Essaouira Surf Lounge Reviews

8 sidi ali ben daoud, touahin,essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

I love everything about Essaouira Surf Lounge, The location was perfect, located among the narrow beautiful streets of Essaouira where you can hear the sound of the waves, the staff were just amazing! the rooms were clean and the price was more than reasonable . I always wanted to go back to Essaouira and when i did i was recommended to stay in this hostel, I am really glad I did. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every moment of my stay.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Morocco

This was my second time staying here at it was equally as amazing as the first. It is so hard to leave the hostel because there are always so many cool social people to hang out with and the staff are incredible! In fact one of them has become like family to me. Please stay at this hostel and have the time of your life :) and come this summer because I am going back again for a month... I just can't get enough of this place

• 16th Apr 2015

i highly recommand this place

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Morocco

Really great hostel. Nice atmosphere and the hostel guy is awesome really nice guy happy to help with anything. Would 100% return back to this hostel! Plenty of space, comfy beds!

I had e very good time there!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Surf and lounge is the best place to be in essoueira... Staff is super nice and the surf lessons are perfect!!! I love it!!

• 4th Apr 2015

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel very much thanks to the manager. He was very friendly and helpful. But a little bit more cleaness will make guests feel even more perfect!

Great hostel, really friendly staff, good atmosphere. Anytime again.

I have a very nice stay at the hostel, meeting lot of people, great atmosphere and the best host ever

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Surf lounge is the best place to relax. It's beautifuly situated near the old fortifications and canons on the coast, a perfect place to watch the sunset. The staff is super helpful: bus tickets, cell phone issues, surf trips, grocery shopping... Anything you need they help you find. The vibe is great with a great fireplace to sit around at night and often people are making music and having fun. Great place and great price, what more can you need?

• 12th Feb 2015

We really enjoyed our staying here its soo chilled and the staff is so nice; we had a great time also with the travellers there..i highly recommand it

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Really chill environment. Super comfortable beds. Wadie is a super helpful and attentive host, and just a good guy in general. We had a great time doing the day long surf lessons and just soaking in Essaouira.

it was a great stay,first of all its a very cheap place to stay,but it was definitely not the only thing i liked there,the atmosphere is so nice and you really feel like home, we did also the surf trip and it was wonderful too i recommend this place

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Good place, nice atmosphere. Very chill out.

If you need a cheap place to crash after a long day this hostel is great. There is a fireplace in the common area and a beautiful courtyard. However, the staff is ofen absent and I have never been to a dirtier hostel in 10 years of traveling.

It was my 3 time in this hostel and to be honest, it's the best hostel in Essaouira - super chill, feels like home. The manager of surf lounge is amazing guy, it's ver rare to see that people truly enjoy what they do. Will always come back there and will send my friends:)))))

hard to find at first, but a nice guy pointed us in the right direction. staff was excellent. drove us to the bus stop to get tickets for out midnight bus, then we all got dinner together, then drove us later to the bus stop to see us off. and we were only there one night! shared food and drinks with us, and made us feel at home. highly recommend this hostal to any young travelers out there

Awesome hostel, had a great time meeting new friends. Waddy and his staff are incredibly helpful. Atmosphere was very enjoyable.

• 31st Dec 2014

After entering the Surf Lounge, you immediately feel relaxed: this is a good friendly place and you want to stay a long time. Closest to the ideal hostel atmosphere I found in Morocco. In the heart of the medina, nearby to everything (Essaouira is small anyway), free wifi internet, common room with music jams and food, sofas in the lounge. The staff are very chilled out, and helpful people hang around all the time. Full of nice details too (the three-headed turtle table!). Thanks.

It's a great place! I felt so good during my stay at Surf Lounge. Wadir (the host) he really fills out the rooms with his good energy and not to forget the splendid food he cooks! I strongly recommend you to stay there! Thank you so much Wadir and rest of the staff!