Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

I enjoyed a comfortamle bed in 4 bed room and a really tasty breakfast! Staff in Euphoria is nice! Location is the best, in the centre and quiet to rest.

Everything I would dream off in a hostel. And that includes a manager who's an expert in lucid dreaming :P

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Estonia

I've been to so many hostels in my travels that in time the memories of (most of) them become more or less the same, &it's rather the people u meet that make the difference.But I can safely say that Euphoria really stands out as something unique &memorable.Yes it's a comfortable/clean place with everything a backpacker needs,but more than that the hostel and it's staff really look after u and create an ambiance making u feel both at home and giving you a genuine insight into life in Tallinn!

We really loved it at Euphoria! And we were surprised about the nice welcoming Atmosphere, which may not be seen from the first sight (from the outside). Everything is arranged very lovely (Reception-Room, Day-Room, Staircase...) and the Staff was very very friendly. You really feel welcome! And it's pleasant, that everyone has to take off his/her shoes already in the Staircase, which helps to keep the Rooms clean and therefore the Atmosphere kind of cosy! schuhe

No reading lamps on beds, no power outlets for upper beds, power outlets in ground level, 2 beds in the dorm didn't even had power outlets!!! One shower for 14 people, the dorm door squeaked like crazy... (c'mon guys, it only takes a little oil, fix it!) This is really a party kind of hostel, so if you don't value a good night of sleep, or are not that interested on being able to shower or recharge your phone, this is the perfect cozy place, otherwise....

Nice place. Good atmosphere and good location, as well as being clean and comfortable. I was only stopping over for one night on this occasion but I would definitely stay again.

Very nice and friendly staff. Fascinating events are organised - I really enjoyed the lucid dreaming event I stayed there for. I always recommend this place to friends.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Estonia

very nice atmosphere and considerat staff. Location is great as it is right next to the old town (1min walk) so it is close to everything but same time not that much street noise.