Eureka Bed&Breakfast in Bremen Reviews

Kornstrasse 16, 28201 Bremen, Bremen, Germany

A great hostel! Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and cozy, and it is just 15-20 minutes far from the Old Town of Bremen. Price is quite low for German standards. I would really recommend this place.

Our room smelled really bad. Like old sweat. It was very unpleasant and left a feeling that room wasn't very clean. I also think there was mold. I don't know why it's called bed and breakfast when there in no breakfast.

My room was very small and there was a little window on its door - people on the floor could actually see inside. The hostel was too crowded and I had to share the bathroom with too many people. It was also rather noisy. The position is excellent, and it is extremely well connected with the city center and the airport. Each room has wi-fi access.

• 3rd Sep 2014

This B&B is modern, clean and near the old city centre. The room was spacious and with WIFI. This is an ideal place to stay. I recommend it.

View all Bremen Bed and Breakfasts