Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

I loved staying at this place. Awesome staff, very clean and a great common room to hang out. If you like there are plenty of music instruments for you to use or just try plus at the time of my staying they even had guitar lessons! Sure there is only one bathroom, but I actually never had to wait long before I could use it and it always felt clean. Only minutes away from the city center and some great bars!! Recommend this hostel!!!

Good location, nice stuff. Mattress were too squashy, but thats okay. It should be a shower more, one is definitly too less.

The hostel has a really friendly feel to it, with everyone being very welcoming and the common room actually being a great place to meet people. The music sessions in the evening are really fun! The kitchen is well stocked but the bedrooms are basic. The main thing to improve would be security for the rooms, as you can't rely on everyone to lock the doors behind them. That said, I forgot my iPhone and left it on the middle of my bed all day and it was still there when I got back.

Very well located, super nice stuff, but not the quietest place in the world.

I loved the music played and the guys bonding together by jamming together. The pancakes was a good idea! Taking the shoes off for the lounge area at first, was a bit weird but I got used to it. It became nice to actually walk somewhere clean barefoot. However, its best that you advise everyone to wear socks. Its more hygienic physically speaking. I liked the fact that the early bird makes the coffee first :) I woke up to freshly brewed coffee :)

Euphria was a really nice place to stay. You are doing a really good job with the hostel! I really appreciate the atmosphere that is created at the hostel. Thanks!

Coming from the Naughty Squirrel in Riga, we were not impressed much at all with the state of repair and cleanliness of this hostel. In our "flat", one toilet and shower is shared between ~ 8 - 12 guests which is a bit ridiculous. Not to mention, the shower was so grungy that you weren't sure if you were actually becoming dirtier by using it. Of course, it's a hostel, so bring your shower sandals and don't expect much - for the price and location, it's average.

Euphoria is an average hostel. I'm very upset about it because: last morning in the hostel I was leaving it at 9. I had a bus at 9.10 so I went to the reception and the thiny girl says to me: "what's problem with you? it's 8.50"... at the moment I didn't answer nothing but, seriously, are you working in a reception or what??! (ah, she was sleaping in the common area)... I suggest the owner to change receptionist... he has lost at least 4 customer...By the way... David, the other guy, is great!

The facilities are great, very new and clean. Staff is very friendly, there's a big supermarket nearby, the Hostel has more than 1 kitchen, so cooking is very comfortable.

When I walked through the front door I was greeted with beautiful piano music. It only got better. I could live at this place.

Staff in Euphoria are extremely friendly and helpful. They allowed us to use her kitchen and storage facilities even though we had already checked out. Recommended this hostel to all travellers without reservation!

It was wonderful to stay in this hostel. The atmosphere was really friendly and the staff really nice. I wish I will come back some days.

This hostel is great and for people who I met there I will come back to Estonia again. I still can't stop thinking about them.

• 5th Aug 2014

Good hostel in a good location, a short walk to the old city. Large common room, 2 kitchens and relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend this place to stay. Its not a party hostel so don't come expecting that but in saying that they don't frown upon it. One thing I would recommend is that they put a buffer on the front door because people these days don't hold doors when they close them and it bangs quite loudly. Overall I would definitely come back here and stay again and more than likely will.

it's just a fabulous hostel with such a great atmosphere and wonderful people... one thing to know: whatever the reason you come to Tallin, book at the Euphoria..

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A great hostel, but it was strange having the common room close at 11pm. This meant that people who wanted to hang out and drink could only do so in the dorms or the kitchens, which made it pretty noisy one night.

Stay here!

10/10 would stay again. The staff were the highlight

Nothing really to complain about. The location was the best of the hostel. The ladies that run it were beautiful and full with good advice. I would stay there again.

Best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever been!