Éthic étapes Patrick Varangot Reviews

37, avenue du R�v�rend p�re Umbricht, BP 108 Saint-malo, Saint Malo, France

Big campus of the hostel for a whole school vacation. door with key card for opening. handy to the beach. only one common computer found. good breakfast. Strongly recommend. But no cooking oil in the kitch that is a bit pitty.

It's a good location by the beach.

I want to thank you teacher Anne Laur, pupil Eloise and Corelie for being so nice to mee after cycling for 8.5 hours from St Malo to Cap Frehel and to Dinan. They offered me the last 3X Ibuprofen (Eloise) and tea and they entertained me in the most pleasant way as I was knackered after such a long trip. I'll always remember you as kind and gentle. Thanks in a million

• 11th Apr 2014