5.1
Rating 8 Total Reviews
5.1
Rating 8 Total Reviews
Essex Inn Hotel Located at 60-66 The Broadway, , London.
England
London UB1 1QB 60-66 The Broadway
51% 8
51.5116003 -0.3785991
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2015
2.0

Tried to cancel my booking over 48 hours in advance but no one was any help. I called the hotel and they said they couldn't do it, i had to go online. Well there was no cancel button online- it told me to contact the hotel. So i contacted customer service and they did not get back to me until less than 24 hours before my stay. I was charged for the hotel even though I did not stay and had tried very hard to cancel more than 48 hours in advance.