7.4
Very Good 427 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 427 Total Reviews
Euro Inn Located at Via Varanini 7, , Milan.
Euro Inn

• nomdade5718
  • Italy, Couple, 25-30
6th Mar 2016
6.3

I stayed with couple for one night and I have to be honest it was all ok. The only very bad thing is that I paid two times the same room and when later I got beware of it from my bank account I asked the hotel to give me some motivations about it. They answered quickly that it was everything fine on their part. Bad trick.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Feb 2016
6.3

The hostel served its purpose. We stayed here for 1 night as a layover. Easy to get to from the airport (take a 7 euro bus straight to central terminal and then it's a 15-20min walk). Close to a train station but we didn't have too much time to explore. It isn't in the center of most attractions but it was a decent stay. Didn't interact with anyone in the building but it was decently kept. Can be difficult to find so map it out before you go.

• bonvoyagecatherine
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Dec 2015

They offered an upgrade in our booking that allowed us to go from twin beds to double and the bathrooms were so so clean. And fresh towels every day! Such a nice place for the money.

• isabella84
  • Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Nov 2015
7.1

It was al good for a short stay but staff was bit unfriendly , wasn't really helpful for a hotel .