Euphemia Old City Canal Zone Reviews

Fokke Simonzstraat 1-9, Amsterdam, Netherlands

No complaints! Staff were very friendly and rooms were very clean. Location is good if you don't mind a little walk and is well connected by tram. Value for money is good for Amsterdam.

Of course, it being amsterdam it's not cheap (I paid about 33 euros a night) but I'd say it was pretty good for the money! Wifi in the rooms and close to a lot of good places. I spent the same amount at the meeting point hostel in another part of town and this was money better spent. No kitchen and they close the downstairs lounge at 10, but you should be out enjoying the coffee shops anyways!

I was very impressed with Euphemia Hostel. Given that I was trying to find a last-minute place to stay on a busy weekend, this was a great deal. The woman at the front desk when I checked in was very friendly, and gave me lots of recommendations on places to go for eating and nightlife. They provided bed linens, towel, and a tiny bar of soap. The room and bathroom were immaculate when I arrived - and I have very high standards of cleanliness.

1 2 3 Next » last »