Ersi Villas Reviews

Fira Santorini, Santorini, Greece

I had an incredible stay at Ersi Villas! The villa is gorgeous with its courtyards and pool to chill in. It is incredibly close to Fira and within two minutes of walking you can watch the sun set from the top of the cliff. We hired a quad bike (from one of the sons in the family) and had the time of our life! It is a great way to see Santorini and you will feel alive when riding around the island. We were very impressed when the owner gave us a lift to the bus stop when we had to leave too. A+++

I only stay for one night in one bedroom for 2 people. Ersi and her son are very helpful during our stay there. The place is clean and comfortable. It's located in firostefani, near the bus stop to Oia. Walk across the street, you can see the beautiful sunset on the way to Fira city center.

Thank you for the delightful review and for taking the time to post it. We are glad that the Ersi villas team has lived up to your expectations, and we all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!

Staff very helpful and friendly. Facilities were crisp and clean, well kept. Easy walking to town center and bus stops. Off the busy main road so rooms were and place was quiet. Nice view off back side of the island. Would go back on my next trip to Santorini. Used as a base for our family vacation as we explored Santorini. Appreciated the good breakfast at the start of the day as well. Worth the additional cost. Not really a hostel, individual rooms.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff were very nice. This is for sure. But somehow I was transferred to its partner hostel. So I never got to really see what I paid for. Other than that, the location was good and the free transport to the airport is appreciated!

The best place I have stayed from HostelWorld. The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. They give you free transportation to and from the airport. Rooms were clean and private. Restrooms were good. Plus you get a little kitchen and mini fridge in your room. The pool was very clean and the whole place was beautiful. It's in a nice village called Firostefani. A very nice location for eating out and enjoying the sunset. There was nothing wrong about this place. We absolutely loved it!

Dear guests! Thank you so much for your positive review . We are so happy to read that you have enjoyed your staying in our family run hotel . Best regards

Ersi Villas was a vacation stay in Fira, Santorini. From the airplane pick up and drop off service to the hospitality of helping you navigate the island - everything about this place was class class class. Great value for your money and the most generous staff around. I will be back!!

• 1st May 2014