Etnico Eco Hostel Reviews

Colo Colo # 36, Holzapfel & Colo Colo, Pucon, Chile

Nice people! I sleep really good :)

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Chile

Good atmosphere and very helpful and friendly staff, always willing to help plan your activities in Pucon and recommend excursions.

I had a great stay at Etnico Eco Hostel, the staff was great!! They are very friendly and helpful, always trying to give me the best advice. They arranged all the activities during my stay, they were awesome. The hostel is very comfortable and cozy, makes you feel like at home. Also love that they recycle, an eco friendly hostel. Good common areas and beautiful garden to relax. Excellent location that is close to everything. I recommend it 100%.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Chile

I had a great stay. The staff, being experienced backpackers, were able to give me great tips and advice for my stay in pucon. A great place to stay with a great atmosphere.

I arrived late but had notified the hostel of this, when I arrived the staff weren´t even there and luckily another backpacker let me in and and showed me where the dorm was. They still weren´t there in the morning. Couldn´t get the shower to work and there was noone there to help!! How can you run a hostel without staff!! Thank god for the backpacker otherwise I wouldnt have had somewhere to sleep that night!

Great place to stay, The best that we saw in chile!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Generally really great. Lovely staff who are really helpful and friendly (although not always about) it feels like you are staying in someone's really nice house. 14 bed dorm is sort of separated so it doesn't seem so big. Could do with an extra bathroom in the hostel. Kitchen is good tho. Loved the whole stay. Thanks guys.

Excellent, great staff, very helpful and cool to talk too. Nice dorms, mostly single beds. Great kitchen and good common area and garden for chilling out in. Good advice on tours and rentals, met some good people here and felt at home.

Super friendly and extremely easy going staff : ) The hostel is only a 5 minute walk from the main street (O'Higgins) and close to a big supermarket. The hostel hire bikes which is a plus and can organise the Volcano trek for you. It has a large garden/chilling out area. As some people said already, the kitchen would do with being a tad bigger, but hey ho, it's only a minor niggle. Overall a superb hostel : D

For me, it was a place for allowing the soul to rest:) And I really like the idea of being eco. You're doing a great job!

• 26th Feb 2014

Amazing place! close to the city center (but far enough to be quiet). Great staff (aswell english speaking) they can help you with everything. Big yard and nice comfortable common areas. We can definitely recommend staying in the etnico if you visit pucon.