Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

It's a good hostel not beyond. The building is very old so there was no electricity in the room and in the shower so I used my torch and it was fine. The staff just said it's like that because the building is old and didn't offer a compensation or something like this.

Oh you guys are so lovely. One of my favourite moments was when the new guy said "do all these guitars belong to the hostel? Like ALL of them?" Also best piano I think I've ever seen in a hostel.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your positive words and beautiful music you made here! It was great to have you staying with us and we would love to see you again soon! Safe travels!

Great met some really nice people. It made the trip a pleasure

• 17th Jun 2015

Thank you for your beautiful words! It was great to meet you and have you staying with us! Good luck for your travels!

didn't like how the front desk was closed until so late in the morning. good place to stay if you're looking to make friends, atmosphere can be kind of annoying if you're just there to sleep.

Nice little and welcoming hostel. Quite social and the team of staff members put clearly lot of effort in activities/common diners etc.

Thank you for your support and nice words! It was great to have you stay with us and we would love to have you staying with us again! Safe travels!

Euphoria is a great hostel, made even better by the amazing staff. You are close to the old town with plenty of shops within easy reach. The atmosphere here is relaxed and friendly, you'll never be short of someone to have a chat with. Good wifi, excellent kitchen facilties and free tea, coffee and cereal are all bonuses. Originally, we booked to stay for a couple of nights, but the friendliness and amazing welcome you receive mean that we are still here two weeks later!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Staff is really friendly and helpful. nhelpful.nice hostel

Atmosphere was awesome! I had great time and will go again

Super welcoming and friendly staff was my first thought. Very clean and ambient atmosphere. They really know how to make us feel like home, thank you for that. :)) p.s. thanks for letting me play the piano! And also for booking our taxi to the station! ! :D

• 30th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel, just not for me

One of the best hostel I've ever had. Hostel was a great value and less than a ten minute walk to Old Tallinn.

• 29th May 2015

Euphoria is amazing! It's by far my favourite place in Tallinn, it's cosy, warm, and they have a great lounge! AND Definitely the staff is lovely, they help you whenever you need something, in or outside Euphoria! Location is perfect, superclose to busstations and Freedom square so you can reach anything you need in Tallinn by walking or by bus. If you're easily bored, don't worry, cause Euphoria has quite a lot of alternative evening-activities and gives amazing advise if you want to go out!

• 27th May 2015
  • Belgium

Throughly enjoyed my stay thank you for everything and i'll see you again soon.

The staff is charming and the atmosphere is realy nice and relaxing! Just need to keep on eye the bin in the toilets.

Incredible stay! Planned to stay Thursday night, stayed till Monday. Thanks Maria and Mari of fun time. Great music jams, funny nights out and veryyyy good home cooked food. Very clean!

• 21st May 2015
  • Finland

I've been to many hostels, but this hostel was really special. I was only supposed to stay a couple days and it quickly became a week. The staff itself is amazing and they are all filled with such liveliness. I definitely recommend this hostel, the environment is perfect for meeting new people and just having an awesome time doing all the things you want to do in Tallinn. So when your not outside seeing the amazing aspects of tallinn, go ahead and grab a guitar or drum, and jam, you'll love it!

• 13th May 2015

a very nice place. near to the center. friendly staff.

• 14th Mar 2015