5.6
Rating 437 Total Reviews
5.6
Rating 437 Total Reviews
Euro Inn Located at Via Varanini 7, , Milan.
Euro Inn
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
4th Nov 2016
4.0

I made my reservation for late check-in (11pm). I got lost finding my way from the train station (totally my fault) when I arrived at 11:30 I was told my room was no longer available because I was too late. Then they refused to refund me the 10 Euro deposit I had paid.

• England, Couple, 41+
24th Sep 2016
4.6

A really surly, scowly owner, Room walls, & ceiling, were in need of a coat of paint (the room above had had a leak & not decorated since) bathroom tiles & window/curtain were minging.. HOT shower ?. NO.. freezing, then warm, then cold.. The hostel was NOT brand new. It was cold at night (top sheet & thin cover) One blanket (2beds) on wardrobe floor, didnt look savoury. Breakfast was adequate, not enough tables for the clientele.. Although the hotel had security, the area was really bad..

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
6.0

Generally, nice and good value for money. Breakfast is not really breakfast: it's a coffee and a croissant. It shouldn't be advertised as such. Staff are nice enough but distant and slightly stand offish

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Our 6 bad room was really nice for that money. On the reception where working two guys. One of them is open, friendfull and ready to help. The second one is not. District is not good, but near the metro station is nearby - 3-5 min.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
4.9

The only few positive things about this hostel are the big balcony with a view over milano, a really big room for four people and the elevator. Unfortunatly, there were also some negative things like the lack of cleanliness in the room, the very rude guy at the reception, the and you have to pay more than expected because of a special tax and the bedsheets that are cumpulsory. But for that is the breakfast included ( a croissant and rusk).

14th Jul 2016
4.6

The person in charge of welcoming customers at the desk is not friendly, no welcome, no smile.. the private room they gave me has the minimum facilities, no TV, no fridge, stained walls, you can even see the concrete at some spots. Breakfast, even though included in the price, is, as everything in this hostel, of very low quality! no real buffet, minimum choices, no cereals, no bread, not even milk, juste coffee or tea and some biscuits ! It's by far, not worth the price ! To avoid !!!

• Bulgaria, Couple, 31-40
21st Jun 2016
5.7

Staff is very strange - gives inaccurate or false information. We went by car and we needed to park. Staff tell us that all parking place outside the street is free, but obviously that was not true. There were markings and signs that spoke another. For me, this is unacceptable because as a tourist I should count on people to give me accurate and correct information. Cleaness was not so good. We was on first floor and we could not open our windows and bathroom could not dry.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
2.0

I arrived and had no room, even if I had a reservation. Without any notification from the hostel.