Etnico Eco Hostel Reviews

Colo Colo # 36, Holzapfel & Colo Colo, Pucon, Chile

I think this hostel has a lot going for it, but unfortunately didn't quite hit the mark on a few things. The outdoor area is great, especially being able to help yourself to herbs from their vegetable garden. Unfortunately the pool is green and you can't swim in it. Breakfast is not included and yet the price is the same as at other hostels where it is included. The 14 bed dorm is in the attic and while there are no bunk beds, one bathroom between 14 is a bit awkward!

Really loved this place, wish I had stayed longer. However, there was a small quirk with my stay - when I arrived and checked in, they showed me to a bed I was to be sleeping for the night. Sometime in the middle of the night, I got woken by a girl who told me I was sleeping in her bed. Awkward.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

more bathrooms are needed. they are building more thou. everything else, perfect

This is a great hostel, complete with a vegie patch and chill out areas. There are limited showers which was fine for me but others did complain. It is a very friendly atmosphere and social kitchen.

Great vibe, super helpful staff!

• 4th Jan 2015

We had a lovely stay! We felt immediately at home. The staff was really helpful and kind! Beds were new, we slept so good! The garden was a great please to relax in the middle of all the things you can do in Pucon! Thank you so much!!!

• 3rd Jan 2015

Thank you very much! It was nice to have you here at Etnico Eco Hostel!

1 2 Next » last »