Erkal Pansion Reviews

Barbaros Mahallesi Kandiller Ge�idi No:5 Kalei, Antalya, Turkey

I stayed there for 3 nights.I had FREEZING cold water.When i complained to staff he said it's not his problem.They use solar system.One day was raining so i could accept it but for next 2 days temperature was more than 27C and still no hot water!!! I didn't received any compensation, no discount, they even didn't say sorry! Breakfast was just enough for woman. Not good for man. I had no light in bathroom for 3 days. Only one man speaks English. I would NOT recommend this hotel. Avoid.

Location is excellent. Staff is unfriendly, bathroom is poor.