Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

We only stayed one night here but the facilities were fantastic. Very clean, and very modern. Location is a bit out of the way from the bus station but apart from that it is fine.

shower was really small and flooded

• 8th Nov 2013

Very clean, felt very secure. Perfectly satisfactory place to stay on a budget.

• 8th Nov 2013

It was big and bland. The wifi didn't work in rio as, as was originally promised. The woman checking us in asked us to sign the terms and conditions without offering to let us read it. The kitchen wasn't super clean and had limited silverware. There were many big groups staying there too, but somehow it seemed creepy and deserted. The elevators were on the brink if collapse and only seemed of work from the first floor and the 9th floor. The night staff was lovely.

Great that breakfast was included! Not great at all that the room was cold. Radiators need volatilization immediately!

Bullshit hostel night staff are really rude and unfriendly possibly drinking the lady had never made me more scared in my life I true thought she. Was going to hit me I have never been in a hostel that treated the people like this the elevator also is really bad and my lock and shower didn't work nor was that clean really moldy worst hostel I've been in ever

It is a very large hostel and i was on the 8th floor, and the elevators only worked about half the time so i ended up walking up and down a lot. It was very cold in the building, especially the lounge area. The whole place felt too big and i didn't really have the opportunity to meet fellow travelers. Overall it 's a fine place to sleep and eat, but not much else.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Very good location, the wifi was very spotty, even in the main lounge. But we were somehow upgraded when we arrived to a 4 bed room instead of an 8 bed which was amazing! We had our own bathroom and shower and the room was bigger than most hostel rooms I have stayed in. Only stayed one night but it was definitely a good experience

We stayed in a 4 bed private dorm, & it was spacious and clean. The hostel is in a great location and it's well priced. The staff were able to help us with directions. Wi-Fi on the fifth floor (This hostel is massive) was often not usable. Most of the clientele appeared to be Scottish, staying in the city for the weekend (Halloween) & there seemed to be few foreign backpackers. The common room was empty, but the bar downstairs was PACKED with people, again mostly locals. Would stay again.

Internet didn't work in my room on the 9th floor, but everything else was good. Beautiful view from the room. Bartenders downstairs are really nice.

it's huge, 9 floors with 22 rooms each. They have a good structure, with bar, kitchen, and have all stuffs that you can need like towels to hire, lockers, shampoo, soap for a good price. The showers are relly good. The elevators works randonly, you never know where you will be the next floor and they don't stop in some floors.

Too big, like a sleep factory. Very noisy and pretty dirty.

Large Hostel. Huge Kitchen and Dining area. Not as small and intimate as some hostels so maybe not as easy to meet other travelers. The hostel has a bit of a hotel vibe to it. I think it used to be a hotel before they turned it into a hostel. The staff as far as I can tell dont organise any activities for the guests or anything like that so your pretty much on your own. Good central location and very clean. I would stay again.

Very surprised by this hostel. The pictures don't do it justice. It was quiet and clean. The showers were a bit odd and the sink is across the room but it was nice. The breakfast is pretty good. The bar downstairs is nice because we could not find a pub to save our lives! Would stay there again.

Very cheap hostel in the very central location! good breakfast. The hostel doesn't have much characters but it's fine since we are mostly going to be outside anyway.

I didn't enjoy my stay in this hostel. The rooms have no lockers so, you had to put your valuable stuff in a storage room in the ground floor, which was very impractical, as i was in a ninth floor room. The elevators didn't work properly so i had to use the stairs a couple of times. The key card didn't work properly and the wifi signal didn`t reach my room. I booked a female dorm, but a boy was acommodated in it. It was ok for me, but one of the guest felt really awkward and kicked him out.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »