Errigal Hostel (Hostelling International) Reviews

Dunlewy, Gweedore, Donegal, Ireland

I used the hostel on Friday night last, before Gaelforce. Excellent Base for Gaelforce although having Errigal in the backdrop added to the butterflies in my stomach. Very clean very comfortable and very friendly.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great hostel, all that was required for the night. We arrived very late but were accommodated no problem. Would recommend.

• 12th Jun 2015

Wake up to the view of Errigal Mountain outside your window. A dream location.

Thank you to the lovlely, caring presence of Ann, the manager, who weaves a web of caring attention through the space and people. . A very open, warm hostel to stay in with amazing views and nearby walks/trails and excellent facilities. The matrazes may need some attention (some are well used) and depending with whom you share, not everyone is 'mindful' in considering that we share the bedroom and communal area. Overall a great place to stay and will come again.

• 28th May 2015

It was a beautiful hostel. More like a hotel! The owners were extremely helpful and kind and the scenery was gorgeous

Stunning hostel with superb views. Rooms are so really comfy. It's one of the best hostels in Ireland for sure

The most beautiful hostel I've ever stayed at. Comfortable, cozy, very clean. The hostel fronts Mt.errigal and the lake. The view from a lounge is very beautiful.

Beautiful location and we were made to feel very welcome...really enjoyed our stay

• 7th Apr 2015

This hostel is fantastic value for money. Great location, friendly helpful staff and super hot showers. To top it off great breakfast too. I will definitely be back.

This was my first time staying in hostel and I was very surprised with the high standard of the facilities here. I will definitely be back again.