Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

Being the cheapest place to book in Glasgow, we could not complain about anything except the WIFi connection which made you click back in after 15 minutes. If they can somehow change it to 30 minutes, I'd be a littler happier. Otherwise, I recommend the double rooms, so cheap and so nice.

This is the cheapest hostel in Glasgow and they have no competition. They know this so expect to pay ridiculous amounts for the minimum amount of service they can give you. Room stinks, wifi constantly logs you out and dropped for a day, no free breakfast, not enough lockers and some are broken, windows don't close and you sink into the bed like a taco, I thought it was a water bed at first.

Needs more power outputs in rooms

A niche hostel inside. The rooms were nice, the showers were en suite. Location is right in the city centre, I wasn't happy with the bar though. We was told it would be open as long as people was there, but was not allowed in at 12.30......a small gripe but overal a good place

in general es the worst place were i was stayed.

Put your ego down and you'll meet a lot of interesting people! :)

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

Incredibly loud neighbors--I know this isn't the hostel's fault, however, it would've been nice for them to have done more to silence them when I asked.

• 13th Nov 2014

This hostel is one of the cheapest hostel in Glasgow and well located BUT, as every cheap big hostels you can find many sort of people, like backpackers (OK), workers (OK) and sometimes alcoholic people or junkies (not cool) in your room. If it happens, just ask the reception to change, the staff is cool. On top of that, the facilities are old.

Definitely not recommended. Not worth for your money.

We had a private room with a lovely view and our own bathroom for an unbeatable price. The staff was friendly. Free wifi in the whole hostel is perfect.

This hostel is alright but it's huge, not the easiest place to meet people if you're on your own. The lifts are frustrating and the beds are uncomfortable but fine if you drink yourself to sleep. Another hostel lacking in power points next to beds

Stayed here for one night while I was passing through Glasgow. Nice place, clean and warm. I was on the top floor so had great views!

Very close to the central station. Stayed in a four bed dorm with en-suite bathroom. Spacious and clean. You can purchase an ok breakfast for £5. Good for short stays, but did not feel very "homey".

Poor facilities, Horrible smell in room.

Girls were so cool at front desk let me check in 4 hrs earlier I was happy coz it was raining! Room was not the nicest looking but comfy and bathroom was good..the door didn't close properly and if u didn't realise anyone could walk into the room, not many power points, location was a bit out but I had a nice view of water!

Great hostel! Stayed in a double private room with en suite. No free breakfast, but for a small free great all you can eat hot breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable. Pub in the hostel was fun, and decent prices. Good location for restaurants and bars and George Square.

Extremely value for money with a good location near the Central train station and a big supermarket mere steps away. They also allowed us early check in, with no extra charges. The room is clean but smells strongly of bleach, and what I presume were bed lamps didn't work. There's also a hole in my otherwise clean bedsheet. The bunk private room is small but with tha price, extremely worthwhile. 24 hr reception is also a.big plus.

This hostel is well located in the heart of Glasgow. It is a very big hostel so the atmosfear is cold... But There isn't anything better in Glasgow so my advise is to go there!

The staff weren't very friendly, it felt like they were doing us a favor whenever we needed something. Other then that, the hostel was nice and clean.

Fantastic hostel and great value for your money. Clean, safe, and quiet rooms in a really good location close to nightlife and located on the river. Would be nice if the hostel had a common room to relax and meet other travelers. Also wifi was a bit patchy at times.