Erkal Pansion Reviews

Barbaros Mahallesi Kandiller Ge�idi No:5 Kalei, Antalya, Turkey

The owner was extremely nice and helpful. Good location and good price. It is a very simple hostel with all the basics and that is what you pay for.

• 23rd Sep 2015

The hostel is perfectly located in the heart of the old touristy town, within a few minutes walk of shops, bars and restaurants. My boyfriend and I were in a very spacious deluxe private room which I must say was incredible value for money, complete with an ensuite toilet, large outdoor terrace and enough room to comfortably sleep several guests. The staff was so, so friendly and always as helpful as possible. I would most certainly recommend this hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

I really loved this hostel! The owner was very helpful, and the room was spacious. What's best about it is the location, it's a perfect walk to almost anywhere! There was no shower curtain, which wasn't ideal but we made it work. It was clean, it was pretty, and they served a little breakfast in the morning. I would strongly recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

We booked a double room with a shared bathroom but arrived to find we actually had the whole top floor with a separate two rooms with bathroom and another with fridge & basin as well as the entire rooftop balcony. The managers could barely speak English though but managed to get by. Excellent location!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Noisy at night due to the location

The facilities don't match the description above: There's no breakfast, neither was there a telephone or a working TV in the room. My bed was broken. The owner is very friendly and caring though. Also, I guess it's a very good price for this central location.

Warm, home-like atmosphere. Thanks for the comfortable room space, taxi arrangement, and food recommendation. One day I shall go back!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

NO DIRECTION! Took a long time to find but lovely owner, relatively clean. No atmosphere,Hostel for families I expect From otogar: Catch the Tram to Ismetpasa, tram can be found around the rear of the left side of the Otogar. Face the mosque parallel to tracks, turn left and head down Ataturk Cadessi (road with palm trees). Walk for 5mins on right hand side of road till you see a Brown sign saying Kale ici, after a bus stop. Take this road then first left and first right. hotel is 20m on right

The owner was nice and helpful. I booked a single private online previously. However, when I arrived, they cannot find my booking record. As a result, they gave me a triple private room instead for my own room. The location is good, just at the backside of kaleici museum. I think this is a nice place to stay.

I stayed there for 3 nights.I had FREEZING cold water.When i complained to staff he said it's not his problem.They use solar system.One day was raining so i could accept it but for next 2 days temperature was more than 27C and still no hot water!!! I didn't received any compensation, no discount, they even didn't say sorry! Breakfast was just enough for woman. Not good for man. I had no light in bathroom for 3 days. Only one man speaks English. I would NOT recommend this hotel. Avoid.

Location is excellent. Staff is unfriendly, bathroom is poor.

Good in general, well located, owner very friendly and with excellent tips about Fethiye and the region. Breakfast is also good. The room was a little uncomfortable though; the bathroom was one big step up from the room level, which made me almost fall a couple of times; they might have had problems with the sewage system because it started to smell bad in the afternoon (this happened only to one room).

All staff are very friendly and kind. Especially owner of hostel is great!! He had given me quite a lot of information about the city of Antalya thankfully. I stayed single room and it is clean and pleasant. Breakfast is good also. I want to recommend to a solitary traveler because you can make good friends easily at this hostel!

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • South Korea

Great location, great staff and great price = Erkal Pansion! :)

Friendly staff, not very luxurious, good location

The hostel is at the center of antalya ! less then one block from the Hadrian's Gate, the location was perfect for us, but the place it self is not so clean and poor, the staff is great and helpful. However for the low budget travellers this place is an OK,

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Yemen

Very friendly and generous family run hostel. From the free airport pickup and laundry service to the late night cha-cha, they do everything to make you feel comfortable!

Dirty room, shower had no hot water, staff fell asleep after locking the door requiring me to sneak in through an open balcony window. It is cheap, and fairly decent location however, and for €12 a night if you can deal with uncomfortable unclean accomodation it's cheap enough to justify. Wouldn't reccommend by any means.

nice place to stay at - the english speaking staff were excellent - really friendly and helpful! the rooms are great too!!

nice and clean!