Etnico Hostel Reviews

Laguna Negra 299, Chuy, Uruguay

Hostel had a nice, cozy set up. There was rarely anyone at the desk, so usually keys were left there and the front door was always open, so security could be a little better. Breakfast was not set up on time, I had to ask, and in the end, left before it was served because I had a bus to catch.

A very good place to stay. The woman on reception, although she didn't speak much English, was extremely friendly and helpful. The facilities were modern and clean. I also spoke to a man who worked there, I think it was the woman's husband, who spoke excellent English and was very helpful as well. It is in a good location just a short walk from the main street in Chuy. (I cancelled my original booking on Hostelword, but ended up staying at the hostel a few days later in any case)