Erkal Pansion Reviews

Barbaros Mahallesi Kandiller Ge�idi No:5 Kalei, Antalya, Turkey

NO DIRECTION! Took a long time to find but lovely owner, relatively clean. No atmosphere,Hostel for families I expect From otogar: Catch the Tram to Ismetpasa, tram can be found around the rear of the left side of the Otogar. Face the mosque parallel to tracks, turn left and head down Ataturk Cadessi (road with palm trees). Walk for 5mins on right hand side of road till you see a Brown sign saying Kale ici, after a bus stop. Take this road then first left and first right. hotel is 20m on right

The owner was nice and helpful. I booked a single private online previously. However, when I arrived, they cannot find my booking record. As a result, they gave me a triple private room instead for my own room. The location is good, just at the backside of kaleici museum. I think this is a nice place to stay.

I stayed there for 3 nights.I had FREEZING cold water.When i complained to staff he said it's not his problem.They use solar system.One day was raining so i could accept it but for next 2 days temperature was more than 27C and still no hot water!!! I didn't received any compensation, no discount, they even didn't say sorry! Breakfast was just enough for woman. Not good for man. I had no light in bathroom for 3 days. Only one man speaks English. I would NOT recommend this hotel. Avoid.

Location is excellent. Staff is unfriendly, bathroom is poor.

Good in general, well located, owner very friendly and with excellent tips about Fethiye and the region. Breakfast is also good. The room was a little uncomfortable though; the bathroom was one big step up from the room level, which made me almost fall a couple of times; they might have had problems with the sewage system because it started to smell bad in the afternoon (this happened only to one room).

All staff are very friendly and kind. Especially owner of hostel is great!! He had given me quite a lot of information about the city of Antalya thankfully. I stayed single room and it is clean and pleasant. Breakfast is good also. I want to recommend to a solitary traveler because you can make good friends easily at this hostel!

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • South Korea

Great location, great staff and great price = Erkal Pansion! :)

Friendly staff, not very luxurious, good location

The hostel is at the center of antalya ! less then one block from the Hadrian's Gate, the location was perfect for us, but the place it self is not so clean and poor, the staff is great and helpful. However for the low budget travellers this place is an OK,

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Yemen

Very friendly and generous family run hostel. From the free airport pickup and laundry service to the late night cha-cha, they do everything to make you feel comfortable!

Dirty room, shower had no hot water, staff fell asleep after locking the door requiring me to sneak in through an open balcony window. It is cheap, and fairly decent location however, and for €12 a night if you can deal with uncomfortable unclean accomodation it's cheap enough to justify. Wouldn't reccommend by any means.

nice place to stay at - the english speaking staff were excellent - really friendly and helpful! the rooms are great too!!

nice and clean!

This hostel is located in the old city, so you have to take a tram to go to the free beach. But this old town is beautiful! Really hot, but cool :) The bathroom wasn't in the best condition, but the room is clean, and they have air conditioning too. You can use the kitchen, but it's disgusting. The fridge is good. On the corridor we found a cockroach, but that's all. The receptionast can not speak english at all, but here is a guy who can.

A nice cheap pension. I did not really seem as they had recieved our booking from hostelworld.com, but there were plenty of rooms avaliable. They do not help you with transport from the airport, as they say in the description.

• 6th Aug 2012
  • Denmark

Great friendly staff, nothing ever a problem. Stayed a few extra days. Good deal.

This place is pretty old and rundown. I'm sure there are a lot of better places in Antalya to stay at. The shower in the room is next to the toilet which is stupid.

There were a little cold in april but you will go there in the season probably so you will not have this kind of problem. It's little hard to find it. You have to go through Hadrians gate and after a few hundreds meters to the left (you will see there a sign a little). Hot water wasn't everytime. Breakfasts were good and staff was nice and helpfull. Place was good and silent.

For a foreigner who did not know the city very well, the location is too rough. There should be bus from the hostel,but until now, I have no idea. And the location of the hostel maybe ten minutes work from airport.

very friendly'n helpful reception!!I found it hard to find and Staff came out to meet me in the street,thanks again!