Es Camp B&B Reviews

Camino de Can Pico, 3, Banyalbufar, Mallorca, Spain

We rented a self catering apartment. On arrival it was beautifully clean and well provided. The bathroom was fine and so were the bedrooms and living room. However the TV had dodgy wiring hanging out of the wall and the oven hob was very difficult to use. Only one hob worked at a time and then took ages to cool down. This is a problem when trying to keep cool in a hot place. When we called the owner he did send his dad over. His dad fixed the TV but not the oven hob. It really needed replacing.

• 10th Aug 2015

HI Amy, I think your review is about the apartment where you were after my house. I do not have living room. I do not have TV , I do not have an oven and, as you know, I live in the house so .... Anyway, for the readers of this review, it is not a bad review all together but, is not about my house. I do not rent an apartment, just rooms.

View all Mallorca Bed and Breakfasts