Euro Hostel Glasgow Reviews

318 Clyde Street, G1 4NR, Glasgow, Scotland

Brief stay, but in a pretty central location and offers a discounted parking ticket. Room was a bit hot but nice size and nice shower (en-suite).

• 24th Mar 2015

Very cool hostel. Every rooms has its own toilet and a seperat shower.There is not much water coming out of the shower - but its always warm. During our stay the public rooms were renovated so I can't tell much about these. But the own bar of the house was very cool and the staff was very friendly. If you stay longer than one night and visit the bar on both evenings they may know what you drink ;) We ordered the breakfast one time - it was ok but for a vegan it's not.

Great hostel for a quick stop over in Glasgow. Couldn't be any cleaner which is great. Staff were alright, wasn't much of an atmosphere when we were there but I'm sure there usually is. Only downside is that we got there early and couldn't check in until 3pm and we had to pay for our bags to be locked up. Overall though a very very clean and tidy hostel, room was amazing and perfect value for your money!

Good location by the river and train station, the dorm was clean and the bar down stairs has really cheap food! Good hostel and I would happily stay here again

Basic get what you pay for hostel no real complaints

Maybe a bit big for my liking but the location could not be better. so close to the train station and right next the river which means navigating around is very easy. Staff helped me out when I needed advice. Place was clean but the atmosphere was lost in the size in the place.

My 2nd vist here. Like it very much