Estrella de Mar Hostel Reviews

Carrer Turisme, 60 - 70, Calella, Spain

Very good value for money. We were 5 young people and thoroughly enjoyed the hostel - which seemed more like a hotel sometimes. The atmosphere when we were there was quite quiet though and there were quite a lot of older people with families which wasn't quite what we were after. Apart from that, no complaints though.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello! Thank you so much for giving us your positive feedback about our hostel! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Calella. We hope to see you again in our hostel. Kind regards from the staff.

A LOT of youngsters, mostly from Germany. Be ready to listen how people puke and shouting all the night long. Staff is friendly but hardly speaking english. Breakfast are for 2.5 eur, but there is no information about it. And the most problematic is the security system. They offer kind of safe boxes with programmed keys. My key was suitable for 2 boxes in the room out of 4. It means there is possibility other people will be open your box also. Don't rely on their security system.

BEST hostel I've stayed in in my 4 months backpacking. 20-30min walk from train. Close to beautiful beach, shops and cafés. SUPER clean and new facilities. Rooms great with big lockers, comfy beds. Wish I could've stayed longer! Not a party hostel, nice and quiet and early quiet time.

Dear guest, thank you for the great review of our hostel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Estrella de Mar. We hope to see you again very soon. Many greetings from our staff.

All the staff were friendly and helpful. They sorted a problem with one of the beds quickly and without fuss. Would have liked the room floor to be brushed & mopped more often but did it myself which I didn't mind doing. Estelle was particularly lovely and went the extra mile for us when we had a problem that was nothing to do with the hostel. My son will be staying again.

Dear guest, we are very glad to read your kind words! Thanks a lot for positive comment about our hostel, your rating encourage us to be better day by day. We would like to have you again here with us! See you soon in Calella and kind regards from the staff!

Friendly staff and great, clean rooms. Thank you for the great stay!

Dear guest, we are very glad to read your kind words! Thanks a lot for positive comment about our hostel. We would like to have you again here with us! See you soon in Calella and many greetings from our staff!. Estrella de Mar