Euro Inn Reviews

Via Varanini 7, Milan, Italy

The room was clean as well as bathroom, Wifi works fine, breakfast was simple but good enough to start the day. Unfortunately the staff wasn't as good as the hostel, especially the night shift. Receptionist didn't include my prepaid 15% deposit and charge full amount of stay, though he was informed about it. He explained that it will be refund after checkout however it didn't happen.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Poland

stuffs are really rude. they bahave like they are customer and we need them. they dont even smile and say 'welcome,good bye, good morning..' they are really impolite. you dont feel comfortable to stay there

The staff was very friendly and the value for the money was excellent.

I stayed in B&B Inn already second time. And I liked it quite a lot. There is a friendly comfortable atmosphere. You get everything you need. Good value for money!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Russia

You can enter the room without any keys, and no locker in the room, feel unsafe.

The staff is aggressive and rude, the place is unsafe and there is no lock for the room, they also charge more about the price.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • China

Details online= excellent. Found my way from the airport with no problems. Took about 1hour (airport shuttle to centrale station - 5 euros) and 20mins (from centrale to hostel- single 1.50/ day ticket 4.50). Stayed in a private double room with ensuite and balcony. VERY clean. Lift services available- GREAT! But extra linen and towel charge is added on top of online bill. As with all Milan hostels the city tax is also added on, but it is 2 euros as opposed to 5 euros as with other places.

For me the place was ok, internet and clean beddings. Just don't leave valuables just in case cause no keys for dorms or bathroom.

this hostel is the most disgusting thing ive ever been in... the staff is so rude and they charge you for the sheets and a inexistent towel!!! the only thing I could think of during my stay(which fortunately lasted only one night) was how many people have died on my bed. this place would be perfect to be hung

The hostel has a good structure but is very insecure, the staff was a little bit rude and they tried always to speak italian with the clients, their english was not very good. At least it was very clean and the location was nto that bad.

You have to pay more than expected and the staffs are rude with guests. I do not recommend this hostel.

I would like to give a comment about this hostel but it is not possible! Because when I arrived there with my friend, the guy at the check-in desk told us that they did an overbooking and they would send us to another hostel which was also their property. He told us in a rude way that he sent me an e-mail but he did not! And the neighbourhood also seemed very unsafe. However, our new hostel (Music B&B) was good and I can recommend that.

The facilities and cleanliness are ok, but the staff at reception is totally unfriendly and unhelpful. I'll not be back there.

staff is not friendly, no smile when first day check in until check out. difficult to find the location of hostel. i was ask the staff whether provide kitchen facility, and the staff not friendly told us euro inn is hotel instead of hostel. but NOW, in hostelworld.com mention this EUROINN is hostel instead of hotel. we stay in mixed dorm, it is unable to lock because due with other roommate need access room as well. but most hostel of mixed door provide specific key room for the mixed dorm.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts