Eurohostel Reviews

Linnankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

Rightly located to most touristic parts of the city and the harbor. Good value for Money

I stayed here for 5 nights with a friend. I got my own room which was nice for security reasons. The rooms were pretty hospital like and there had been someone's used gum laying on the window sill. I enjoyed how in Finland most bathrooms have bird noises in them. I also really liked the restaurant on the main floor!

Location is very good and it is realy clean, but internet was bad... Sauna was amazing!

I liked it enough the first time I came back for seconds.

About as good they get for Scandinavian hosteling it seems.. Quite a good location but not a great atmosphere and and expensive for what it is! I wouldn't come here for a lively atmosphere but I would stay again as its a convenient location

The hostel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly. This is not a hostel to stay in if you want a party hostel or if you are looking to meet others. It's a great place to use as a jumping off point to Tallinn or St Petersburg, or to use as a homebase to explore Helsinki. You're likely to only meet the people in your own room.

Great privacy and loads of room in a 2 bed dorm. Location good for me as I was getting viking ferry. It was not a good place to meet people if you travel alone. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was average. Bar was empty both nights I was there. I would probably stay here again if I was in helsinki.

I had a great stay at Eurohostel. The free sauna is a great way to start your day, but its only open (and free) for a few hours in the morning. Laundry machines were cheap and worked well. Great WiFi connection and speed even up in the rooms. Its a great hostel, but there isnt much communal space to hang out in, so you shouldn't really go there expecting to meet people. Not necessarily a bad thing, just good to know.

Good value for Helsinki prices. Everything you need in a hostel, no real atmosphere for a single traveller but was fine for my girlfriend and I.

I was very happy with my stay here. Friendly staff and all I needed. Thanks!!

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, and at a very affordable price. I would never go anywhere else if I visited Helsinki again. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Great location only a 10 minute walk into the city. Friendly staff and facilities are clean.

I only stayed for one night and didn't hang around the hostel much, so didn't get to experience much of the place. As such, I can't say much about atmosphere and staff, but from what I did see I am sure they are great. Will definately consider another stay should I find myself in Helsinki for another long weekend!

Was expecting a little bit more. The location isn't that great and the atmosphere was rather hotel-like. However, they offer a ton of amenities and the place was probably one of the nicer places I've stayed in terms of cleanliness.

I liked the way the room for 2 was set up with bookcase dividing the two beds. That arrangement provided privacy for each of us. The bathroom was close. If my room at been at other end of long corridor, the bathroom would have been quite a walk away. Kitchen facility on each floor meant no crowding for use of facilities. Refrigerator divided into a multitude of small boxes, like a safe deposit box, with key for individual box which didn't hold very much food.

300 meters from the Viking Line Terminal and a 3 mins walking distance to the city center. EVERYTHING is JUST so nice!

Clean, great location, 24 hour check in and friendly staff.

• 26th Jun 2015

For Helsinki, it's a cheap possibility to spend a night or more. Staff is very polite and helpful. The rooms are everage, shower/toilets are clean

Very nice place, quiet, in a residential neighborhood, with a restaurant inside, perfect to have a dinner without walking to do it, Hostel is clean, with good atmosphere and good staff. Rooms are nice, with table and closets, I really recommend this place!

Nothing too fancy and it doesn't have a backpacker vibe, but we were happy with the location, staff and facilities. Everything in Helsinki is so expensive, so we were pleased with what we got!

« first « Prev 1 2 3