Ester Hotel Florence Reviews

Largo alinari 15, Florence, Italy

The staff were nice but I got charged for what I already had paid as depoait ao I had to go to the main building to get refund for it.

All staffs I interacted with are very friendly. Price is acceptable for all services offered by this hotel. I would like to stay here again if I have a chance to visit Florence again.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Japan

Best little hotel in Florence! We had a very nice room with an amazing view of the city.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Execellent location directly next to the station. Staff was friendly and helpful. Gone for the kitchen.