Es Camp B&B Reviews

Camino de Can Pico, 3, Banyalbufar, Mallorca, Spain

Was great to be able to use the kitchen to prepare simple meals. The walls weren't very sound proof, so good to bring a pair of earplugs.

I really loved this place and Toni is a very helpful and complaisant host with a very welcoming attitide. He has a cute dog which I really loved :-) I Came here in November and I got a warm blanket, always a hot shower and a radiator in my room, so I did not need my warm sleeping bag at all. I you are looking for a place where you want to feel the welcoming atmosphere of typical spanish hospitality go here! But keep in mind that this is a private house and not a hotel with full service! :-)

We had a great time and felt really at home and comfortable. There are no surprises, only the great hospitality, everything is as explained on the add. Toni was a great host!!

• 13th Nov 2014