Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

Best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever been!

I do not know why they get high rate.

Good luck leaving. The combination of Euphoria hostel and Tallinn's beautiful old will completely suck you in and not let you go. The amount of people that come and don't wanna leave is kinda amazing.

The stairs are smell. The bathroom is dark.

Yes the stairs could have been a bit smelly at the time you stayed. Our Garbage collection took more time than usual and we had stored some of the trash in the store room near the front door. This has now been cleaned up and sorted out with the garbage collectors.

Good atmosphere, very friendly staff, poor and too old facilities. Especially the beds have been too small and uncomfortable (double room). Big plus point is the free parking.

Really nice hostel, well located just outside the old town. Good, laidback atmosphere here, cool common room. Helpful staff, good value for money.

Nice place! Hostel was fine, great staff and people seemed to be sociable plus is very central. I can recommend it!

Hostelstaffs are very friendly and lovely. Located just the opposite side from the old town. It will be a good place for shortstays. Since mixdorms only have one shower

Good location. Helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Best hostel of my trip! Simple, but with an amazing energy and staff! I was supposed to stay 2 nights, and I couldn't leave. So far I've been here for 10 days already! You should definitely try this place :)

1 2 Next » last »