Etnico Eco Hostel Reviews

Colo Colo # 36, Holzapfel & Colo Colo, Pucon, Chile

I loved staying at Etnico! The staff and owners were very friendly, I met many great people from different countries staying there, the facilities were great and Pucon is beautiful. My room and bed were clean and comfortable, the showers had endless hot water (not common at most hostels I've been to), and the kitchen had everything you need to cook. Thank you Rodolfo and Paola for such a great stay!

• 5th Oct 2015

I have stayed at Etnico over 20 nights during my two trips to Chile. The atmosphere is welcoming, comfortable, and genuine. The staff takes an interest in the guest experience, both within the Hostel and around Pucon. The rooms are spacious, and there is a wicked back yard (pool, bbq, garden...)

I fell good being in this hostel, the owner were friendly, the place is so comfy they have no breakfast but stores are quite close, the room were cold but they provided me a heater ✌🏼️😉

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, and unbeatable location. Would definitely recommend it.

• 6th Aug 2015