Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Lift was unreliable and my card to Get into the room didn't work at first. Really close to central station and the river.

We had a private room for a great price. The shower was very small but good water pressure and temperature. We didn't really hang out in the lounges because we weren't there long but the facilities seemed nice. The bar downstairs was a convenient place to grab something to eat but it would have been nice if breakfast ran a little longer. The best part was the staff. They answered all of our questions, gave us a map with great directions, and were very friendly! Overall a good experience!

• 30th Jun 2015

Nice large hostel, beds were not comfortable but everything else was good

It was good enough for a one night stay for the money I paid for a single room as a backpacker, but I wouldn't use it if I wanted to have a nice resting weekend. It really serves the purpose though and it was clean, so I was happy enough with it.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Hungary

It was a great room the only problems we had where the smell of bleach or cleaning products! But at least it was clean! The hostel was going through a whole lot of renovations so it was a bit noisy at times with the jackhammer but that was only during the day! We would stay here again Glasgow was great

Faster lifts please. Number the beds more clearly or provide a tagging system like they do at SYHA hostels. power points to charge devices in each bunk would be good.

Clean and cheap with a good bar in the centre of Glasgow, exactly what I wanted.

Just an average hostel. Good wifi throughout the hostel and good views of the city from the top. No lockers though as advertised and they charge you 50 pence to store your luggage!

Stayed in a 4 bed female dorm, ensuite. Room was clean and liked how the bathroom, sink, and shower were all separate. The shower did not have any pressure and it wasn't warm/hot. There was only 1 plug in in the room as well. The room had a nice view tho. Also the common room/eating room was nice and big with lots of chairs and tables.

Unfortunately the beds in the room I tayed at didnt have letter tags as supposed when I as told I had a specified letter to my bed, which then resulted in just choosing a free bed.the shower couldnt even be called a shower there was hardly any water pressure which made me not have a shower at all when the water wouldn't turn warm and there were only few drops of water coming out. Room facilities were good and set up ok,size was alright, would wish for more then just 2 power plugs in a room of 4

Lonely planet called this hostel "institutional" and I think that's an understatement - it's a 9 floor characterless behemoth that's a cheap place to sleep and nothing else. Elevators were broken, wifi very slow, kitchen and lounge existed but were unpleasant. Rooms smelled musty. Had some unfortunate dorm mates as well so my review may be slightly colored. Desk staff were nice.

Location was pretty good, but everything else was average. No major complaints, but nothing to shout about either. Kitchen could be better equipped for the number of guests though.

This was a clean, good located, spacious hostel. I only stayed here for two nights but if I was in Glasgow again I may consider looking somewhere else to stay. there are No plates or bowels in the kitchen, wifi isn't that great, I've been told even when you pay it doesn't help. Only 1 outlet in a room for 4 person room. (But that was just my room) not a bad hostel over all, but not amazing.

The hostel is very good, in terms of location, atmosphere and position. The only negative things is that all the lockers in my room were pretty bad and many of them are broken. The frontdesk helped me to store my valuable things tough.

Most part of the hostel were being refurbished and repainted so I couldn't quite enjoy the facilities normally offered by the place.

Good location, nice price, no wall sockets in the room and bed is not comfortable.

The staff was rude to greet us and wasn't helpful at all when we asked about the shuttle to the airport. There was absolutely no atmosphere in the hangout room and the kitchen was skint for dishes especially mugs for tea.

This hostel is big (at least 6 floors), so it's not great for socializing. There were big lockers in the room. Everything was clean. There's a bar downstairs, and it's in a very central location. Staff seemed like they didn't want to be there.

The location is good, close to the city center. The only bad thing is the wifi is really bad, though they give u a choice pay for a better internet

Place is being renovated, didn't realise this, so no decent communal area to chill out in, but was only staying one night, so wasn't fussed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4