Essaouira Surf Lounge Reviews

8 sidi ali ben daoud, touahin,essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

The staff really go above and beyond. Great place

• 30th Jun 2015

My stay at the surf lounge was AMAZING!!! It's a very chilled environment, it's a small hostel so you really get to know the other people staying there. Wadie is the best and a really amazing cook.

Great staff

• 23rd Jun 2015

Safe place, friendly atmosphere and extremely helpful staff! The manager is making the best Shisha, Mojitos and shrimps in town!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • United Arab Emirates

I had a fantastic time at this hostel. The staff treated us like family, taking us to the fish market and cooking the fresh fish at the hostel, showing us around the city, making everyone very comfortable. Surf lessons through the hostel were great. The front door is always locked but the rooms are always open with no lockers. Hot showers, very comfortable beds, fridge and kitchen facilities.

Hi Karen,thanks a lot for your review and as ou know you are welcome at any time,we enjoyed to host you

with my friends stayed three days in the hostel and loved it. They are very attentive and especially Wadie (the manager) has shown us great places to eat and walks on the beach. We recomend this hostel for sure! :)

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

We had such a great time at surf lounge that we came back when we returned to Essaouira! The riad is lovely with large green plants in the middle, the people that work there are all wonderful and are constantly interacting with the customers, they are always happy to help. The owner is also extremely hospitable. The rooms are clean and perfectly comfortable for the great price. Location is great because it is nice and hidden in the corner of the walled town on a quiet street, yet close to all.

Hostel was nice though the showers weren't great and got lots of bites from something. Nice staff though, they changed our sheets when we mentioned the bites.

Hi Gina ,im sorry for the bites but your friend said that it started in marrakech before you arrive to essaouira and she had already some bites is her hand and neck,but thanks for your remarks

Just one word: amazing! Unforgettable memories shared with nice people and kind hosts. I have been warmly welcomed and all the hostel's staff gave me perfect recommandations to visit the city. We have shared a wonderful time in the riad and my room was very cosy. The hostels is really easy to find and located in the center of the medina: perfect for visiting Essaouira! I One of my best memory in Morocco!

• 30th May 2015
  • Austria

Awesome Chilled out place and atmosphere. The Hostel has always got great music playing and helpful staff on hand. Great beds and amenities.

The hostel was great, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. They gave great advise about further travel and things to do in Essaouria

• 18th May 2015

This hostel has a very chill, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Great guys working there and feel like home immediately.The shared bathrooms/showers could be a bit cleaner, but the beds were very comfortable. They also had a roof terrace that is great for tanning, though the terrace could be more furnished and clean.

Nice place you really dont feel on a hostel and i met really Nice people there including the staff

• 13th May 2015
  • Belgium

This is the best staff I have stayed with in my hostel travel in Morocco. They bring you into their lives, share everything and enjoy the travelers that they host. Couldn't have been a better experience

Warm feeling, nice people all around, I love it. Just like a big family

• 8th May 2015
  • Mayotte

We stayed in this hostel for four nights and really enjoyed our Stay. It has a really nice atmosphere, as the Manager is super Friendly, helping you with anything you want. We had relaxing evenings with his shisha in the courtyard where there are sofas to chill and a big banana tree growing in the middle. We slept in a private room for two, but the bigger shared rooms looked good aswell. While we were there they repainted the entire hostel so now it is all shiny ;)

It was under construction. I like the owner as very considerate and helpful. When i go back next time. Hope everything will be ready.

I love everything about Essaouira Surf Lounge, The location was perfect, located among the narrow beautiful streets of Essaouira where you can hear the sound of the waves, the staff were just amazing! the rooms were clean and the price was more than reasonable . I always wanted to go back to Essaouira and when i did i was recommended to stay in this hostel, I am really glad I did. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every moment of my stay.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Morocco

This was my second time staying here at it was equally as amazing as the first. It is so hard to leave the hostel because there are always so many cool social people to hang out with and the staff are incredible! In fact one of them has become like family to me. Please stay at this hostel and have the time of your life :) and come this summer because I am going back again for a month... I just can't get enough of this place

• 16th Apr 2015

i highly recommand this place

• 11th Apr 2015