Essaouira Surf Lounge Reviews

8 sidi ali ben daoud, touahin,essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

This hostel has a very chill, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Great guys working there and feel like home immediately.The shared bathrooms/showers could be a bit cleaner, but the beds were very comfortable. They also had a roof terrace that is great for tanning, though the terrace could be more furnished and clean.

Nice place you really dont feel on a hostel and i met really Nice people there including the staff

• 13th May 2015
  • Belgium

This is the best staff I have stayed with in my hostel travel in Morocco. They bring you into their lives, share everything and enjoy the travelers that they host. Couldn't have been a better experience

We stayed in this hostel for four nights and really enjoyed our Stay. It has a really nice atmosphere, as the Manager is super Friendly, helping you with anything you want. We had relaxing evenings with his shisha in the courtyard where there are sofas to chill and a big banana tree growing in the middle. We slept in a private room for two, but the bigger shared rooms looked good aswell. While we were there they repainted the entire hostel so now it is all shiny ;)

It was under construction. I like the owner as very considerate and helpful. When i go back next time. Hope everything will be ready.

I love everything about Essaouira Surf Lounge, The location was perfect, located among the narrow beautiful streets of Essaouira where you can hear the sound of the waves, the staff were just amazing! the rooms were clean and the price was more than reasonable . I always wanted to go back to Essaouira and when i did i was recommended to stay in this hostel, I am really glad I did. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every moment of my stay.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Morocco

This was my second time staying here at it was equally as amazing as the first. It is so hard to leave the hostel because there are always so many cool social people to hang out with and the staff are incredible! In fact one of them has become like family to me. Please stay at this hostel and have the time of your life :) and come this summer because I am going back again for a month... I just can't get enough of this place

• 16th Apr 2015

i highly recommand this place

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Morocco

Really great hostel. Nice atmosphere and the hostel guy is awesome really nice guy happy to help with anything. Would 100% return back to this hostel! Plenty of space, comfy beds!

I had e very good time there!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Surf and lounge is the best place to be in essoueira... Staff is super nice and the surf lessons are perfect!!! I love it!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Essaouira Surf Lounge is a great hostel to stay at. They got very comfy beds (not bunk beds) and pleasant, clean rooms without feeling overcrowded you sometimes get. Nice decor and spacious lounge downstairs plus separate fireplace room. Vadim, hostel manager, is very helpful and will give you best advice on any matters to do with Essaouira town. He also has great taste in music, which you can enjoy while relaxing downstairs with other backpackers. Thank you Vadim for all your help! Michael

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel very much thanks to the manager. He was very friendly and helpful. But a little bit more cleaness will make guests feel even more perfect!

Great hostel, really friendly staff, good atmosphere. Anytime again.

I have a very nice stay at the hostel, meeting lot of people, great atmosphere and the best host ever

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Surf lounge is the best place to relax. It's beautifuly situated near the old fortifications and canons on the coast, a perfect place to watch the sunset. The staff is super helpful: bus tickets, cell phone issues, surf trips, grocery shopping... Anything you need they help you find. The vibe is great with a great fireplace to sit around at night and often people are making music and having fun. Great place and great price, what more can you need?

• 12th Feb 2015

We really enjoyed our staying here its soo chilled and the staff is so nice; we had a great time also with the travellers there..i highly recommand it

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Really chill environment. Super comfortable beds. Wadie is a super helpful and attentive host, and just a good guy in general. We had a great time doing the day long surf lessons and just soaking in Essaouira.

it was a great stay,first of all its a very cheap place to stay,but it was definitely not the only thing i liked there,the atmosphere is so nice and you really feel like home, we did also the surf trip and it was wonderful too i recommend this place

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Good place, nice atmosphere. Very chill out.