Estoril Beach House Reviews

Rua Beira Litoral 175, Estoril, Cascais, Portugal

I'll start by the conclusion: Great hostel, by far the best I've ever been! The staff was top notch, making every effort to make you feel as comfortable as back home. Big rooms with a fantastic view. Bathrooms were also large, with hot water and always clean. Common areas really cozy. Simple but amazing breakfast. What more can you ask for? I could't find a single thing I didn´t like.

Feels just like home.

Surely one of the best hostels I´ve ever been to. I was impressed how beautiful (even kind of luxurious) and well designed a hostel can be. The owners were very kind and always there if I had questions. Since the hostel is family-owned, you can feel that this place has a soul. The garden is a great place to relax after a day at the beach. I would recommend the beach house to everybody who wants to stay in a place a bit away from Lisbon but still have a very good connection to the city. Thanks!

• 26th Aug 2014

An amazing place in an amazing location. The hostel is friendly clean and absolutely beautiful it suits everyone's requirements. You can be rest assured that you will have a lovely stay whether your travelling on your own with friends or as a family! Looking forward to visiting again

• 13th Aug 2014

A very relaxing hostel. Lovely decorated spaces. The hostel is a 10-15 minute walk uphill from the station if you are arriving by train. Also be sure to note down the house number on the address - 175. There is no sign at the gate giving the name of the hostel or even that it is indeed a hostel!

The hostel has the best fairytale dream garden with white curtains, hammocks and lots of pillows and and daybeds. It is so relaxing! The hostel is super nice, clean and the toilets are clean and nice. Also the staff is so helpful with everything you need. I will for sure stay here when I go back to Estoril