Éthic étapes Patrick Varangot Reviews

37, avenue du Révérend père Umbricht, BP 108 Saint-malo, Saint Malo, France

I want to thank you teacher Anne Laur, pupil Eloise and Corelie for being so nice to mee after cycling for 8.5 hours from St Malo to Cap Frehel and to Dinan. They offered me the last 3X Ibuprofen (Eloise) and tea and they entertained me in the most pleasant way as I was knackered after such a long trip. I'll always remember you as kind and gentle. Thanks in a million

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Romania

All is very good, except that we were not informed that there's no bus after 7 o'clock in the evening to get to the hostel... So we had to get there and back to train station by foot...

• 1st Nov 2013