5.9
Rating 435 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 435 Total Reviews
Euro Inn Located at Via Varanini 7, , Milan.
Euro Inn
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
6.0

Generally, nice and good value for money. Breakfast is not really breakfast: it's a coffee and a croissant. It shouldn't be advertised as such. Staff are nice enough but distant and slightly stand offish

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Our 6 bad room was really nice for that money. On the reception where working two guys. One of them is open, friendfull and ready to help. The second one is not. District is not good, but near the metro station is nearby - 3-5 min.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
4.9

The only few positive things about this hostel are the big balcony with a view over milano, a really big room for four people and the elevator. Unfortunatly, there were also some negative things like the lack of cleanliness in the room, the very rude guy at the reception, the and you have to pay more than expected because of a special tax and the bedsheets that are cumpulsory. But for that is the breakfast included ( a croissant and rusk).

14th Jul 2016
4.6

The person in charge of welcoming customers at the desk is not friendly, no welcome, no smile.. the private room they gave me has the minimum facilities, no TV, no fridge, stained walls, you can even see the concrete at some spots. Breakfast, even though included in the price, is, as everything in this hostel, of very low quality! no real buffet, minimum choices, no cereals, no bread, not even milk, juste coffee or tea and some biscuits ! It's by far, not worth the price ! To avoid !!!

• Bulgaria, Couple, 31-40
21st Jun 2016
5.7

Staff is very strange - gives inaccurate or false information. We went by car and we needed to park. Staff tell us that all parking place outside the street is free, but obviously that was not true. There were markings and signs that spoke another. For me, this is unacceptable because as a tourist I should count on people to give me accurate and correct information. Cleaness was not so good. We was on first floor and we could not open our windows and bathroom could not dry.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
2.0

I arrived and had no room, even if I had a reservation. Without any notification from the hostel.

• nomdade5718
  • Italy, Couple, 25-30
6th Mar 2016
6.3

I stayed with couple for one night and I have to be honest it was all ok. The only very bad thing is that I paid two times the same room and when later I got beware of it from my bank account I asked the hotel to give me some motivations about it. They answered quickly that it was everything fine on their part. Bad trick.