Errigal Hostel (Hostelling International) Reviews

Dunlewy, Gweedore, Donegal, Ireland

Everything you need for your stay. Good room size, big kitchen and living room.

Nice hostel, well kept. There weren't about of people staying there so it was a pretty quiet atmosphere.

Excellent staff and facilities. 5 stars on all counts.

• 2nd Oct 2015

On just the second night of a solo road trip around the Northern half of Ireland, I'd gotten in over my head. The sun was gone and I was falling asleep at the wheel with the blackness of the Donegal countryside surrounding me. How relieved was I when a cropping of civilization emerged, beginning with this immaculate hostel! It was after 10 p.m. on a drizzly September night, so it was a mercy that another guest, suspiciously let me in the front door so I could wake the poor owner with a bell.

• 13th Sep 2015

I was disappointed with the room as I thought I was getting a double bed. When I questioned the staff member she said there was a room with a double bed & a room with two single beds. She had told me earlier there was only one other girl staying in the hostel that night. I wasn't happy when I went back to my room. I thought your staff member would have offered the double room to us seemingly that there was NO one else there and it would have made me very happy but she didn't.

• 27th Aug 2015