Eureka Bed&Breakfast in Bremen Reviews

Kornstrasse 16, 28201 Bremen, Bremen, Germany

This is a small hostel in Bremen Neustadt (a quiet, pretty safe area, though not close to the lively "Viertel" district). It's a family-run place and the staff are all very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was very pleasant, and the other guests seemed to be nice people. Everything else (furnishings, bathroom, etc.) is serviceable — not luxurious, but fine. The walls of the rooms are a little thin, so if you're a light sleeper, you might want to look elsewhere.

• 24th Jul 2015

The staff were really helpful and lovely. The room was spacious and clean, and the location was very close to the city center; it was easy to get to all the main tourist attractions either by walking, but, or tram. I really enjoyed my stay, and would happily stay there again. Thank you! Jennifer

• 15th Jul 2015

No possibility to leave the luggage. The staff was very kind at the beginning, but the next day, when I came to reception in the morning to leave my key there was nobody. So, I decided to leave with the key leaving my suitcase locked in the bedroom. After a while, I received a phone call of them with very bad manners, asking me to return to the hotel to give them back the key. I came back and they refused to keep my suitcase during the morning. They spoiled my visit to Bremen.

• 29th May 2015
  • Spain

Just an average hostel. Nice big spacious rooms though!

Get the huge breakfast for an add. €5