Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

This hostel is alright but it's huge, not the easiest place to meet people if you're on your own. The lifts are frustrating and the beds are uncomfortable but fine if you drink yourself to sleep. Another hostel lacking in power points next to beds

Stayed here for one night while I was passing through Glasgow. Nice place, clean and warm. I was on the top floor so had great views!

Very close to the central station. Stayed in a four bed dorm with en-suite bathroom. Spacious and clean. You can purchase an ok breakfast for £5. Good for short stays, but did not feel very "homey".

Poor facilities, Horrible smell in room.

Extremely value for money with a good location near the Central train station and a big supermarket mere steps away. They also allowed us early check in, with no extra charges. The room is clean but smells strongly of bleach, and what I presume were bed lamps didn't work. There's also a hole in my otherwise clean bedsheet. The bunk private room is small but with tha price, extremely worthwhile. 24 hr reception is also a.big plus.

This hostel is well located in the heart of Glasgow. It is a very big hostel so the atmosfear is cold... But There isn't anything better in Glasgow so my advise is to go there!

The staff weren't very friendly, it felt like they were doing us a favor whenever we needed something. Other then that, the hostel was nice and clean.

Fantastic hostel and great value for your money. Clean, safe, and quiet rooms in a really good location close to nightlife and located on the river. Would be nice if the hostel had a common room to relax and meet other travelers. Also wifi was a bit patchy at times.

Top Location, nice atmosphere, friendly staff.

The bathroom was dirty and the person at the reception, in the afternoon, was not very kind.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I came to glassgow via bucanon bus station and struggled to find the hostel even with euro staffs directions but eventually found it and once i got my besrings had no further problems i realy enjoyed my stay and i will certainly be returning in the new year

• 6th Oct 2014

Great location, one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

The staff were very helpful, thank you!

staff there aren't helpful at all. basically you need to figure out yourself. the shower area is so tiny, i am small but it was so small i could barely turn around in the shower.

This hostel is OK. It has pretty much all the basics you need, and I only stayed one night for a concert. My only bothers are that the room could have been a bit cleaner, and there also should be more than one plug socket in a dormitory - at least one for each person/bed would be preferable! It was a bit of a bother having to check out with a low battery and charge my phone in Costa.

• 28th Sep 2014

Clean, safe and central.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, clean toilets and comfortable enough room. The location was great, in the centre of Glasgow, right next to Glasgow Central station and a short walk away to Buchanan bus/coach station. Also it was next door to a Lidl supermarket and quite near to two shopping centre. My only two complains are the number of electricity plugs, as there was only one plug in a room of four girls!!! And the "free wi-fi" that didn't work at all :(

Pretty average hostel; I remember it being the cheapest I could find in Glasgow. The Wifi was not that good and the staff didn't seem to know or care about fixing it. I don't think I would recommend it, but then again it was the cheapest I could find at the time I booked. The hostel does have a pretty good location.

It's well located, unfortunately the breakfast is not included. It's a huge hostel, and very well organized. I stayed in a 14 male bedroom and it was ok.

It was a decent place to spend a night. We had a few weirdos in our room but that could happen anywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5