a perfect walk to almost anywhere! There was no shower curtain, which wasn't ideal but we made it work. It was clean, it was pretty, and they served a little breakfast in the morning. I would strongly recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

We booked a double room with a shared bathroom but arrived to find we actually had the whole top floor with a separate two rooms with bathroom and another with fridge & basin as well as the entire rooftop balcony. The managers could barely speak English though but managed to get by. Excellent location!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Noisy at night due to the location