Eurohostel Reviews

Linnankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

Great hostel - very clean, tidy and comfortable

This was definitely the cleanest hostel I had ever stayed in. I also liked the small room size which had plenty of plug ins (my usual gripe with hostel living).

I stay there for 1 night, its kind of expensive to be a hostel but is the have good location, 10 min walking distance from downtwon. Everything is clean. From all the stuff just 1 guy help me the others were very unpolite and dont help with information. No breakfast include even with the price they charge. Bathroom erre very clean and hot water . Wifi works bad at room.

Thank you for warm welcome and good service during I stayed at your hostel.This is the second time I stayed here. (The first time in the last year.)

Not bad for those on a budget. Near a tram stop too which is nice. Friendly staff. Dryer in Laundry room takes longer than the instructions specify.

Everything lovely, clean comfortable rooms, good location, nice staffs, good value for money; i will stay here again

Very nice staff and very helpful. Tram stop is like 30 seconds away and it takes 5 minutes to get to the city center, but you could easily walk there. The shared showers don't offer a lot of privacy.

• 20th Oct 2015

Just a nice stay. Everything you wish for when booking a hostel.

Staff were friendly and helpful, especially the green haired girl! It lacks communal areas but randomly has a sauna! The place is clean and clinical, and there's probably more atmosphere in a graveyard. A long walk or short tram ride from the city centre

Clean, safe, quiet hostel with comfortable beds. Location is decent 5min ride by tram #4 from senate square or 10min walk. However atmosphere was lacking but this may not be fault of hostel but Helsinki in general was not so popping.

Wasn't much of a hostel rather college dorm rooms only 2 people per room. No social area only restaurant down stairs can't bring anything into. Very very close to tram stop that can get you anywhere in the city. And great suggestions on things to do /eat/see at the front desk and around reception.

We were upgraded to a private 2 bed room so that we could be in the same room, which was very nice. However, the overall cleanliness of the hostel was not spectacular and the showers were ice cold. Additionally, when we asked for advice on what to see in the city, the staff member just kept saying "the city center" without any other specifics or guidance. Otherwise, our stay was just fine and I would probably recommend this to anyone I know for the value.

Did its job.

It was a great time staying in Eurohostel that I can't say something negative about it. The only thing that I would like to raise is the wifi. The wifi is fast and good if you are in common area in front of reception but the network sometimes disappeared when I was in my room. The wifi was not strong enough to reach my room that I couldn't even browse a single page.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Indonesia

The staff were really helpful and friendly, and the location was good, however it was a huge place and lacked atmosphere.

I'd say it felt like a hospital, but hospitals have more buzz. And more comfortable beds. By far the most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had in a hostel! Also, be aware that "dorm" here means sharing a private room with one other person, which has the potential to be awkward. The location is great, albeit quiet; it's a very short ride on the #4 tram into town. The bathrooms and kitchens are relatively clean, and I lucked out with very nice roommates. However, I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Really good

Its a really big hostel but has everything you need. Shared bathrooms but never had to wait to use them and always very clean. Also a kitchen on our floor to cook and make a tea or coffee in. Right by the tram so just a quick ride to the city center.

Fantastic stay! 5 mins walk from the cruise port. Extremely helpful staff. Very close to a tram stop. The hostel is quite centrally located. I would recommend it for solo female travelers as well. You can buy the transport card from the reception. Guys, Keep up the good work!

Overall a pretty good hostel. Wifi was great but there wasn't really a common hang out area for solo travellers.

• 27th Aug 2015