Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

When I walked through the front door I was greeted with beautiful piano music. It only got better. I could live at this place.

Staff in Euphoria are extremely friendly and helpful. They allowed us to use her kitchen and storage facilities even though we had already checked out. Recommended this hostel to all travellers without reservation!

It was wonderful to stay in this hostel. The atmosphere was really friendly and the staff really nice. I wish I will come back some days.

This hostel is great and for people who I met there I will come back to Estonia again. I still can't stop thinking about them.

• 5th Aug 2014

Good hostel in a good location, a short walk to the old city. Large common room, 2 kitchens and relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend this place to stay. Its not a party hostel so don't come expecting that but in saying that they don't frown upon it. One thing I would recommend is that they put a buffer on the front door because people these days don't hold doors when they close them and it bangs quite loudly. Overall I would definitely come back here and stay again and more than likely will.

it's just a fabulous hostel with such a great atmosphere and wonderful people... one thing to know: whatever the reason you come to Tallin, book at the Euphoria..

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A great hostel, but it was strange having the common room close at 11pm. This meant that people who wanted to hang out and drink could only do so in the dorms or the kitchens, which made it pretty noisy one night.

Stay here!

10/10 would stay again. The staff were the highlight

Nothing really to complain about. The location was the best of the hostel. The ladies that run it were beautiful and full with good advice. I would stay there again.

Best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever been!

I do not know why they get high rate.

Good luck leaving. The combination of Euphoria hostel and Tallinn's beautiful old will completely suck you in and not let you go. The amount of people that come and don't wanna leave is kinda amazing.

The stairs are smell. The bathroom is dark.

Yes the stairs could have been a bit smelly at the time you stayed. Our Garbage collection took more time than usual and we had stored some of the trash in the store room near the front door. This has now been cleaned up and sorted out with the garbage collectors.

Good atmosphere, very friendly staff, poor and too old facilities. Especially the beds have been too small and uncomfortable (double room). Big plus point is the free parking.

Really nice hostel, well located just outside the old town. Good, laidback atmosphere here, cool common room. Helpful staff, good value for money.

Nice place! Hostel was fine, great staff and people seemed to be sociable plus is very central. I can recommend it!

Hostelstaffs are very friendly and lovely. Located just the opposite side from the old town. It will be a good place for shortstays. Since mixdorms only have one shower

Good location. Helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Best hostel of my trip! Simple, but with an amazing energy and staff! I was supposed to stay 2 nights, and I couldn't leave. So far I've been here for 10 days already! You should definitely try this place :)