Estoril Beach House Reviews

Rua Beira Litoral 175, Estoril, Cascais, Portugal

I'll start by the conclusion: Great hostel, by far the best I've ever been! The staff was top notch, making every effort to make you feel as comfortable as back home. Big rooms with a fantastic view. Bathrooms were also large, with hot water and always clean. Common areas really cozy. Simple but amazing breakfast. What more can you ask for? I could't find a single thing I didn´t like.

Dear Diogo, Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you liked our house and enjoyed staying with us. Hope to see you again as soon as you have a chance, because our house is now a little bit yours now. Kind Regards, Estoril Beach House team