Euro Inn Reviews

Via Varanini 7, Milan, Italy

The Euro Inn is almost more like a hotel than a hostel. It's very clean and nice but lacks the hostel atmosphere and a kitchen. Our room was very nice, especially for the price.

The staff member that greeted us was extremely rude and refused to give me change for a €10 bill that was given for payment for the night. The security and location of the building was lacking and made me feel like I was going to be mugged at any point. The bedroom itself was clean enough and the bathroom was fairly clean. The shower kept switching between hot and cold when we went to take showers and the staff member who originally greeted us wouldn't help us in fixing it.

The facilities are decent but the staff seem to take personal pleasure in humiliating guests and trying to cheat every extra Euro out of them. Whether charging extra for bedsheets (!) or 'cancelling the reservation' for arriving 30 minutes after indicated time and generously offering you a better (more expensive) room, staff do everything to ensure guests never return! The area seems safe but with no trust in the staff and no in-room safe, you're always worried about your belongings!

• 30th Mar 2015

The staff is terrible!!!!! Dont go the this hostel!!!!!!!!

• 4th Mar 2015

We spend 4 days in the Milan in euro inn. Everything was good, we had every day clean towels, new shampoo, and floor was clean. Room was small but, very nice. Stuff funny and helpfull. Hotel is located nearly ( 100 m) metro station. Good price, good hostel, good time spend in Milan. Thanks Euro inn

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

Sadly we couldnt arrive due to the snow. I cancelled the booking. Thought the accomodation and your service had a connection!

• 31st Dec 2014

Need to be careful when looking at the description, linen doesn't include in the fees. Need to give extra charge of €2 linen and €2 ( total €4) . It's quite near to a metro station , but adding the addition fees to take metro to central. In overall, it's not a very budget hostel. It's very clean , service is great .

Ok so maybe you red somewhere that the stuff is rude or else but to be honest this place is great! It is very cheap, it is very clean, the heaters are working, water is hot, room are big (maybe to many beds in one but you get what you choose). The metro is close - red line which will take you everywhere, there is a tram nr 1 - sweet old style wagons from the heart of the city to the door of the hostel, restaurants and pubs near, walking distance from the Train Centale. Just stay there:)

First of all, I have to say that the man in the reception was very arrogant and rude. This fact made our arrival become very bad. After that, when we checked the room, it was dusty and the bathroom a bit dirty. As a final remark, I have to say that everytime we took a shower, the water was very cold. So, if you asked me if I'd like to return there, I'd say no, never.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts