Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

Being the cheapest place to book in Glasgow, we could not complain about anything except the WIFi connection which made you click back in after 15 minutes. If they can somehow change it to 30 minutes, I'd be a littler happier. Otherwise, I recommend the double rooms, so cheap and so nice.

Super commercial, not very clean, bad atmosphere. Somebody vomited in a bed at our dorm (not his own) and the stuff did not even care about cleaning this up, they did not even leave the reception for looking what happened. Rooms are super tiny. Not enough electric plugs (I think 3 in the 8 bed dorm). For me this has nothing to do with a hostel..

This is the cheapest hostel in Glasgow and they have no competition. They know this so expect to pay ridiculous amounts for the minimum amount of service they can give you. Room stinks, wifi constantly logs you out and dropped for a day, no free breakfast, not enough lockers and some are broken, windows don't close and you sink into the bed like a taco, I thought it was a water bed at first.

Needs more power outputs in rooms

A niche hostel inside. The rooms were nice, the showers were en suite. Location is right in the city centre, I wasn't happy with the bar though. We was told it would be open as long as people was there, but was not allowed in at 12.30......a small gripe but overal a good place

in general es the worst place were i was stayed.

Put your ego down and you'll meet a lot of interesting people! :)

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

Incredibly loud neighbors--I know this isn't the hostel's fault, however, it would've been nice for them to have done more to silence them when I asked.

• 13th Nov 2014

Great please to stay. Staff we're so helpful and help with directions and places to go. Also the guy at reception helped with my heavy bag. The rooms were great and big, beds were comfy and convenient to have the bathrooms in the rooms. Great location. Breakfast was amazing such a huge spread out out and was all you can eat. Only negative would be there was no cutlery, plates, cups and limited pot and pans so could not cook my own dinner. Overall had a great stay and would stay there again :)

This hostel is one of the cheapest hostel in Glasgow and well located BUT, as every cheap big hostels you can find many sort of people, like backpackers (OK), workers (OK) and sometimes alcoholic people or junkies (not cool) in your room. If it happens, just ask the reception to change, the staff is cool. On top of that, the facilities are old.

Definitely not recommended. Not worth for your money.

We had a private room with a lovely view and our own bathroom for an unbeatable price. The staff was friendly. Free wifi in the whole hostel is perfect.

This hostel is alright but it's huge, not the easiest place to meet people if you're on your own. The lifts are frustrating and the beds are uncomfortable but fine if you drink yourself to sleep. Another hostel lacking in power points next to beds

Stayed here for one night while I was passing through Glasgow. Nice place, clean and warm. I was on the top floor so had great views!

Very close to the central station. Stayed in a four bed dorm with en-suite bathroom. Spacious and clean. You can purchase an ok breakfast for £5. Good for short stays, but did not feel very "homey".

Poor facilities, Horrible smell in room.

Girls were so cool at front desk let me check in 4 hrs earlier I was happy coz it was raining! Room was not the nicest looking but comfy and bathroom was good..the door didn't close properly and if u didn't realise anyone could walk into the room, not many power points, location was a bit out but I had a nice view of water!

1 2 3 Next » last »