Euro Inn Reviews

Via Varanini 7, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

You can enter the room without any keys, and no locker in the room, feel unsafe.

The staff is aggressive and rude, the place is unsafe and there is no lock for the room, they also charge more about the price.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • China

Details online= excellent. Found my way from the airport with no problems. Took about 1hour (airport shuttle to centrale station - 5 euros) and 20mins (from centrale to hostel- single 1.50/ day ticket 4.50). Stayed in a private double room with ensuite and balcony. VERY clean. Lift services available- GREAT! But extra linen and towel charge is added on top of online bill. As with all Milan hostels the city tax is also added on, but it is 2 euros as opposed to 5 euros as with other places.

For me the place was ok, internet and clean beddings. Just don't leave valuables just in case cause no keys for dorms or bathroom.

this hostel is the most disgusting thing ive ever been in... the staff is so rude and they charge you for the sheets and a inexistent towel!!! the only thing I could think of during my stay(which fortunately lasted only one night) was how many people have died on my bed. this place would be perfect to be hung

The hostel has a good structure but is very insecure, the staff was a little bit rude and they tried always to speak italian with the clients, their english was not very good. At least it was very clean and the location was nto that bad.

You have to pay more than expected and the staffs are rude with guests. I do not recommend this hostel.

The facilities and cleanliness are ok, but the staff at reception is totally unfriendly and unhelpful. I'll not be back there.

staff is not friendly, no smile when first day check in until check out. difficult to find the location of hostel. i was ask the staff whether provide kitchen facility, and the staff not friendly told us euro inn is hotel instead of hostel. but NOW, in hostelworld.com mention this EUROINN is hostel instead of hotel. we stay in mixed dorm, it is unable to lock because due with other roommate need access room as well. but most hostel of mixed door provide specific key room for the mixed dorm.

The worst in this hostel is the receptionist and the room didn't have key, anyone could go in our room. For one night and for the price, it was good.

Terrible !!!! The staff was rude, impolite

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Japan

you get what you pay for. shower very small and dirty. one toilet for whole floor. no lockers or kitchen. staff very cold and distant. not far from metro station though and okay if you just need to spend one night.

Though Euro Inn really has an Inn feel, it isn't for several reasons. I am troubled by the morning crew. They seem miserable and don't make the experience great. Second, there's the million hidden fees (up to 5 euros per night) for linens, city tax, etc. that aren't advertised. What pissed me off was that one morning the staff member charged me a euro for breakfast (I thought it was a B&B) and then the next day I see a couple in my same room get charged nothing. What the hell?

The worst was the service staff, they are not professionals, they are rude, do not give clear instructions, do not recommend tourist places, poor appearance, answered by obligation, finally the worst service I have received! The place is good because this comfortable, clean and the breakfast is not bad, but should be changed to the managers.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

You have to notice about extra charge to your customer. And reception gays are very rude. You have to teach basic service mind. They don't know everything, even they can't speak English well. Your hostel has many problems.

Don't stay this hotel if you want to stay comfortable!Because this hotel is so terrible, all of them is problem.・Not included linens,you have to pay 1.5€ for 1 night

simple place to stay for one or two nights. shared rooms with door unlocked. 1 euro for simple breakfast. bathroom is well equipped. at least i didn't feel any atmosphere. it is an inn. but it is lovely that they provide towel and soaps. and the staff is not near friendly. but they did answer when you asked. words seems to be priceless. but I would like to thank the last one staff who I forgot his name. he gave me the advice of catching the train!

The guy in the reception was very unfriendly and was not able to speak english. There are no lockers in the rooms and they leave all doors open.

It's cheap,save the money,the only one bad thing to me is the noise. even midnight still someone outside the street yelled loud. The bed is good to sleep by the way.

We stayed in 5 mix bed room. There is only one toilet at one floor for 7 rooms, we backed early at around 9pm and the toilet was clean. Pay tax of 2.5euro if book through Hostelworld. We thought breakfast was included but we were suprised that we had to pay 1euro for breakfast. They provided shampoo and body soap. Breakfast start at 8am and was only chocolate bun with butter and jam and orange juice and you can ask the reception to make coffee or tea for you.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts