Estrella de Mar Hostel Reviews

Carrer Turisme, 60 - 70, Calella, Spain

Great for the price, stayed off season.

I liked the hostel due to its good location, cleanliness and friendly staff. It a quiet place and good for people that want to relax and escape from a busy city.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Ukraine

Very unfriendly staff but great locations next to the beach, comfortable beds, quite young generation --> therefore noisy, no internet in the room.

Very good. Great location. Only thing woulf be reception should have a person there all the time, but the longest I had to wait was ten minutes. Very clean and quiet And has air con! Definitely the best hostel for the money.

• 10th Aug 2015

I have to say that I wouldn't really like to come back to this place. Although the hostel was clean and safe, what I missed was a good atmosphere and help of the staff, who were quite indifferent. Most of the time there is nobody at the reception desk and you have to call them first. In such a big hostel with so many guests I would expect at least one staff member to be available. The receptionist didn't bother explaining basic things after our arrival, e.g. that there is an outside garden.