9.2
Superb 833 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 833 Total Reviews
Euphoria Located at Roosikrantsi 4, , Tallinn.
Estonia
Tallinn 10119 Roosikrantsi 4
92% 833
59.4319389 24.7430562
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

Great hostel, especially when you enjoy playing music or listening to live music! The staff is great and the entire hostel has a very layback, chill, take your time and enjoy kind of atmosphere, which is awesome!!

19th May 2016

Staff were nice enough. Not very busy when I was there so not much atmosphere. Personally, not a fan of the whole hippy no shoes inside thing, but that's just me, to each their own. Wifi was average in the rooms.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Euphoria has amazing staff. Easily the best of any hostel in which I've stayed. Maria, in particular, is sweet and helpful. I highly recommend this hostel. I will be back.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Best hostel I've ever been too, and I've been to many. Why is this hostel so great? The people and the staff. It's the perfect balance of being a social environment without compromising cleanliness or sleep. This hostel has soul. The common area is great and relaxing, perfect for music-lovers. Keep in mind: all the rooms are co-ed, and there is one shower on each floor. Very clean, no-frills, lots of personality. Just perfect, practically euphoric! :-)

• England, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

Nice hostel, good common area. Good location, nice kitchen. They have small lockers available and the staff are friendly.

1st May 2016

I absolutely loved my experience in Tallinn thanks to this hostel!!! I've met many great people here... And the hostel took me in last minute when everything else was booked... Great location and very cool staff would will tell you anything you need to know... They also have a fridge at reception with pretty cheap beer!!! Take advantage!!! Will definitely stay here again!!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

Great..safe...cheap

29th Apr 2016

I loved everything about Euphoria and it was my favorite hostel of my whole trip. I loved the staff. A great group of musicians/artists and just wonderful highly evolved human beings. I have never stayed at a hostel with a house band and a stage. It was so great! All the travelers coming through were doing amazingtrips (like driving to Thailand via Russia and Mongolia in a Land Rover) Everyone was alwayslaughing and enjoying the day. Euphoria is a truly special place in the world. Don't miss

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

I came to hostel after hard day and only what I wanted was eat and sleep. But when I came to living room and met people who were chilling there, I forgot on my tiredness and chatted with them until 23 when living room was closing. Great thing for me was possibility to borrow guitar there :) I definitely recommend this hostel!

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Everything was good just the wifi signal could be better.