Ester Hotel Florence Reviews

Largo alinari 15, Florence, Italy

We preferred this bcaz of the proximity to the station and general store to buy fruits or drinks.The facilities for the price is good, clean and courteous staff added plus. Bathroom a bit cramped otherwise definitely we will stay here if a revisit to Florence

The staff were nice but I got charged for what I already had paid as depoait ao I had to go to the main building to get refund for it.

All staffs I interacted with are very friendly. Price is acceptable for all services offered by this hotel. I would like to stay here again if I have a chance to visit Florence again.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Japan

Best little hotel in Florence! We had a very nice room with an amazing view of the city.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Execellent location directly next to the station. Staff was friendly and helpful. Gone for the kitchen.

this is probably one of the best places to stay in florence for the value. the staff was super friendly and more than helpful. the location was perfect; 5 minute walk from the station and 10 minutes to the center of the city. my room had it's own bathroom, a/c, satellite tv, and personal computer with free internet. definitely a step up from a traditional hostel.

Fantastic place to stay, will be back. Clean, Extremely convenient.

The accommodation is ideally located for access to the train and bus stations which are only a 5 minute walk away. The double room room with private bathroom which was located across the road from reception was quite spacious. It contained Sky TV, air con and a mini fridge and was cleaned daily. My only complaint is that the windows didn't block out the noise from the busy road below which meant it was difficult to sleep.

• 14th May 2013

one of the best hotels i have stayed in whilst in italy, compared with the other 3 star hotels this one is 5 star . good size room , free wifi and cable tv with english capabilities, close to the metro line , just a very short walk . only bad thing about the ester was the stair climb , but there is a elevator

Very friendly staff and fantastic location, very close to the main train station. Rooms were clean and modern.

Great location, clean hotel. We were lucky enough to get Room 24 that had its own staircase and the most amazing view of Florence. Room was clean, staff were friendly and it's right near the train station. Wifi was great and available in the bedroom which was really convenient.

Highly recommend. Location is the best possible. Internet is very good. Staff is very kind and attentive. The only problem I had was with shower temperature, but it was immediately repaired by the staff.

I can't believe this hostel was listed as a one-star! Great bathroom, and a decent sized room. I will be sure to stay here again when I am in Florence. Plus, the location could not be better!

The lady at the front desk was extremely amazing and nice!! She helped me a lot and made me feel home after been traveling a lot by myself!

Good location and staff is very nice,If have the chance to visit Florence again I will also choose this B&B Delfino Blue

This place was great! It was clean,really close to the train station, and a perfect place to relax after a long day in Florence. We had a double bed with ensuite bath and the shower was AMAZING! (only problem-the blowdryer didn't work). A wonderful value, Marco is funny and helpful and the rest of the staff were really nice too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to be in the city center without too much noise.

Our stay at the Ester Hotel Florence was excellent. Greeted by the owner, Marco, he immediately treated us like family. We chose the room with an amazing view of the Duomo. We stayed in the hotel for 2 weeks as it served as our home while visiting our son who lives in Florence. The location is convenient and safe. Towels were changed and rooms were cleaned daily. Marco helped us arrange a wine tasting tour. I highly recommend the EHF. Thank you, Marco, for making our trip to Florence memorable.

• 22nd Dec 2012
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We had a wonderful stay there all things considered. The area is busy being close to the station. For noise, it was not the best if you like it quiet. For convenience, it was great... easy to get to, and easy to get back to the station. Our room was spacious, and access to a kitchen was a major benefit. A clothes drier would be a welcome addition. The staff was very helpful and had good suggestions of cafes, restaurants, and the amazing Gelateria de Medici! Thanks again, and we may see you again

• 20th Dec 2012

the receptionist was very friendly and helpful and always greeting us with a warm smile. she showed us to our room which was super spacious and had a wonderful view of Florence. the hotel is also very close to the train station, approximately 5minutes walk and it is also very close to the famous leather market. all in all, it is a good experience to stay in hotel Esther during our stay in Florence.

• 17th Dec 2012
  • Singapore

Excellent location (easy to find and central), great staff, great room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7