Essaouira Surf Lounge Reviews

8 sidi ali ben daoud, touahin,essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel very much thanks to the manager. He was very friendly and helpful. But a little bit more cleaness will make guests feel even more perfect!

Great hostel, really friendly staff, good atmosphere. Anytime again.

I have a very nice stay at the hostel, meeting lot of people, great atmosphere and the best host ever

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Surf lounge is the best place to relax. It's beautifuly situated near the old fortifications and canons on the coast, a perfect place to watch the sunset. The staff is super helpful: bus tickets, cell phone issues, surf trips, grocery shopping... Anything you need they help you find. The vibe is great with a great fireplace to sit around at night and often people are making music and having fun. Great place and great price, what more can you need?

• 12th Feb 2015

We really enjoyed our staying here its soo chilled and the staff is so nice; we had a great time also with the travellers there..i highly recommand it

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Really chill environment. Super comfortable beds. Wadie is a super helpful and attentive host, and just a good guy in general. We had a great time doing the day long surf lessons and just soaking in Essaouira.

it was a great stay,first of all its a very cheap place to stay,but it was definitely not the only thing i liked there,the atmosphere is so nice and you really feel like home, we did also the surf trip and it was wonderful too i recommend this place

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Austria

Good place, nice atmosphere. Very chill out.

If you need a cheap place to crash after a long day this hostel is great. There is a fireplace in the common area and a beautiful courtyard. However, the staff is ofen absent and I have never been to a dirtier hostel in 10 years of traveling.

It was my 3 time in this hostel and to be honest, it's the best hostel in Essaouira - super chill, feels like home. The manager of surf lounge is amazing guy, it's ver rare to see that people truly enjoy what they do. Will always come back there and will send my friends:)))))

Awesome hostel, had a great time meeting new friends. Waddy and his staff are incredibly helpful. Atmosphere was very enjoyable.

• 31st Dec 2014

After entering the Surf Lounge, you immediately feel relaxed: this is a good friendly place and you want to stay a long time. Closest to the ideal hostel atmosphere I found in Morocco. In the heart of the medina, nearby to everything (Essaouira is small anyway), free wifi internet, common room with music jams and food, sofas in the lounge. The staff are very chilled out, and helpful people hang around all the time. Full of nice details too (the three-headed turtle table!). Thanks.

It's a great place! I felt so good during my stay at Surf Lounge. Wadir (the host) he really fills out the rooms with his good energy and not to forget the splendid food he cooks! I strongly recommend you to stay there! Thank you so much Wadir and rest of the staff!

Staying here was fantastic, the manager was so great, I changed my booking 3 times but he was ok

I stayed here on recommendation and was very pleased. Wadir was great and very helpful! Great cook also! It is a little bit dark at night with only light being candles- which can be quite relaxing, depending on your mood Good price. Good location.

super cosy hostel with an awesome fireplace! you gotta love this place!

• 4th Dec 2014

Nice stay. Very relaxed and chilled. Around the fireplace is a great spot in the winter

My friend and I had a really good time at the Surf Lounge Hostel. It's a very cosy and chilly place, with the nicest host you could find, Ouadir, who also happens to be a great cook. Thanks a lot :)

• 21st Nov 2014

this hostel is amazing!! stay here. It's a little hard to find but once you do you're in for a treat. great atmosphere, free range of the kitchen and fridge and Wadia is awesome! He knows everyone and can get you anything. The vibe is very relaxed and the music is great. I booked two nights and ended up staying for four.

• 5th Nov 2014

Could not have asked for a nicer host. Wadi took us to the local food markets and showed us how to cook tagine. He is very welcoming and inclusive. We really enjoyed our stay.