Euro Inn Reviews

Via Varanini 7, Milan, Italy

We spend 4 days in the Milan in euro inn. Everything was good, we had every day clean towels, new shampoo, and floor was clean. Room was small but, very nice. Stuff funny and helpfull. Hotel is located nearly ( 100 m) metro station. Good price, good hostel, good time spend in Milan. Thanks Euro inn

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

Sadly we couldnt arrive due to the snow. I cancelled the booking. Thought the accomodation and your service had a connection!

• 31st Dec 2014

Need to be careful when looking at the description, linen doesn't include in the fees. Need to give extra charge of €2 linen and €2 ( total €4) . It's quite near to a metro station , but adding the addition fees to take metro to central. In overall, it's not a very budget hostel. It's very clean , service is great .

Ok so maybe you red somewhere that the stuff is rude or else but to be honest this place is great! It is very cheap, it is very clean, the heaters are working, water is hot, room are big (maybe to many beds in one but you get what you choose). The metro is close - red line which will take you everywhere, there is a tram nr 1 - sweet old style wagons from the heart of the city to the door of the hostel, restaurants and pubs near, walking distance from the Train Centale. Just stay there:)

First of all, I have to say that the man in the reception was very arrogant and rude. This fact made our arrival become very bad. After that, when we checked the room, it was dusty and the bathroom a bit dirty. As a final remark, I have to say that everytime we took a shower, the water was very cold. So, if you asked me if I'd like to return there, I'd say no, never.

generally, good value for money. the only thing to complain about is staff: guy who worked at the reception wasn't very nice.

Good value for money, location was quite convenient, close to the transport facilities. Breakfast was very basic, only tee/cofee, croissants and cake. The staff was helpful.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts