Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Reviews

Kincaids Court (corner Guthrie St), Edinburgh, Scotland

Tis what it is budget stay good price and good location.

• 18th Aug 2015

I was booked in for two weeks, sharing a twin room with a friend. We were there to run a show at the Fringe. I checked out on the fourth day, having been awoken in the early hours being sexually assaulted. The person was (briefly) known to me via friends and because of that knew our room number. He told reception staff he was my husband and they let him in while I was sleeping. When I spoke to reception about what had happened the other day - although sympathetic - they claimed that (cont below)

• 15th Aug 2015

Good location, but could barely get any sleep from the noise of all the pubs in the street. The value for money was terrible. £40 a night each for a uni dorm room with an extra bed shoved in the corner we felt was an unacceptable price despite the fringe being on as you could have paid a similar price elsewhere with breakfast included. On hostel world's website it said towels were included, however we were told it would £2 charge and a £5 deposit. Wouldn't use this hostel again for that price.

• 13th Aug 2015