Euro Hostel Liverpool Reviews

Kansas Buildings, 50-54 Stanley Street, Liverpool, England

Overall I did not like this hostel. The location was central but as a single female I did not at all feel safe walking home at night in the neighbourhood- many homeless and drunk people walking around. It didn't help that the front door had no security and anyone could walk in. I felt a bit isolated in the hostel, as the bar and main lounge areas were off down the hall and not very inviting. Room was clean and staff were average.

Safe, clean, nice staff, very well situated, right in the city center. We could heard the music of the pubs nearby but nothing that avoid me sleeping.

• 29th Jan 2016

Such an AWESOME location, and beautiful rooms! Has an awesome bar/lounge attatched to the lower level of this hostel that is very chill! Fantastic stay!

• 21st Jan 2016

nice location, near to main station and good price. Very recommanded to stay here when traveling to liverpool. tumb up!!

The place was lovely! It was clean, well taken care of, at a nice location with good places to eat around us!! We loved staying there!!

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Totally recommended.

Great location right next to the Cavern Club. We went during the low season so wasn't a lot of other travelers around but the staff were still very helpful and the breakfast buffet in the cafe was value for the money! Recommend !

The address in th booking sent us to anothr location. for luck the woman who got the door was realy kind and helpd us. Just as a piece of advice, please inform your costumer th right address. It was completely unnecessary.

The hostel is in an amazing location, the bar is nice, and the rooms are really clean!

• 29th Dec 2015

Very good location. Ensuite bathroom. But the structure of the building is more like a hotel rather than hostel. The kitchen was a bit too small while it seemed to be the only common room, and it was not very convenient when the kitchen was on Floor -2 and you stayed on Floor 2. Would not recommend to people travelling alone who wishes to meet new people.

This hostel is more like a hotel with dorms. Everything was clean and we felt safe. It was great to see that there are wheelchair friendly hostels! The hostel is very central. Unfortunately there is no real common area. Well this hostel has a bar, but it doesn't replace a proper common area, where you can meet up with other travellers. So we didn't like the atmosphere at all. The staff was very friendly, especially the Australian girl gave us great tips and directions.

Loved the location, facilities were great, staff are awesome! The only thing I don't like is there is NO COMMON AREA BESIDES THE PUB! They push the pub waaaaay too much. Don't get me wrong I love a drink but I also want to have an area I can just hang out in and talk to people without shouting!

poor bar, poor atmosphere, poor staff, not friendly

• 12th Dec 2015

Great stay at this hostel. Myself and 3 of my friends arrived at 8am and the check in time was 3pm. The girl on the desk was very helpful and this was not a problem we were charged 3 pound each for early check in but she upgraded us free of charge to one of the vip rooms! These rooms were more then we ever imagined for a hostel standard and we were delighted with our stay! Will definitely be recommending to our friends! Thanks

• 7th Dec 2015

Great place to stay. 4 bee dorms are all new and modern with bed light and socket for each bunk. Great mattresses and duvets.friendly staff and very central . Location can be a bit noisy but n the middle of lots of bars and clubs.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Great value for money

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Huge hostel- great location- and plenty of space within the hostel to hang out. Probably great for groups, not so great for solo travelers. I also was there in off-season, so that should be taken into account. Things were good but they nickel and dime you. A few extra pounds for decent wifi. A few extra pounds to access your room an hour early, or to hold your luggage. I haven't seen that many additional charges anywhere else.

We had a private room and it was a very positive surprise. The room was very cosy, with a nice shower and very clean. Irene, the receptionist, gave us all the information we needed and the hostel location is perfect. We could see the Cavern from our window. We would definitely stay there again. Thanks!

Location of hostel is very conveinent. Once U get off the train, a few minutes walk is OK. Since previously name is "Hoax Hostel" when I make the booking. When I arrived, I can't find because of the name is changed to "Euro Hostel". Luckly, I asked someone at the street and told me that one it is. And the bar that Beatles previous working just behind the hostel.

Everything was perfect