Euro Inn Reviews

Via Varanini 7, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

The staff is really unpolite. They didn´t help us at all. The security is really low, we had nothing to put our bags in. The beds in the hostel are very close to each other. No privacy at all.

they dont have the key for the room. the location is okey, very close to the metro. if you wanna walk to downtown it will take 40~50 mints. the room and bathroom is very clean. like hotel. maybe you will feel one of the stuff is not very friendly,but if you have budget with you trip here is a good chose.

you'll regret if you choose to stay here...

We spent there very nice 3 days, it was very clean, friendly staff and we are very glad that we found this place!

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Very good hostel like Hotel with people speeking english and clean rooms and baths.I recommend it.I think that area is not the best but it is near to central street with shops.

Staff was really impolite and you aren't able to lock the rooms.

The staff was very unfriendly and abusive, when enquired about some concerns they started behaving rudely and when confronted refused us the stay in hotel. He also threw my reservation page and said that he doesn't have any room available.

Overall it is a very good hostel with cheap price

It was the most rude staff I've ever knew. I will never come back.

The Staff wasn´t helpful at all, you have to pay an extra tax when you arrive, just really, the staff, my god, if you can, choose another hostel.

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Although I read on different forums that stuff here is not so nice, I really had a good experience at EuroInn. The two hosts were not so talkative, but they acted very nice and they really were helpful. Rooms are clean and also the toilet. During the night it was a bit cold, but I asked one of the boys from reception to help me and he gave me a blanket. The rooms were quiet. I had a very good sleep. The only problem is breakfast, because they only have sweet things.

• 25th Oct 2013