Estacao do Mangue Hostel Reviews

Rua Raymundo Gomes Gondim, 26, Boa Viagem, Recife, Recife, Brazil

I think they can improve the showers upstairs with hotwater.

I enjoyed my time in Recife and I thought the staff were great. The space in the shared rooms was a bit more cramped than other hostels I've stayed in, and it was a bit cheeky to fit an extra bed in there at the last minute. The air conditioning, while great for some, was horrible for me and I got sick afterwards. It would be good to either limit it or supply extra sheets for the people who don't want to complain about it for the sake of others in the room, but are freezing their arse off!

• 8th Aug 2014

Superb hostel. Extremely clean with fully working Air con in the dorm. Staff were lovely and extremely helpful. Can't recommend this place enough!

• 14th Jul 2014