Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

I thought the atmosphere was great, a great place to meet new people and always something like jamming going on that all can join in together with. Quite a beautiful world created there, a cosy and fun place to stay. The staff were cool, and the location is pretty central.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Awesome place to stay, keep up the good work!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Latvia

Great hostel! Not at all too "hippy". A relaxed, homely place to stay in Tallinn. And the staff are great too!

I loved staying at this place. Awesome staff, very clean and a great common room to hang out. If you like there are plenty of music instruments for you to use or just try plus at the time of my staying they even had guitar lessons! Sure there is only one bathroom, but I actually never had to wait long before I could use it and it always felt clean. Only minutes away from the city center and some great bars!! Recommend this hostel!!!

Good location, nice stuff. Mattress were too squashy, but thats okay. It should be a shower more, one is definitly too less.

The hostel has a really friendly feel to it, with everyone being very welcoming and the common room actually being a great place to meet people. The music sessions in the evening are really fun! The kitchen is well stocked but the bedrooms are basic. The main thing to improve would be security for the rooms, as you can't rely on everyone to lock the doors behind them. That said, I forgot my iPhone and left it on the middle of my bed all day and it was still there when I got back.

Very well located, super nice stuff, but not the quietest place in the world.