Ersi Villas Reviews

Fira Santorini, Santorini, Greece

I had an amazing time at Ersi Villas. The facilities were beautiful and clean. The staff was so courteous and helpful, they provided me with many great tips for my vacation and made everything so easy. The breakfast was delicious! I will definitely be going back. The only thing is, it's about a 10min walk from firo, which I don't mind but some may find the walk uphill difficult.

Ersi Villas was a great spot. We had our own room and bathroom, with AC! Elias, the owner, was friendly, responsive and was available to answer any questions we had! Would definitely recommend to friends who are looking to go to Santorini and not break the bank.

My friends and I loved staying at Ersi Villas. The staff was very friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we had about Santorini. It's only about a 10 minute walk to the center of Fira, and there are plenty of mini markets close by if you need water, food, etc. I definitely recommend!

We had a great time thank you Elias for your hospitality.

We had a fantastic stay at Ersi Villas. Elias was extremely helpful and we really appreciated the lifts the station and the great recommendations. The place itself is like an oasis to come home too. Everything was very clean and the pool was a great addition! Will highly recommend Ersi Villas to everyone staying in Santorini

This was a small, charming place to stay. The staff were wonderful in making everything go well. I would love to stay here again on my next trip to Santorini. ** Keep in mind the added costs for breakfast and getting to and from the port.**

Elias at Ersi Villas is so accommodating and helpful - he helped to make our trip run so smoothly. Our room was full of ambience and bright with a private balcony. It was special. The walk into town is delightful and the local buses easy yo use so overall we were sad to leave. Thank you Elias and Ersi.

• 18th May 2015

a wonderful place with a great location, very clean, super helpful staff, just loved it. Thank you Elias!

• 13th May 2015

Everything was good. Even though our ferry time was too late(1:25am) when we leave from santorini, we can stay in reception of eris villas thanks to staff. And he also drop us off at the bus stop. Thank you so much!!