Eureka Bed&Breakfast in Bremen

7.5
Very Good 395 Total Reviews

12th May 2017
7.4

Nice place to stay. The staff were not available except when a friend and I checked in. Room was very clean, though there was only a fridge and a microwave (and a coffee maker). Communal bathroom was very small, TV were we told didn't work. Bed was comfortable though we had to walk about 15 minutes to the city center if we didn't want to take the tram. There is a bar right next to the location, and a few restaurants plus a park are very close by. Overall I had a very pleasant experience here.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2017
3.7

I booked there for four days, because the bed and breakfast has an average of 7.8. I did not think it would be so bad. My room and the bathroom/toilet stank. And instead of cleaning, it was pored over with cheap room-perfume. I felt so discusted being there.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2017

Great location walking distance from Bremen Airport and only 10 minute walk into central Bremen. Good value. Make a note of contact phone number to call owner on arrival at the B&B.