Ester Hotel Florence

9.6
Superb 346 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2017

EXCELLENT HOSTEL!!!! I shared a 4 bed room and it was really good. The staff did the bed everyday, and the room stayed clean. I think that the best thing was the staff and location. I was traveling alone, and when they saw me eating or just using my phone in the lobby, they'd start a conversation with me. It was a great experience. The breakfast it's ok, not great but it's enough. The only 2 things i didn't like were that the shower was a bit small, and the wifi signal wasn't that good in rooms

1st May 2017

My stay at the Hotel Ester was great, they had a little problem with my reservation but they fixed it and gave us breakfast for the inconvenience , the staff is great! Very nice people. The location of this place is great! Highly recommended.

×