Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

Extremely value for money with a good location near the Central train station and a big supermarket mere steps away. They also allowed us early check in, with no extra charges. The room is clean but smells strongly of bleach, and what I presume were bed lamps didn't work. There's also a hole in my otherwise clean bedsheet. The bunk private room is small but with tha price, extremely worthwhile. 24 hr reception is also a.big plus.

This hostel is well located in the heart of Glasgow. It is a very big hostel so the atmosfear is cold... But There isn't anything better in Glasgow so my advise is to go there!

Fantastic hostel and great value for your money. Clean, safe, and quiet rooms in a really good location close to nightlife and located on the river. Would be nice if the hostel had a common room to relax and meet other travelers. Also wifi was a bit patchy at times.

Top Location, nice atmosphere, friendly staff.

The bathroom was dirty and the person at the reception, in the afternoon, was not very kind.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I came to glassgow via bucanon bus station and struggled to find the hostel even with euro staffs directions but eventually found it and once i got my besrings had no further problems i realy enjoyed my stay and i will certainly be returning in the new year

• 6th Oct 2014

Great location, one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

The staff were very helpful, thank you!

staff there aren't helpful at all. basically you need to figure out yourself. the shower area is so tiny, i am small but it was so small i could barely turn around in the shower.

This hostel is OK. It has pretty much all the basics you need, and I only stayed one night for a concert. My only bothers are that the room could have been a bit cleaner, and there also should be more than one plug socket in a dormitory - at least one for each person/bed would be preferable! It was a bit of a bother having to check out with a low battery and charge my phone in Costa.

• 28th Sep 2014

Clean, safe and central.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, clean toilets and comfortable enough room. The location was great, in the centre of Glasgow, right next to Glasgow Central station and a short walk away to Buchanan bus/coach station. Also it was next door to a Lidl supermarket and quite near to two shopping centre. My only two complains are the number of electricity plugs, as there was only one plug in a room of four girls!!! And the "free wi-fi" that didn't work at all :(

Pretty average hostel; I remember it being the cheapest I could find in Glasgow. The Wifi was not that good and the staff didn't seem to know or care about fixing it. I don't think I would recommend it, but then again it was the cheapest I could find at the time I booked. The hostel does have a pretty good location.

It's well located, unfortunately the breakfast is not included. It's a huge hostel, and very well organized. I stayed in a 14 male bedroom and it was ok.

It was a decent place to spend a night. We had a few weirdos in our room but that could happen anywhere.

Nice hostel a block from the central train station. Thanks

nice location and low prices are the only ++ of the hostel. if these are the most important then this is the place for you. I would not stay longer than one night though. WiFi disconnects regularly. btw, birds outside make lots of noise especially at night. maybe it is not a problem if your windows are on the other side of the block. my room was 407.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Russia

Great location, new accommodations, clean, comfortable, hostel bar is quite good. Really nice stay, only one problem: room lockers were broken.

The only negative points: the ventilation on the bathroom goes on for 20 minutes every time you turn the bathroom light on, which can be very annoying at night and the laundry is more for usual customers than for just one time (you have to buy a card). The kitchen is very good, but some more utensils would be great. The security in excellent and everything is very clean.You can meet people only in the kitchen, the only common area, but I can't complain, I met really people in there. Great price!

It's just not a good hostel. It's perfectly located and is in a town that really lacks quality and affordable competition. Euro hostel knows this and as such knows it will do business regardless of how well run the place is. I've stayed here a number of times as there isn't too many options in town. If there was better competition I'd stay elsewhere because I remain completely underwhelmed by this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5