Essaouira Youth Hostel & Social Travel

7.9
Very Good 858 Total Reviews

• Poland, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

It's a nice hostel with a cool atmosphere. But what makes the place amazing is the staff! Such a lovely and friendly people working there :) Location is perfect. The only thing they could work on is to keep it a little bit more clean.

• China, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
4.3

the experience was terrible,the room smells gross like something dead and rotten under the bed,I was frightened so I moved into another hostel which is next to this one called WHITE AND BLUE at 1am,even though I was exhausted after taking almost one day on the bus from Oualidia to Essaouira,not to mention that we paid 3 nights.btw the WHITE AND BLUE was terrible as well,there was a rat in my room. I've been traveling a lot and I stayed in so many hostel these years,this one was the worst.