Euphoria Reviews

Roosikrantsi 4, Tallinn, Estonia

I do not know why they get high rate.

Good luck leaving. The combination of Euphoria hostel and Tallinn's beautiful old will completely suck you in and not let you go. The amount of people that come and don't wanna leave is kinda amazing.

The stairs are smell. The bathroom is dark.

Yes the stairs could have been a bit smelly at the time you stayed. Our Garbage collection took more time than usual and we had stored some of the trash in the store room near the front door. This has now been cleaned up and sorted out with the garbage collectors.

Good atmosphere, very friendly staff, poor and too old facilities. Especially the beds have been too small and uncomfortable (double room). Big plus point is the free parking.

Really nice hostel, well located just outside the old town. Good, laidback atmosphere here, cool common room. Helpful staff, good value for money.

Nice place! Hostel was fine, great staff and people seemed to be sociable plus is very central. I can recommend it!

Hostelstaffs are very friendly and lovely. Located just the opposite side from the old town. It will be a good place for shortstays. Since mixdorms only have one shower

Good location. Helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Best hostel of my trip! Simple, but with an amazing energy and staff! I was supposed to stay 2 nights, and I couldn't leave. So far I've been here for 10 days already! You should definitely try this place :)

Very friendly hostel staff, clean bathroom (though could find a solution for the water on the ground after showering).

• 19th Jun 2014

It was really pleasant to stay in Euphoria. Especially I liked that Euphoria welcomed us on their blackboard! I felt I was somebody, not just a customer. It made me feel cosy that we could use coffee/tea from Euphoria's kitchen and we didn't have to buy our own. The bed in 10 bed dorm was also comfortable. Everything was clean. It would have been nice to know if it was allowed to eat normally in the lounge - we did eat there but we were extra careful in the "sacred ground".

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Finland

The hostel is awesome. The staff is really really friendly and helpful. There was a italian concert which was pretty nice. I met some cool people around there. When I got there, there was my name wrote on a board, saying welcome. I really felt home there. Their facilities is great!

We had an awesome time at euphoria. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. Loved that they had activities and that locals also hung out at the hostel. It really enhanced the experience. Great location just outside the old town. Our room was huge, clean and bright. Would 100% stay there again if I'm back in Tallinn.

A great place thats made special by the amazing staff and great guests. Fantastic common area with plenty of events within the hostel and a daily noticeboard of the best events in Tallinn. The hostels in a great location thats close to everything you want; sights, shops, restaurants and transport. I planned on staying in Tallinn for a week but ended up staying for over a month!

Stayed 3 nights with a friend. Perfectly clean hostel with friendly staff, cool lounge and well-equipped kitchen. Excellent location just outside the Old Town (maybe 1 minute on foot to get there). During our stay the hostel was quite empty, which was good in terms of getting a quiet night's sleep but did mean there wasn't much of a social atmosphere. Apparently only one bathroom serving 14 beds, which might be a problem when the hostel's busier.

Great location and staff. The bus directions are a bit silly as one could easily walk, and one shower for that many beds seems like it would be a problem, but it didn't appear to be when we were there.

• 22nd May 2014

Very helpful staff, a very pleasant stay!

Good hostel just outside of Old Town with a nice common room. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating- they even made note of questions I had and helped me figure them out throughout my stay.

1 2 Next » last »