Etnico Eco Hostel Reviews

Colo Colo # 36, Holzapfel & Colo Colo, Pucon, Chile

Excellent hostel, lovely grounds. The owners are very passionate about what they are trying to acheive with both the hostels atmosphere & its carbon footprint, & it shows. All members of staff were approachable & helpful. HIghly recommended (& great directions from bus station - not always the case with other hostels I have found) Thank you Etnico Eco

Really nice ecofrendly hostal, with every features you need and a great staff!

• 13th Dec 2014

Nice place and fair prices. It's a great choice in Pucón.

• 11th Dec 2014

I really loved this place! Great atmosphere, beautiful graden (+greenhouse), kitchen and living room. I slept in a 14 bed dorm, but even that was totally relaxed and quiet. The hostel has cheap bike rentals and the staff is really nice. Def. recommendable for people who want to be more environmentally conscious while travelling.

Thank you very much! Maybe we see us again here in Pucon!

Great staff, welcoming hostel. Good atmosphere. But little heating, very cold especially at night. Excellent recycling scheme.

Thank you very much for you visit and your comment.

Great hostel, very friendly staff - gave very helpful advice for what was worthing seeing/doing in the city. Very cozy and inviting atmosphere, although the upstairs rooms were a bit cold at night. The staff organized a kickass asado one night for just a couple luca. Buena ondas all around!

• 29th Oct 2014

Very nice hostel. Friendly and helpful people. Nice private room and facilities. Very comfortable. Booked our volcano climb for us when we arrived later at night

Thanks! Nice to host you ;) We´re happy that you could summit the volcano. have a nice trip!!

Very kind, sincere and helpful staff!! Facilities are more than ok and for a very reasonable price. Big plusses are: staff speaks English very well, there is a garden, wide kitchen large rooms. Due to the positive atmosphere at Etnico, it feels like home!

• 29th Sep 2014

Thank you!! It was great to have you here. Our home is your home! Enjoy your long trip! Buen viaje!

If you're looking for a good chilled out hostel and also a good atmosphere then this is the place in pucon. When I first arrived here I was Un sure but after checking in I loved it. I met some great people here and the owners are friendly and will help you with anything you need and give some great advice. They also have extras here that are not on the hostel list like a sauna and a hot tub. They do charge extra to use them but after a long day hiking the volcano it's worth it.

Thanks! We are happy that you enjoy your stay! Come back whenever you wish ;) Good luck!

More than an hostel; a nice and cosy house ! Best place to stay ever, nice and helpful staff.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Thanks Adrien! It´s was good to meet and host you in our "cosy" house. Welcome any time and good luck in the rest of your trip!

When we booked an eco hostel we didn't expect to learn loads and be energised by the way that Rodolpho and Paula are creating this great space! They were super lovely and helpful and created a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Having driven across the country in the colourful 'Victoria'- a van run on waste vegetable oil, they are now living in an ecologically sound (and fun!) way. Couldn't recommend this place more for sport seekers, eco warriors and those who want a home away from home.

• 21st Aug 2014

Cool place with a large garden, barbecue and bicycles. River rafting and kayaking are also available.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice people! I sleep really good :)

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Chile

Good atmosphere and very helpful and friendly staff, always willing to help plan your activities in Pucon and recommend excursions.

I had a great stay at Etnico Eco Hostel, the staff was great!! They are very friendly and helpful, always trying to give me the best advice. They arranged all the activities during my stay, they were awesome. The hostel is very comfortable and cozy, makes you feel like at home. Also love that they recycle, an eco friendly hostel. Good common areas and beautiful garden to relax. Excellent location that is close to everything. I recommend it 100%.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Chile

I had a great stay. The staff, being experienced backpackers, were able to give me great tips and advice for my stay in pucon. A great place to stay with a great atmosphere.